Ramon25

Marrow washing

Hey if you have joint pain can you still do marrow washing in that area? Will that help the pain or drive the dysfunction deeper into the body and make it worse? Im talking about a really gentle form of marrow washing by the way.

As always thanks you guys

Hey if you have joint pain can you still do marrow washing in that area? Will that help the pain or drive the dysfunction deeper into the body and make it worse? Im talking about a really gentle form of marrow washing by the way.

As always thanks you guys

I learned during Kap 2 a form of marrow washing that first cleans the dirty area and sweeps it out before adding energy to the area. This helps to remove any negative energy so that it will not make it worse.

The quickest way to eliminate joint pain is to adopt a vegetarian diet and quit being so adamant that humanity can only exist on a diet that includes meat!

Sorry my brother, I know that this does not help, and it may not even be correct ... just figured I'd give you a laughing prod. Haha. Best wishes.

Peace and love,

Dave

My knees are mest up from free running, parkour and incorrect weight lifting I wish a vegatarian diet could reverse that. :)

Body and Mind Method is supposed to help repair joints and clean your marrow.

chilel.com or medicinebeginswithme.com

It's Xing Shen Zhuang as taught by Dr. Pang He Ming.

It might, it might not. In theory it should but I think it depends on the actual root cause.

But it should not make it worse, Correct?

But it should not make it worse, Correct?

I enjoy it and I dont really see how any of the actual "exercises" could make any of your problems worse.

Body and Mind Method is supposed to help repair joints and clean your marrow.

chilel.com or medicinebeginswithme.com

It's Xing Shen Zhuang as taught by Dr. Pang He Ming.

Intu-flow is supposed to be superb for joints

One for intuflow! Sounds perfect for what you describe (you can find everything up to the intermediate level on youtube) Also, what I briefly checked, Z-health material seemed very similar so make your pick..

One for intuflow! Sounds perfect for what you describe (you can find everything up to the intermediate level on youtube) Also, what I briefly checked, Z-health material seemed very similar so make your pick..

Thanksa Guys I already do inftu flow along with specific exercises geared at enhancing joint function. It helps alot.