Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

4 dim body healing workshop: experience

The course happened to be from Friday until Tuesday. I missed Alchemical Monkey. I think he had mentioned to come... but maybe I just overlooked him/her... or made it up in a dream...

I want to share an amazing experience with you. To many of you it might be just some boring little one with all of your talking to Shens and other fascinating stuff, but to me it was most important especially as I learned the main difference between being aware OF a point and concentrating ON a point.

I worked with that beautiful woman I name T for privacy reasons. She was laying on her back and we did the main procedure working on the abdominal area. At one point I was holding my right hand ina distance to her lower Dan Tian and then it happened (note: in 4 dimensional body healing it is not you yourself sending your energy into the body of the other, but you get into your Inner space and simply let happen what has to happen):

While in my own practice I knew what it means to concentrate on the Dan Tian, thereby getting a distinct feeling of the point, I never had a feeling of the "point" expanding. But in this case it happened naturally. The moment T'S abodminal area and her back raised fron the ground my Dan Tian area felt like expanding. It is hard to describe. It was like getting less dense inside and widening... I asked T later and she reported a similar happening in her Dan Tian area.

Amazing.

This happening I realized that "concentrating" on a point might only lead to it getting it dense, but being lightly aware allows for the "real" process to happen...

does that make sense?

Inner Smiles

Harry

There is one cosmic human being.

We are all one. To connect with that intelligence is the essence of 4 dimensional life (art) and healing as I understand it. Everyone! Seriously consider taking 4 dimensional training! I beleive it is the only thing that could lead us to experiencing eternal heaven on earth!

Wake up and see all the answers are out there, right here and now in the one heart.

Do not worry about money, spend your money right now and there will be plenty in the future.

I have certaintly experienced this before, Sunshine. Indeed, when working on healing someone in the manner, not only does the other person feel the effect but you, the healer are also healed aling with everyone in the world it seems like. There could be a war going on in 10 different places in world, but it doesnt matter because you are living through your soul and doing all you have to do to purify your karma.

(P.S. Where you take the training, in England? I cant wait for the 1st year training and I hope it is in the USA and I attend with some hot ladies! I might have to put it off for a year and get a massage license then start up again in the 3rd year with some girls/friends! I am really looking foward to 4 dimensional life freeing us from all the (evil) babylon system and saving the world so we can live in eternal bliss! God bless the holy grail!)

Daotaichi, this is for you too man! Listen up! You were telling me about how you want to work as a math supervisor because you could make$!100,000/year maybe. I dont want to judge you, but a few days before that you told me "people have money in their eyes" and that got me excited! Altruistic?

We all got to balance the eternal with life or we are going to hell!

Okay, I am off to my friends, a reeeeally hot (10/10) young ladies birthday party this Friday night!!!! 80's theme :D

:lol: LIVE UP TAOBUMS!!!!!!!!! :lol:

>>I beleive it is the only thing that could lead us to experiencing eternal heaven on earth!<<

Wuuuuuuusssssssssh. THAT is a statement... why do you perceive it that way. Which experience do you have with 4 dimbh?

>>Do not worry about money, spend your money right now and there will be plenty in the future.<<

Hehe. Can't remember Dirk speaking about that and quite some still have finanical fears...

>>I have certaintly experienced this before, Sunshine. Indeed, when working on healing someone in the manner, not only does the other person feel the effect but you, the healer are also healed aling with everyone in the world it seems like. There could be a war going on in 10 different places in world, but it doesnt matter because you are living through your soul and doing all you have to do to purify your karma.<<

Once again a thunder-like statement. I am not there quite yet...

>>P.S. Where you take the training, in England?<<

Yup. England. There have been so many nice people there from all over the world.

>>I cant wait for the 1st year training and I hope it is in the USA and I attend with some hot ladies!<<

There are some hot ladies for sure... might just not be in the way you perceive things... :P

>>I am really looking foward to 4 dimensional life freeing us from all the (evil) babylon system and saving the world so we can live in eternal bliss! God bless the holy grail!)<<

Do yourself a favor. Keep open to other systems & techniques as well... otherwise your path will be longer than necessary...

>>Okay, I am off to my friends, a reeeeally hot (10/10) young ladies birthday party this Friday night!!!! 80's theme<<

Had some fun?

:D

Harry

So...uhh...did they actually play anything you could get down to for the 80s theme??

I'm not convinced that I could endure that kind of torture. :P

Lol yeah I was pretty pumped-up with chi when I wrote that, hahaha. It was a good party...no dancing but the 80's music was alright...some fine ladies...good times...i get really excited about 4 DIM Life...Im sorry it just that I think its maaad cooler than the Healing Tao, although the healing tao is cool.

People dont want to heal themselves and do all the work, they want someone who can just like, do it for them! You feel me? Then once they feel that perhaps they will work on themselves, but it doesnt just happen out of nowhere--becoming a cosmic taoist that is!

Sign in to follow this