Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Forensics expert: Carradine didn't commit suicide

Guest paul walter

I know he was a crappy actor who made a lot of crappy movies, but "Kung Fu" changed lives, and there are still thousands of us who dream of being a wandering Taoist goodguy/badass, helping those we meet with our superhuman wisdom and resourcefulness.

Keep up your Nei Kung practice!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2...arradine-death/

He was a real jerk. Totally uncommited to what he 'learnt' about life. Read his 'Spirit of Shaolin' to get a sense of how he had himself on and used martial arts/eastern philosophy as a'medicative' for his rather unstable journey. Like most, no doubt. Paul.

He was a real jerk. Totally uncommited to what he 'learnt' about life. Read his 'Spirit of Shaolin' to get a sense of how he had himself on and used martial arts/eastern philosophy as a'medicative' for his rather unstable journey. Like most, no doubt. Paul.

10-4. He treated women like dogs too. Radamas Pera, the young Caine, tried so hard to stay respectful.

Yeah Kung Fu was supposed to be a vehicle for Bruce Lee but the studio chickened out because they didn't want an asian leading man. Absurd for a show with an asian main character but that's the way they used to do things.

Yeah Kung Fu was supposed to be a vehicle for Bruce Lee but the studio chickened out because they didn't want an asian leading man. Absurd for a show with an asian main character but that's the way they used to do things.
Actually, they still do it that way, lol... Hollywood always sticks an anachronistic White hero into an Asian flick out of cultural context whenever possible. See The Last Samurai.

But at least Bruce Lee still got the last laugh over Kung Fu...as he personally went on to achieve timeless global success on his own terms. You can't keep a good man down.

B000A9QK9Q-lee.jpg

I don't think Carradine committed suicide, but I doubt he was purposely knocked off by some secret society, either. His exes have all testified years ago about how he enjoyed playing deviant & highly dangerous sex games. So, that was nothing new for him and he may have just eventually pushed his luck too far... Play with fire enough times, and eventually you will get burned.

The occult origins of JPL and NASA are certainly interesting, though...

Edited by vortex

Actually, they still do it that way, lol... Hollywood always sticks an anachronistic White hero into an Asian flick out of cultural context whenever possible. See The Last Samurai.

But at least Bruce Lee still got the last laugh over Kung Fu...as he personally went on to achieve timeless global success on his own terms. You can't keep a good man down.

B000A9QK9Q-lee.jpg

I don't think Carradine committed suicide, but I doubt he was purposely knocked off either by some secret society, either. His exes have all testified years ago about how he enjoyed playing deviant & highly dangerous sex games. So, that was nothing new for him and he may have just eventually pushed his luck too far... Play with fire enough times, and eventually you will get burned.

The occult origins of JPL and NASA are certainly interesting, though...

Yeah the last samurai sucked, dances with wolves gone japanese. More token white guys atoning for our collective sense of guilt over destroying traditional cultures. At least they didn't try to pass Cruise off as a Japanese guy like they did with Carradine, a minor improvement perhaps.

And Bruce did have his time in the limelight anyway, good for him.

They are now saying that Carradine may have died in some auto erotic asphyxiation accident, which for you vanilla types means that he was cutting off the oxygen supply to his brain to prolong orgasm.

Horses for courses, I liked Last Samurai, a lot, Tom did that very well. Loved Bruce and Kung Fu too even though it was Bruce's idea and is a SLOW 70's style show. Actually watching some of the episodes currently.

But I will give you it was blizzard people picking on the "Asian" Carradine in Kung Fu :lol:

and there are still thousands of us who dream of being a wandering Taoist goodguy/badass, helping those we meet with our superhuman wisdom and resourcefulness.

Live the dream!

Sign in to follow this