mewtwo

Where do you think "Robert kim" learns all his "secrets" from?

Now I know this guy is not big here, and I dont beleive him to be a true master either but he does know sometings about chi and such. I am just wondering where you guys think he learned all his stuff you think he has real masters or did he just learn it all from books? I would ask him myself but he does not answer your questions if ask stuff about his life.

Oh and incase anyone new sees this

http://www.youtube.com/user/yogameditation?blend=1&ob=4 his youtube site

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73854 what bukkshido has dug up on him.

The internet? Books? Who cares. The guy is a complete con-man. Don't waste a second thought wondering about him.

I would not like this thread to go this way but is there anyting we can do about him being a conman? that has repercutions for him.

Guest paul walter

I think he learnt all his secrets from the Dale Carnegie False Reality Sect which has it's main office outside Shaolin Temple -you know, the one that sells MSG chi power snacks and inflatable Boddhidarma sex dolls.

It's amazing how you can see right through that guy, just his voice let's you know he's salesman. (No insult meant to salesmen :P) But he just doesn't even FEEL authentic. And all his stuff is designed to satisfy the ego, from what I remember when I saw his site months ago...

Most of these, Self-Help/Spiritual people who ask for money are con-man's.

That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it. I suppose donations are a bit different.

Oh god, not ashida kim!

And yes, you can tell by many of robert's videos the titles are designed to catch unsuspecting victims. "Chi fireballs" ? Are you kidding?

It doesn't take a wise man to read the Tao Te Ching and seem like a sage. He talks much too much about super powers, and I'd be willing to bet that at the office he laughs about this with his friends.

I would not like this thread to go this way but is there anyting we can do about him being a conman? that has repercutions for him.

Not to hijack the thread here...

But I was sitting in a field yesterday, watching an innocent worm frolic in the dirt.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bird swooped down and chomped on the worm!

I like worms! I don't like birds!

Is there anything we can do?

:lol: