froggie

Deeper levels of the mind and control over the body and spirit

http://www.enhancedhealing.com/articles/vi...cle=17&pg=2

"There is a more profound level of trance, called by many names. One name is the Esdaile State (named after physician, James Esdaile, who used hypnosis while performing surgery in poverty stricken populations, where anesthesia was not available). In this trance state, and only under the guidance of a trained hypnotherapist (certified in hypnotic anesthesia), people can undergo surgery (and childbirth) without drugs. They feel no pain. People in this state can turn off sensation in all or any part of the body. Again, few people can achieve this level of trance without extensive conditioning consisting under the guidance of a hypnotherapist trained in depth hypnosis methods...."

More on site.

Comments, thoughts, etc? :)

"There is a more profound level of trance, called by many names. One name is the Esdaile State (named after physician, James Esdaile, who used hypnosis while performing surgery in poverty stricken populations, where anesthesia was not available). In this trance state, and only under the guidance of a trained hypnotherapist (certified in hypnotic anesthesia), people can undergo surgery (and childbirth) without drugs. They feel no pain. People in this state can turn off sensation in all or any part of the body. Again, few people can achieve this level of trance without extensive conditioning consisting under the guidance of a hypnotherapist trained in depth hypnosis methods...."

More on site.

Falling into the mind is interesting. When practicing this I find that sometimes I forget to breath, or start to drool. All it is is going deep and its not really that hard. But if suffering from lack of sleep, sleep may overcome you before you reach the state.

More on site.

Sure. You can go to transparent's corporation website,hit mindupdate and find a bbc documentary of hypnsis being done on a man while in[hernia] surgery.I'm into medical hypnosis and autogenics-creating a control panel in my mind for directing certain activities like pain reduction.In one study subjects under hypnosis directed warts to appear on their body, which happen.Then they were directed to make them manifest on the left side,then right, again they appeared. This implies a connection between mind and matter[like the placebo] especially since warts are suppose to be created by virus.Hypnofiles.com has a bunch of free hypno files you can download.I filter various hypnosis files through mind workstation[np2 too] adding entrainment.Workstation also comes with inbuilt biofeedback programs.The data is used realtime to speed up our slowdown visualizatios and entrainment beats.The data is based on skin conductance and heartbeat measures.Using these programs can make a hour of dantien breathing a breeze.

Wisdom looks in all directions! Methos or Enoch