neptune

locked out of AYP

Hi All,

Until recently I was a contributor to AYP forums, but have become locked out. I was wondering if other AYP contributors also write in to this website as well and maybe would like to know about this situation.

Hi All,

Until recently I was a contributor to AYP forums, but have become locked out. I was wondering if other AYP contributors also write in to this website as well and maybe would like to know about this situation.

Hi,

I seem to be able to get in ok - maybe you typed in you password incorrectly?

Way

Hi,

I seem to be able to get in ok - maybe you typed in you password incorrectly?

Way

I was purposely banned from further contributions to AYP forums by Yogani. No one at the AYP forums is aware that this can happen there, and I am just providing on-line notification that AYP can be an unwelcome place to discuss spirituality if your focus is not of the same flavor as Mr. Yogani's particular program. This is not a criticism, just a fact of how things work there. This amounts to sectarianism in my opinion. Since people who post to AYP seem to post here as well, I wanted to bring this to their attention here.

thanks,

I was purposely banned from further contributions to AYP forums by Yogani. No one at the AYP forums is aware that this can happen there, and I am just providing on-line notification that AYP can be an unwelcome place to discuss spirituality if your focus is not of the same flavor as Mr. Yogani's particular program. This is not a criticism, just a fact of how things work there. This amounts to sectarianism in my opinion. Since people who post to AYP seem to post here as well, I wanted to bring this to their attention here.

thanks,

Well, I don't visit there much anymore. You must have been pretty bad to get banned!

:lol:

Well, I don't visit there much anymore. You must have been pretty bad to get banned!

:lol:

They have their own axe to grind, and I wasn't there to learn the AYP program.

I thought any comments about kundalini, yogic experiences, and the potency of more ancient mantras were appropriate, but these were not taken kindly.

I came to that website and forum by accident, a little more than a year ago. Had googled "yoga" and there it was. At first I communicated with the fellow who calls himself Yogani, and asked him about the golden yellow ring with the blue center I had been seeing during meditations. He congratulated me on the blossoming phenomenon I had undergone, and invited me to participate in writing into the forums on his website because he did not have time to respond individually to spiritual questions, and would prefer communications to be for public consumption. I began doing that with some trepidation and initial reluctance. I found that my comments were always viewed through the lens of the particular program and conceptual framework of Yogani's site, referred to as AYP. The gold ring and other perceptions were considered somewhat irrelevant and labeled as just "scenery" along the yogic superhighway. I also felt from my experience that the Gayatri mantra was a gift of incredible grace and potency, but was advised that this mantra was too powerful and best left alone. The AYP program includes as it's centerpiece, a mantra devised by Yogani himself. It is "I am" but I found that that mantra seemed pale and ineffectual in my practice, and could not compare with the power of a truly ancient mantra, specifically the great Gayatri mantra, as well as other powerful ancient ones: Mahamitrunjaya and Ganesha mantras. These latter three mantras had been very nurturing, like plant food, to the plant like vine that is the Astral bodyf sushumna and its flowering swirling nodal chakras along it's stalk, but there was not much if any nutrition that I could find or experience from that standpoint in the new fangled mantra of the AYP forums. All of these observations were considered rude and confusing to the impressionable youngsters who stumble into the website, possibly a danger of throwing them off as to the recommended program. On occasion, there was antagonism to my ideas from card carrying members of the program, and eventually, I was exasperated at the wise cracks from one particular regular member, and was rude to him by email. This resulted in my being kicked off the forums, in effect, disallowed from any further interactions with forum members either by authorship on the forum threads, as well as denial of access via email to forum members. I was guilty of having advocated yogic practices, basically mantras, at variance with the gospel there. I had not been supported in my path, and had antagonized folks there by my comments. It's just as well that I am out of there. I think I can find a peer group of spiritually yogically developed folks here at this website, who perhaps are less limited in their perspective, and hopefully willing to give and receive better than the other place.

One of my frustrations was just appearing to disappear from that site without explanation or notification of other authors. It seemed to amount to censorship on some level. It made me wonder if it was an inner sanctum of an organization to which I did not, nor ever could possibly belong.

Edited by neptune

Since this is the Tao Bums' virtual Lobby, and I have just arrived here, standing like this at your entry way, can someone please explain to me in what sense you (and presumably me as well), are bums... of the Tao? What's in that?

Since this is the Tao Bums' virtual Lobby, and I have just arrived here, standing like this at your entry way, can someone please explain to me in what sense you (and presumably me as well), are bums... of the Tao? What's in that?

pilgrims.

Hi Neptune....

I don't know anything about why you were "kicked off" the AYP forum, but I think it should be noted that the AYP forums do not exist for the purpose of discussing "yoga" practices. There are many other forums for this. The AYP forums are for people who practice the AYP system and who have questions, concerns or experiences to share in regards to their AYP practices. There IS a section for "Other Spiritual Practices", but the main focus of the AYP forums is to support those who are actually practicing the AYP system. Perhaps you were beginning to detract from the focus of the forum? Just a thought.

Love,

Carson :D

P.S. I'm sure if you gave it some time and then approached Yogani with a bit of a "different" attitude I bet you would be given a second chance. I can't say for sure, but he is a reasonable person so I can't see why not.

pilgrims.

Hi Trailmaker,

I looked up "pilgrim" and Webster's Dictionary says: "a wanderer; a person who travels to a shrine or holy place."

You and I qualify for that Trailmaker!

And a note to Mr. Carson,

I just wanted the people who attend the AYP forums to be informed what happened over there to me, just in case anybody wonders about my apparent silence. I understand people get asked to leave there , or told off, but that can dumb down discussions a bit.

But I'm glad to discovered this virtual community of self confessed pilgrims, Tao Bums . Besides I have read the basic texts on Tao Alchemy and find that more than resonates. It's all Mother Gayatri kundalini and stillness,... by another nomenclature, regardless of tradition

Mr. Neptune.....

A note to Mr. Carson,

I just wanted the people who attend the AYP forums to be informed what happened over there to me, just in case anybody wonders about my apparent silence.

Well, you can consider at least one AYPer informed then.

I understand people get asked to leave there , or told off, but that can dumb down discussions a bit.

Every forum has it's policies and guidelines and they are not all the same. Just last month I myself was kicked off of two "kundlini-support" forums. One was for being a "know-it-all" as their forum policy stated "no know-it-alls". What a "know-it-all" was was never defined. My know-it-all statement that got me thrown off was simply that perhaps the bloating a certain fellow was experiencing after eating was the beginning of the nectar cycle (with the combined sexual essences[sperm], food and air in the stomach). The other forum I was kicked off of after starting a thread on kechari and being told by everyone that it was a dangerous practice and then after linking to the AYP lesson saying that this lesson was where I learned the practice I was banned with a note saying I was a "Spammer". SO.....I'm just trying to show that each forum has it's own policies that they enforce. Some are more stringent then others. TTB is VERY lenient IMO. AYP is not as lenient. From my understanding Yogani has a SPECIFIC goal for his forum. That is to give as much support as possible to the people who are practicing his system. I am one of those people. His system works for me. It came at a time when I was "ripe" for it. If it doesn't resonate with you, then take what does and move on. Simple. But if it doesn't resonate with you, perhaps the AYP forum isn't the place for you to be a member? Why would you be there anyways if his system doesn't work for you? Were you trying to convince other members that AYP doesn't work? If that is the case then I'm not surprised you got banned. If that's the case I'm surprised you weren't banned a lot earlier then you were. I don't know if there are a lot of AYPers who get banned, but it doesn't really matter. By your own admission the AYP system doesn't resonate with you. The "i am" mantra is too "pale" for you. That's cool. Use the Gayatri mantra then. But don't come to the AYP forum and post that the AYP system doesn't work and others will have better luck elsewhere and expect that Yogani will let you stay for long. If it was my forum/system and you did that I wouldn't let you stay either. Just some food for thought.

Love,

Mr. Carson :D

Edited by CarsonZi

thanks,

I have not been locked out but i have had a lot of posts locked out. All those posts have been posts were I have criticized known abusive gurus like adi da, or when I mentioned a documentary that through film could document that Sai Baba did not manifest material objects as he does to impress his followers but took them out of his sleave in addition to presenting a dozen people acusing him of abusing them when they were children or teens, or when I argued against ayp linking to scientology sites because the church of scientology is so obviously an abusive cult. Yoganis argument is that such posts can stir arguments that can take away from spiritual discussion and the foloowers might have their feelings hurt. My argument is that if such people are not exposed several people who pass by the ayp forum will gravitate towards these people and end up suffering their abusive and completly sidetracking their spiritual development untill hopefully they leave these abusive false gurus. In the thread I wanted to post the documentation that Sai Baba was a fraud several people had been his followers and bowed and kissed his feet and others where considering learning from him. Because my post was censored Yogani made sure these people were not warned about the evidence that this guru is a fraud. That is grave responsibility. That has very real consequences for those whom yogani take the possibility of a warning away from. For all yoganis other excellent qualities this makes me litteraly sick to my stomach.

Hi Bums, Pilgrims, and Yogis,

So anyway, where is a discussion around here, appropriate for kundalini active people who are already established in Yoga, Microcosmic Orbit, meditation on mantra, chakra awareness, and energetic meditation on the Om sound that is unavoidably heard by us yogis?

thanks

Haha.....Yes I sit at a computer for work. And my job allows for the time to peruse several forums. So, not all day no....but for 8 hours a day yes. If you want to discuss something in particular, such as:

Yoga, Microcosmic Orbit, meditation on mantra, chakra awareness, and energetic meditation on the Om sound that is unavoidably heard by us yogis

then I suggest you either utilize the search engine, or start a new thread. That was what I meant by "right here...now".

As for wishing you had left me at AYP, well, we are one, so I guess there is no escape. Hahahahahaha. (that's my evil laugh in case you didn't catch that) In all seriousness though, I can put you on my ignore list so I don't see and therefor respond to anything you post if you like. Or you can do the same I guess. Good luck. Yikes.

Love,

OK Carson. I guess we are somehow destined to cross swords on the ground floor of TaoBums lobby. We are duelling over doctrinal differences, about your AYP, my brother. We are perhaps much alike though we may never see eye to eye. Maybe we see a reflection of ourselves in each others words, and haven't come to rest in acceptance of that part of us that remains unassimilated into a sense of self love. It's a little ironic that I have come to this virtual place, the Tao Bums Lobby, looking for like minded yogis, and have only encountered you instead, the apparent self appointed defender of Yogani's website and program, the place where I was not welcome to speak out. So I came here, and here you are too, of all places. God speed to you my friend. I still would appreciate any response from the long term members of this Taoist group (instead of further doctrinal discussions about your belief systems Carson)... if there are such creatures on these premises.

Great love to you Carson, in all of your young endeavors, and may destiny deal you the hand of cards that will be the most useful in this very life time of yours,

I remain your older brother young Carson, however distant our differences set us apart. I'm certain we will keep in touch the way things seem to be going in our relationship. :)

Neptune

P.S.Any other considerations from you other real Tao Bums out there in virtual reality? :unsure:

Edited by neptune

Hey Neptune,

Don't cross swords with Carson, he's a great guy!

I just want to let you know that you're welcome to discuss yogic topics of any kind here, despite this forum being mainly about Taoism. You won't be banned, unless you are really slanderous...it actually takes quite a bit of effort to be banned here. :lol: Anyway, I welcome you to this forum, and want you to know that I look forward to your contributions.

Hi Scotty,

Glad to hear your words of encouragement. Where do we go from here? I have been browsing around in various forums at TaoBums, and have found some threads on Taoism, personal blogs, travel information and questions about Taoist monks coming here and teaching there, and drinking tea,... but don't see practical discussions of energetic practices, unless I am missing the boat. If you could steer me in the right direction I would appreciate.

Edited by neptune

Taoist Discussion is where people talk about things mostly. The Lobby is mainly for introducing yourself and not much else happens here.

The search box is very good for looking up an old topic. It's near the top right of the page, underneath "Links", to the left of "Go". Typing in "kundalini" would bring up a lot of results, since these things have been discussed a lot here as well.

I will give you the same advice I was given when I first landed:

The introductions lobby has much less traffic than the 'Taoist Discussion' forum (dont be misled by the title, folk jaw over all sorts of things in there).

SO if you want more feedback jump over to there : )

and welcome

Edited by Blind Owl

Taoist Discussion is where people talk about things mostly. The Lobby is mainly for introducing yourself and not much else happens here.

The search box is very good for looking up an old topic. It's near the top right of the page, underneath "Links", to the left of "Go". Typing in "kundalini" would bring up a lot of results, since these things have been discussed a lot here as well.

I think our posts crossed simultaneously. Thanks for the information.

Hi Neptune.....

I had put you on ignore as you had asked me to in private email, but as it so has it, I am able to click a link on every post you make which allows me to see individual posts of yours if I so desire. I happened to click that link and read this post addressed to me, so I assume you would like me to unignore you now since you are still posting messages to me? Please just let me know either way and I will be happy to oblige you. I personally am not one to run away from discussion, but if you don't like discussing things with me due to the fact that I practice AYP and you aren't allowed on their forums anymore, well then, that is ok with me too.......I can continue to keep you on ignore. Just let me know either way.

OK Carson. I guess we are somehow destined to cross swords on the ground floor of TaoBums lobby.

Not destined. I can keep you on ignore and we can never speak again if this is your choosing. But it's your choice, I am impartial either way.

We are duelling over doctrinal differences, about your AYP, my brother.

AYP isn't "mine" and we aren't dueling over doctrinal differences. I haven't even spoken of any doctrines nor have you! What we have been discussing is forum policy, in particular AYP's forum policies. Which I didn't set, I just choose to abide by them while at that forum now. I too have had a bazillion posts rejected, but I have slowly come to see why each one was rejected. Almost all of them were rejected due to violating the no-politics policies of the AYP forum. They don't have an "Off-Topic" area like the Tao Bums and the Moderators are firm on that. I now understand why. The AYP forums are in general extremely civil. It is not always so on other not so tightly moderated forums. AYP is also always practice oriented. There is no discussion of chemtrails and Iran this or that, etc etc. which seem to actually piss off a lot of the old time Tao Bums members. AYP forums are dedicated to discussing AYP practices first off, and then other yoga and spiritual practices second. And that is a VERY distant second. If all you choose to talk about on the AYP forums is "other spiritual practices" (other then AYP practices that is) and then continue to tell other people who DO practice AYP that the AYP system doesn't work, it will not take long for Yogani and his moderating team to decide that you are not welcome there anymore. You were at the forums long enough, you remember David Obsidian right? Intelligent guy, great posts. Look in the member list at AYP. You won't see his name on there same as you won't see a Neptune/x.j./John C. member either. I assume this means he too was asked to leave the forums. You are not the first one and I doubt you will be the last.

We are perhaps much alike though we may never see eye to eye.

You seem a lot like I am yes. Or at least a lot like I was before I decided to stop choosing unhappiness by continuing to fight reality.

Maybe we see a reflection of ourselves in each others words, and haven't come to rest in acceptance of that part of us that remains unassimilated into a sense of self love.

As I said before Neptune....we are one. You can choose to accept this or not, that is your choice. But this is the reality. We are one. And I love you.

It's a little ironic that I have come to this virtual place, the Tao Bums Lobby, looking for like minded yogis, and have only encountered you instead,

The only reason I responded to you in your lobby post (which I rarely do here at TTB because I do not feel like a long-standing enough member and because I am not a knowledgable Taoist and this is a Tao forum) was because it was titled "locked out of AYP" and in your original post you stated that:

I was wondering if other AYP contributors also write in to this website as well and maybe would like to know about this situation

I am an AYP contributer as well as a TTB contributer. I thought it was appropriate that I respond as there are probably only 10-15 of us total here at TTB that are in the same position. Again I will be happy to leave you to yourself if you desire.

the apparent self appointed defender of Yogani's website and program,

I am not defending the site merely pointing out it's policies and how you likely violated them. I will definitely defend the results the program has manifested in my life but I will never try to push AYP on anyone (I will try to inform those who seem interested in it that it exists though) as there are as many paths as there are people. I will not try to dictate to you what your path is.

the place where I was not welcome to speak out.

The AYP forums are for supporting practitioners of the AYP system. When you tell other people at the AYP forums that AYP doesn't work, you will likely be asked to leave. It may not work for you but it sure as hell works for me and for many others as well. If you don't like the system, then don't use it, but for God's sake, don't infringe upon other people rights to try the system without your biases already stuck in their minds!

So I came here, and here you are too, of all places.

Like I said, we are One so there is no escaping me. And by "me" I don't mean "Carson". I mean that wherever you go there will be someone like me, someone who rubs you the wrong way.....until you learn to accept that we are all One. And learn to love those that rub you raw. I love you Neptune, even though you do not like me.

God speed to you my friend.

I wish you well on your way home as well my Brother.

Great love to you Carson, in all of your young endeavors, and may destiny deal you the hand of cards that will be the most useful in this very life time of yours,

How could it be any other way......Life will hand me exactly what I need at any given time. Not what I want, but what I need. And I guess what I needed right now was to learn to accept that Neptune doesn't like talking with me. Lesson learned. ;) I wish you the best in all your "old" endeavors.

I remain your older brother young Carson, however distant our differences set us apart.

Well, I don't know how old you are, so you may be my older (in years) Brother, but time is not linear, so there really is no age now is there. We remain Brothers no matter the distance and no matter your differences with me.

I'm certain we will keep in touch the way things seem to be going in our relationship. :)

Only if you want to my friend. I can go back to putting you on ignore if you wish.

Love,

Edited by CarsonZi

I am signing off this thread. You were knocking down straw men. You are indeed a cranky man and as tenacious as a junk yard dog. Adios Carson and God Speed to you. :blink:

Nep

Edited by neptune