Standing Medication

Have I guessed right?

You cannot not notice it for whenever you come to this website you see the banner with its black and white picture. I am sure many of you must have given the meaning in the picture a thought though I am just a sure amny of you might just ignore it. For me I think the picture is very significant otherwise it would not have been used as a banner for this website. So let me guess, it is a picture of a lunatic doing some kind of wild dance in a field Guy on the right is not sure what the hell lunatic is doing so waits around until hopefully lunatic finishes so he can cross the field in safety. Guy on the left hides behind tree is waiting for lunatic to collapse and he can then set his wolves on lunatic and the wolves can have their dinner Look closely the first wolf has three heads must be some kind of Taoist monster! Raven in sky symbolises bad omen and it waits for wolves to relieve lunatic of his madness so it too can feast on him.

So how about that? Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Let me have your take on the secret of the banner 's mysterious meaning

Gordon

Edited by Standing Medication

Yes, you are almost entirely correct in your analysis. The only part where you went wrong is that

it is actually five separate wolves, and they do not belong to anyone. They are wild and have actually just

finshed eating the fourth person who consequently is no longer in the picture, and are trying to decide who will

be next.

Ni "How"! Chief!!!!! From your picture I know you dance with the wolves but I still see 3 wolves with 5 heads I cannot be wrong I practise secret trademarked Eyeball Washing Qigong passed on by Master Mek Mo Ney third generation Tao master from famous Dragon Gets School You get what you wish with the superior art of this school which also offer many other courses for many other ailments you think you have I can see after two days of practise things no one can without paying fat lump sum of 500 bucks to master, I see auras I see the deeper meaning of life for another 500 bucks I can take course which would enable me see meaning of death too!!!!! I also learned proper standing meditation only our school call that by its real name Standing MedicationTM!!!!! You see thumbs up approval of 1,999.99 bucks course in my picture - the thumbs automatically stick up when all system go the qi goes into macro microcosmic orbits, travel through all the gates and alleyways in body. No other school can offer such authentic and genuine course. After six months with Master Mek Mo Ney and making the qi flow from my credit card I am on my way to becoming a disciple of this great master For another 2,500 bucks I can get certificate showing I am genuine Taoist disciple of genuine Taoist Master Mek Mo Ney!!!!! I respectfully accept your take on the mystical banner but see no chicken feathers on native American's head so he cannot be genuine!!!!! You can get chicken feather headdress from China Masterr Mek Mo Ney's relatives manufacture them in their Tai Chi Ken Farm sell them at good price to native American feng shui shamans and weed growers Peace, brother!!!!

Gordon

Everyone's open to their interpretations.

Yours seems ludicrous to me.

Edited by awake

Everyone's open to their interpretations.

Yours seems ludicrous to me.

My interpretation of your interpretation - "seems ludicrous to me" "Me" reads like another ego!!!!!

Gordon

My interpretation of your interpretation - "seems ludicrous to me" "Me" reads like another ego!!!!!

Gordon

put your ego in....put your ego out....put your ego in, and shake it all about....

AC/DC blasts the best Hokey Pokey on the planet! :lol:

Obviously the dancing guy has managed to write "The Tao Bums" in the sky using smoke from a very large cigarette. I believe some others on here may be smoking similar.

Obviously the dancing guy has managed to write "The Tao Bums" in the sky using smoke from a very large cigarette. I believe some others on here may be smoking similar.

I smoke large stick of mowed grass

Similar to Fa Lung Gone brand

Can write anything on sky even Chinese

Hope that qualifies!

Gordon

I smoke large stick of mowed grass

Similar to Fa Lung Gone brand

Can write anything on sky even Chinese

Hope that qualifies!

Gordon

I remember the jingle "Far Lung Gone Far King Good" ... you don't get them smokes these days even for writing sky calligraphy ... maybe mowed grass is same though.

I remember the jingle "Far Lung Gone Far King Good" ... you don't get them smokes these days even for writing sky calligraphy ... maybe mowed grass is same though.

Aaaaaaah....... Ya sure bring back memories of them good ole days!!!!!

Remember the time when those whose lungs were not gone were with those Fa Lung Gone fans picketing every Chinese embassy and every street corner asking for their lungs gone? Singing that jungle?

These days the Tu Lungs cannot do half of what the Wang Lungs can do!!!!!

Shame these days smokers ain't smokers they don't know their grass from weed.

Unlike them energetic rentamob Fa Lung Gone people they jsut want to be lazy Taoist bums!!!!!

Gordon

Strange, I didn't even notice the people and the animals...

The mountains are so nice.

And the single tree, that stands there and dosn't give a shit for people, wolves, birds and picture analysis :-)

Edited by evZENy

Strange, I didn't even notice the people and the animals...

The mountains are so nice.

And the single tree, that stands there and dosn't give a shit for people, wolves, birds and picture analysis :-)

"dosn't give a shit for people" ?????!!!!

Without people there won't be people to see nice mountains

No people to tell you you "didn't even notice the people and the animals"...

No people to not give the shit to your not giving the shit

And no people to be Tao Bums...

Gordon ;)

"dosn't give a shit for people" ?????!!!!

No people to tell you you "didn't even notice the people and the animals"...

And no people to be Tao Bums...

Gordon ;)

Does anyone give a shit if there are no people not to give a shit about not giving a shit or not?

Anyway - if there were no people, who lives in the tower on top of the mountain on the right? Is it Gordon Brown's second home? Maybe.

No no no no no.

They're all in atlantis under the ocean and they just got sprayed with ink from a giant squid that just had some alphabet soup which has conveiently settled in the ink to form a few words like "Welcome" and "Forum".

The mountains are just a nice mural on the wall to remind them of what they'll never see again since they're all trapped in the underwater city and that's not a tree, it's a giant sea sponge.

Wrong.

There won't be the concept of ugly/beautiful - Tao Te Ching 2

Deciding that the mountian is beautiful, the raven is whatever, and the picture has this or that meaning - you already separate. Hence you are not accepting, hence - not one with the Tao.

I guess I was too subtle in the first post...

That would be great, wouldn't it ?:-)

But here we are - writing back to you :-)

Does anyone give a shit if there are no people not to give a shit about not giving a shit or not?

Anyway - if there were no people, who lives in the tower on top of the mountain on the right? Is it Gordon Brown's second home? Maybe.

Tower?

What the shit are you talking about what shit tower on top of what shit mountain?

That's a nipple, dammit what on earth grass are you smoking?! Lemon grass??!!!!!

And I ain't got no second home, never did claimed for no shiite second home neither!!!!!

Who would give the shit if anybody have a second home??!!!

The Tories maybe!!!!!

Wrong. Hmmmmmm That means there is a right; hence a right and a wrong

There won't be the concept of ugly/beautiful - Tao Te Ching 2

Concept? That's not very Taoist! Or even Chinese!!!!!

Tao Te Ching 2? There a redux? I have only seen Tao Te Ching 1

Deciding that the mountian is beautiful, the raven is whatever, and the picture has this or that meaning - you already separate.

Deciding? That's violence to the head!!!!!

"the picture has this or that meaning" Hmmmmm What meaning did you make of my "meaning" then that gave rise to the meaning of your meaning about my meaning, eh??!!!

"you already separate" Ain't you over-constipated having to police me for "separation" (as opposed to not)??!!!

Hence you are not accepting, hence - not one with the Tao.

Dear oh dear....... more constipation (too much fried rice!!!) and too much policing!!!!! Violence to the mind...

"not one with the Tao" I am one with not constipating or Tao Te Ching-thumping or masturbating with "concepts", gospel according to the blah, right/wrong; this/that..!!!!!

What are you???!! Someone jackboot from the TTC Fundamentalist Brigade???!! Out to police Taoist deviancy/correctness???!!

Don't trip over your mullah turban, son!!!!!

Being a correction mistress is "one with the Tao"???!!

C'mon Man!!!!! Hit me with your rythmn stick/crop, Hit me, hit me!!!!!

I guess I was too subtle in the first post...

You don't need to guess ya either got it or you don't!!!!!

Getting to subtlety as it may be understood by the non-constipated in a second post is not spontaneity!!!!!

If now you think you are "too subtle" you are splitting bog-papers thinking you were not before -

too subtle, not subtle; first post, last post; TTC 2, TTC 1... (yawn......)

Why worry about being subtle or not - fear we won't be impressed is that it???!!

My, my!!! You sure have too much words from the TTC 2 stuck up your rear gate!!!!!

That would be great, wouldn't it ?:-)

Great??? You will be deprived of an audience for your demonstration of plugged-up bum learnedness!!!!!

Too much reading makes a man stupid!!!!! I think some Taoist said that

But here we are - writing back to you :-)

So who asked you to??!!!

He who speaks does not know - but

Here you are giving a critique and shagging "knowledge" of the TTC (2) all over yourself!!!!

Why don't you just stop playing with yourself??? Be like, as Zhuang Zi said, the fish swimming all over the pond, happy in their ways, not a care: are they happy are they not??!!!!

Fish say why don't you do them favour by jumping into the pond!!!!!

Gordon ;))

Edited by Standing Medication

What did you guys get in UK - the constipation/diarrhea flu !? :-)

That's not a nice thing to say to a whole nation of people!!!

For you I should add: nice as opposed to not nice. That should give you plenty to chew on with your "separate" (as opposed to not separate!!!!) :)

You should even bleach your mind of such thought/wish as to what we guys in the UK may have got (as opposed to not got!!!!!)

You should keep nasty wish/thought stuck up your rear-end with the diarrhea/verbal masturbation of "knowledge" of the TTC (2) which you like to show off

And show off badly!!!!!

Gordon ;)

"Na" for evZENy.....

release pressure valve

the path of least resistance

winding through the now

"Da" for me.....

broken sticks and stones

nimble fingers juggling space

mends zen's flesh and bones

Peace out....and in.... :)

Edited by Tabula Rasa