Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Come to play

I guess I can't resist the magnetic pull of you Tao Bums. Looking forward to enlightning discussions.

Now stop using my name to market your new invention on the old board Plato!!

hey, Bro, I was wondering why you are not here yet. Was thinking you found a girl or somethin', and are too busy to spend any time with us, "don't-marry" kind. :bounce:

One of the things that really struck me when I moved to Az is how young people get married out here. I have two coworkers/employees in early 20's that got married couple years ago and another guy from school who is 22 and has already got married, had a kid and got divorced.

I think I am probably going to follow the path of my uncle who just got married at 35 after spending years partying and hanging out. Of course...along with jing retention and meditation that is!

I got 3 months of nattokinase, natures pure body and pranayama and following daily zen paractice. Hopefully I can clean up all the crap from my days in Ny!

One of the things that really struck me when I moved to Az is how young people get married out here. I have two coworkers/employees in early 20's that got married couple years ago and another guy from school who is 22 and has already got married, had a kid and got divorced.

I think I am probably going to follow the path of my uncle who just got married at 35 after spending years partying and hanging out. Of course...along with jing retention and meditation that is!

I got 3 months of nattokinase, natures pure body and pranayama and following daily zen paractice. Hopefully I can clean up all the crap from my days in Ny!

MAN FINNALLY YA MADE IT TO DA TAOBUM JUNGLE YA DINGLEBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

RJ

Sign in to follow this