Max teaches such "grass-gliding."

Although I don't think any Kunlun'rs have actually tested it out on any large scale. Just too easy to hop in a car these days instead. :D

Edited by vortex

Max teaches such "grass-gliding."

Although I don't think any Kunlun'rs have actually tested it out on any large scale. Just too easy to hop in a car these days instead. :D

I know I practice qing gong when I have to left our barrels full of garbage at work, some are extremely heavy. When I focus, strongly on them becoming light as a feather, they do become lighter at least to my perception. and I am able to dump them into the dumpster with ease. I also lifted my car out of a ditch using this same technique.

I know I practice qing gong when I have to left our barrels full of garbage at work, some are extremely heavy. When I focus, strongly on them becoming light as a feather, they do become lighter at least to my perception. and I am able to dump them into the dumpster with ease. I also lifted my car out of a ditch using this same technique.
Wow, that's awesome! :o You should try to set a bench press record with that. :D

My friend used to play a game as a kid where they'd stand around someone laying on their back and repeat, "Stiff as a board, light as a feather!" over and over until they could just lift them up with their extended fingers under them..

Wow, that's awesome! :o You should try to set a bench press record with that. :D

My friend used to play a game as a kid where they'd stand around someone laying on their back and repeat, "Stiff as a board, light as a feather!" over and over until they could just lift them up with their extended fingers under them..

it may be purely psychosomatic, our brain stops us from using 1/10th of our true muscle potential as it might damage our muscle fibers. I don't know exactly to be honest but I do know we have huge reserves of untapped potential, mentally, physically, and energetically waiting to be tapped into. :)

Guest paul walter

http://www.ultralegends.com/lung-gom-pa-runners-of-tibet/

They can travel 48 hours straight and cover 200 miles a day...

I've heard of similar abilities of kung fu masters performing similar feats in ancient China...and the marathon monks of Japan...sounds like an incredible meditative "technique."

Anyone know more about this? Comments?

There is also a description of an encounter with a 'flying lama' in Theodore Illion's book 'In Secret Tibet', written in the 1930's. Accords exactlly with all the other descriptions. Paul

http://www.ultralegends.com/lung-gom-pa-runners-of-tibet/

They can travel 48 hours straight and cover 200 miles a day...

I've heard of similar abilities of kung fu masters performing similar feats in ancient China...and the marathon monks of Japan...sounds like an incredible meditative "technique."

Anyone know more about this? Comments?

I think they still practice this skill in Mexico not far from the US border, it also involves jumping fences and they do move pretty fast ....

I think they still practice this skill in Mexico not far from the US border, it also involves jumping fences and they do move pretty fast ....

Hahahahahaha

Thanks for the links. Re-tuning oneself with Earth's rotation, ankle weights, countering Yin energy, and that video of the guy walking on little bricks (doubt that'll ever really get him there) seem more like martial arts' skills than Lung-gom-pa. The description of the Lung-gom-pa runner oddly reminded me of Parkour (free running): Just flying through the air despite the obstacles....like gravity.

Orb, only if the Lung-gom-pa practitioners at the Mexican border participated in the marathon... they'd trample the Kenyans :D:D

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Kunlun Max's version of this is very different than anything described. It requires the sky eye being open, and using energy lines of the earth to propel you along...and a body position to get you started running.

No idea if it actually works, but yeah, way different than anything else.