thelerner

Sean appreciation thread

I was just appreciating what great exchanges there are on this site. Its really world class. Its shows the best of what the internet can be. Discussions of experiences and ideas. New things learned, new friends made.

I can't imagine the amount of work it must do to create and keep it running. Sean you've done it, you've created something really special here. It hasn't always been easy and is usually pretty thankless, but you had a vision and brought it to life.

My thanks.

Michael.

Sean is my Ninja..

Despite the fact that when I call him all I get is 2 Pac blasting in my Ear..

I suspect he is a Pimp on the side and this so called "night shift" thing is a front for his real job..

:)

Thanks y'all! Maintaining the site is my pleasure. Anything to keep this party bumpin'. :lol:

Sean.

:)

Thanks y'all! Maintaining the site is my pleasure. Anything to keep this party bumpin'.  :lol:

Sean.

8403[/snapback]

I think it's much more than site maintenance. You've brought great thoughtfulness to the policies - still evolving - that you set and the atmosphere that you have fostered.

Plus I dig the look. B)

Charlie

I think it's much more than site maintenance.  ... the atmosphere that you have fostered.

Agreed.

Very homey, homey. :D

Taobums keeps me off the streets.  Mom says thanks Sean!

8357[/snapback]

Yeah this site is my crack cocaine. Uh, I mean, it's addictive. And perty.

I was just appreciating what great exchanges there are on this site.  Its really world class.  Its shows the best of what the internet can be.  Discussions of experiences and ideas.  New things learned, new friends made.

I can't imagine the amount of work it must do to create and keep it running.  Sean you've done it, you've created something really special here.  It hasn't always been easy and is usually pretty thankless, but you had a vision and brought it to life.

My thanks.

Michael.

8311[/snapback]

Agree--many thanks.

Simon

So, how many hours do you put into it now?

8855[/snapback]

Varies from day to day, week to week. I'm usually on here at least an hour a day reading and posting and will patch little things I see wrong here and there, move a a post or two, welcome newcomers, etc. As far as the bigger site projects I have so much Fire in my sign it's a good metapor for how I work which is usually in immense bursts of energy and then rest. I have so many cool plans for this site though I've laid them out over a multiple year timeline ... This place will be the #1 non-sectarian spiritual discussion community on the web in a few years IMHO, if not already. B)

Sean.