empty

Pre-Cum & effects on health/cultivation

Hi all, I have been dating a new woman now for 6 months and this is the first one now for about 7 or 8 years. When I am with her and we are just expressing mild affection for one another I get a lot of clear fluid exiting my penis and subsequently wetting my underwear. This is very embarrassing and uncomfortable for me and if we are being very affectionate it can even go through my boxers and through my pants. I am very concerned about this both from a health perspective and from a cultivation perspective. So my questions are:

1. Is this weakening me?

2. Is this affecting my cultivation abilities?

3. What can I do to stop/eliminate this overflow of fluid?

If anyone has experience or knowledge about this topic, kindly let me know. I feel like I might have to break up with a wonderful woman as it seems like my body is not designed for relationships...I am 34 years old and have had other relationships in the past with similar experiences. (Note the color and consistency is markedly different from the white-colored thick semen.)

I've had the same thing happen before, it's because you're excited. As you become accustom to the person and continue being affectionate you'll become less and less excited and the leakage with stop or dramatically decrease to almost nothing.

I didn't understand what is the color of your semen? white and thick or almost transparent?

Pre-cum comes from the Cowper glands near the prostate, and a hyper production of the pre-cum shows that the prostate is inflamed/grown due to too much DHT, see this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre_cum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_inhibitor

I would suggest you visit Dr. Lin's website www.actionlove.com and search there similar cases.

Maybe even buy some of his products that restore the hormonal balance in your prostate.

In taoist terms I would say that is too much fire in the prostate area - maybe due to your cultivation - and I think that breaking up with your woman would be a big mistake.

Maybe you have too much DHT production due to too much testosteron production (are you hairy, are you bold, have you high libido?), and a very cheap method to restore the balance would be to drink soymilk and to eat green beans (mung beans), lentils, soy products.

are you bold

Just for clarification, did you mean to ask him if he was bold, or bald?

:D

Hi all, I have been dating a new woman now for 6 months and this is the first one now for about 7 or 8 years. When I am with her and we are just expressing mild affection for one another I get a lot of clear fluid exiting my penis and subsequently wetting my underwear. This is very embarrassing and uncomfortable for me and if we are being very affectionate it can even go through my boxers and through my pants. I am very concerned about this both from a health perspective and from a cultivation perspective. So my questions are:

1. Is this weakening me?

2. Is this affecting my cultivation abilities?

3. What can I do to stop/eliminate this overflow of fluid?

If anyone has experience or knowledge about this topic, kindly let me know. I feel like I might have to break up with a wonderful woman as it seems like my body is not designed for relationships...I am 34 years old and have had other relationships in the past with similar experiences. (Note the color and consistency is markedly different from the white-colored thick semen.)

You are normal. Quit worrying about it and enjoy your relationship.

Just for clarification, did you mean to ask him if he was bold, or bald?

:D

sorry, English is not my mother tongue, yes I meant bald.

You are normal. Quit worrying about it and enjoy your relationship.

Sorry. Not normal. Excessive precum is probably due to low 5-htp in the brain from over ejaculation/sexual exhaustion.

Try visiting Dr Lin's website and send him an email. From what I can see, he knows his stuff. I know friends who have had very good recovery from many serious conditions before by taking his stuff.

His 5htp supplements are good too.

Beware though. If you take his supplements, please do not drink alcohol. And do let him know if you have any heart conditions or high blood pressure issues and he can reccomend a more suitable dosage.

For me and from what I think is normal, precum should not be more than 1 drop and this is only after heavy sex. Hope this isn't too graphic.

Good luck.

Hey man, I read through all the advice that people have been offering you. How healthy are you in terms of physical fitness? I used to have the same thing happen when I was a teenager...if I'm working out a lot, depending on the woman, the same thing might happen to me at 29. Honestly, dude, you're okay...you're just as horny as hormone-driven teenager.

Your girl makes you wet...that's a good thing. Pre-Cum is supposed to make your tract less acidic so it does not kill the sperm in your semen...if you really want some type of "remedy" I would suggest drinking more water so your urine is less acidic. Whatever you do, don't break up with your girlfriend. How are you gonna explain that one? "Hey babe, you turn me on too much and subconsciously my body wants to make babies with you, so I think we should break up."

Hey man, I read through all the advice that people have been offering you. How healthy are you in terms of physical fitness? I used to have the same thing happen when I was a teenager...if I'm working out a lot, depending on the woman, the same thing might happen to me at 29. Honestly, dude, you're okay...you're just as horny as hormone-driven teenager.

Your girl makes you wet...that's a good thing. Pre-Cum is supposed to make your tract less acidic so it does not kill the sperm in your semen...if you really want some type of "remedy" I would suggest drinking more water so your urine is less acidic. Whatever you do, don't break up with your girlfriend. How are you gonna explain that one? "Hey babe, you turn me on too much and subconsciously my body wants to make babies with you, so I think we should break up."

Thank you dear taoist friends who have responded to this post. I wanted to add some notes of clarification in response to some of the comments given. I consider myself physically fit. I don't consider myself one with a high libido. I am bald(for at least the past 5 years now, I am 34 yrs. old now). My abdomen recently has been very bloated/extended. I feel a lack of strength in my legs and my nerves feel agitated. I guess I grew up without a lot of physical affection and must be hypersensitive to touch as it doesn't take much affection to give me an erection which is shortly followed by the flowing out of pre-cum. This fluid is clear and there is a lot of it sometimes soaking through my outer pants. I've gotten this fluid flow basically every time I've been hanging out with my girl now for 6 months. I probably average 1 emission of semen per month as we practice a basic form of tantra and don't get together sexually overly frequently. I was formerly a vegetarian for 10 years at one point and this may have played havoc with my system...but I have eaten fish with some chicken integrated into my diet over the past year or so. If there are any other questions or need for clarification let me know...all posts are appreciated.

Pardon the pun, but....go with the flow. This is the way, you're body is only one of ten thousand things, if she can't handle things your body does than she is going to leave, and I would let her. But don't chase her away. She probably won't care or will want to be helpful when the time comes that you are that comfortable with her. Real love is just that.

Sorry. Not normal. Excessive precum is probably due to low 5-htp in the brain from over ejaculation/sexual exhaustion.

Try visiting Dr Lin's website and send him an email. From what I can see, he knows his stuff. I know friends who have had very good recovery from many serious conditions before by taking his stuff.

His 5htp supplements are good too.

Beware though. If you take his supplements, please do not drink alcohol. And do let him know if you have any heart conditions or high blood pressure issues and he can reccomend a more suitable dosage.

For me and from what I think is normal, precum should not be more than 1 drop and this is only after heavy sex. Hope this isn't too graphic.

how much does this Dr Lin pay you? I smell something fishy here.

the OP is obviously just excited since he hasn't been with a woman in a while, this is normal.

my advice: have sex.

Whatever you do, don't break up with your girlfriend. How are you gonna explain that one? "Hey babe, you turn me on too much and subconsciously my body wants to make babies with you, so I think we should break up."

hahaha :lol:

SLAP

how much does this Dr Lin pay you? I smell something fishy here.

the OP is obviously just excited since he hasn't been with a woman in a while, this is normal.

my advice: have sex.

hahaha :lol:

SLAP

mikaelz,

He doesn't pay me anything... Just written an honest answer regarding his queries/condition.

Not sure where your fishy smell stems from.

mouse

Pre-cum comes from the Cowper glands near the prostate, and a hyper production of the pre-cum shows that the prostate is inflamed/grown due to too much DHT, see this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre_cum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_inhibitor

It used to be discussed here years ago, but Plato claims that his formulation works very well for the above purpose, see here:

http://www.prostatemagic.com/

Anyone had any experience with it?

Edited by mat black

"Excessive" is the questionably key term here. And pre-cum got its name because it is usually before, not after sex. It lubs the way for the rest of the seminal fluid at ejaculation. As others have stated, from the OP's discription he is normal for anyone who has not "gotten some" in a while.

Thank you dear taoist friends who have responded to this post. I wanted to add some notes of clarification in response to some of the comments given. I consider myself physically fit. I don't consider myself one with a high libido. I am bald(for at least the past 5 years now, I am 34 yrs. old now). My abdomen recently has been very bloated/extended. I feel a lack of strength in my legs and my nerves feel agitated. I guess I grew up without a lot of physical affection and must be hypersensitive to touch as it doesn't take much affection to give me an erection which is shortly followed by the flowing out of pre-cum. This fluid is clear and there is a lot of it sometimes soaking through my outer pants. I've gotten this fluid flow basically every time I've been hanging out with my girl now for 6 months. I probably average 1 emission of semen per month as we practice a basic form of tantra and don't get together sexually overly frequently. I was formerly a vegetarian for 10 years at one point and this may have played havoc with my system...but I have eaten fish with some chicken integrated into my diet over the past year or so. If there are any other questions or need for clarification let me know...all posts are appreciated.

Unless you are having qualified instruction in your form of "tantra" it may be wise to cease it. In the 500's CE a commonly quoted (Taoist) recommendation for a man of average health of your age to ejaculate was every other day. The lack of strength in your legs, if not due to changes in your habits, sounds like something you should see a doctor about, especially if it is quite recent and if you have had any fine motor skill changes. Baldness is usually genetic, though it can sometimes be treated with TCM, or Western medicines.

Ejaculate more often and you will probably see a decrease in the precum and the quickness of your erections.

One last thing, if you were not responsible about getting your nutrients while vegetarian then, yes, it may have wrecked your system. On the other hand, if you were responsible (getting your Iron, B12 etc.) then it is not likely to blame for any of your symptoms.

Go see a Western Dr. for your weakness, just in case, and a TCM practitioner for any "energetic" problems. And relax, again, you are normal.

"Excessive" is the questionably key term here. And pre-cum got its name because it is usually before, not after sex. It lubs the way for the rest of the seminal fluid at ejaculation. As others have stated, from the OP's discription he is normal for anyone who has not "gotten some" in a while.

Excessive is not questionable when he soaks his pants.

Same for being bald at 29. Excessive DHT burns out the hair follicles.

Normal for some maybe... but I don't see that as normal... again, thats all relative.

mouse

Excessive is not questionable when he soaks his pants.

Same for being bald at 29. Excessive DHT burns out the hair follicles.

Normal for some maybe... but I don't see that as normal... again, thats all relative.

mouse

It is questionable depending on the type of fabric he wears, and what he means by "soaks". If there is a spot visible, it is normal (again, depending on fabric), if he is dripping on the floor, then something is wrong. Again, the baldness may be a sign of Kidney deficiency or it may run in his family. Either way, advising supplements is unwise without doing at least preliminary testing. You would be amazed how many people would come to our school's clinic loaded up on different supplements that were "good for them" and found that after stopping the supplements at our advice their symptoms decresed.

Maybe this is reading into your post a little too deeply, but I am wondering if you are either trying to sabotage your relationship subconsciously. or simply looking for a reason to end your relationship. I can not address the chemistry side of things but being so excited that you get a wet spot on your pants is not uncommon at all. I have joked about it with male and female friends, I don't know if it is "unhealthy" in any way but I can tell you categorically that it is extremely common. The problem that I see is that it sounds like you are taking something natural, normal, common and humorous and contemplating ending your relationship over it.

Did you see Obama joking about his big ears the other day at the pyramids? Laugh with yourself a little. Will she be able to laugh about it? That would be about the only important question here to me.

Maybe you can take a closer look at your relationship (your actual relationship -- your connection with another human being, not your hard wet weener). Are things going in the right direction? If they are then go with it, forget the negativity and your embarrassment and go with it. Sabotaging relationships for no reason is as common as the "problem" you think you have. I'd put my money on the former being the actual "problem". If I am right, are you sabotaging it because you should be getting out or are you sabotaging it because you are scared?

Maybe I am flat out wrong too!

Good luck, peace and love

It may be very common for people to wet their pains which may not exclude gender.

Although that doesn't mean its not dysfunctional. The word people use as normal is similarly what people use as common. These words mean very different things and have different connotations.

Please let me help dispel any ignorance. It is normal to wet through there pains maybe even common. It happens often when a male or a female for any reason is trying to keep themselves sexually on the down low.

I suspect that most of the posts about how it is normal or common to have this problem is not addressing the actual problem. Which is one of two things. One trying to keep sex on the down low. Two deciding to do some sort of tantra and not deciding between a heathly way to do it and/or not knowing a healthy way to do it.

If the problem is number two, than i say talk to your teacher. Figure out his qualifications. If the problem is number one I think you should decide to talk to someone you trust to talk about this matter in a serious manor most likely privately. Unless your completely comfortable with talking about this sort of thing.

Talking about this sort of thing on a open forum just begs to get bad advice from a whole bunch of people whom don't know enough of the information to even claim that is the issue. So weather done privately or not on a serious not really attempting to fix the problem, which requires figuring out the actual problem in the first place instead of trying to fix the symptoms.

It is questionable depending on the type of fabric he wears, and what he means by "soaks". If there is a spot visible, it is normal (again, depending on fabric), if he is dripping on the floor, then something is wrong. Again, the baldness may be a sign of Kidney deficiency or it may run in his family. Either way, advising supplements is unwise without doing at least preliminary testing. You would be amazed how many people would come to our school's clinic loaded up on different supplements that were "good for them" and found that after stopping the supplements at our advice their symptoms decresed.

Taoist81,

I did ask him to ask Dr Lin about his condition if you read my post.

Kidney Yin or Yang deficiency? Weak Kidney = poor sexual function as well. Baldness is another outward manifestation.

I suggested he seeked advice and gave him cautionary warnings about mixing alcohol with medicine/supplements especially if he has heart conditions. (I wasn't sure)

Maybe you should clarify with him further rather than tell him that all is normal.

mouse

Taoist81,

I did ask him to ask Dr Lin about his condition if you read my post.

Kidney Yin or Yang deficiency? Weak Kidney = poor sexual function as well. Baldness is another outward manifestation.

I suggested he seeked advice and gave him cautionary warnings about mixing alcohol with medicine/supplements especially if he has heart conditions. (I wasn't sure)

Maybe you should clarify with him further rather than tell him that all is normal.

mouse

First off, Dr. Lin's "doctorate" is in engineering, he is not a medical doctor. The OP needs to see a medical doctor about his weakness if it is sudden or if there are any actual major problems. Kidney deficiencies can manifest in many ways and in many combinations, often Yin or yang deficiency will result in a deficiency of the other. Diagnosis would depend on an in person evaluation which is why the best recommendation, as noted above, would be to see a MD and a TCM practitioner.

Still, the fact remains that if the only symptom is pre-cum spotting his shorts, he likely is normal. The purpose of pre-cum, in addition to lubricating the urethra, is to assist in lubricating the head of the penis as well as the female for penetration. Thus, quite a bit of pre-cum is completely normal.

Hello,

At least a couple of options I see here, from a Chinese medical point of view.

(1) Kidney Qi or Yang deficiency, which may be related to the premature balding and weak legs. Hard to say based on the little information you gave but it's an option to explore.

(2) An issue on an emotional level, which causes you to hyper-react due to your upbringing or other reasons.

If (1) is true, then you might have other symptoms like low energy, feelings of cold, etc. (but they are not necessarily that clear cut). But when you have that excessive pre-cum -- does it feel like you've lost energy? Do you feel less energized, or more, during and/or after? Also, if (1) were true, I would expect it to be not quite as specifically connected to hanging out with your girlfriend. So ...

It sounds like you've got energy that wants to come out, so to speak. If I were you I'd start exploring my feelings, emotional and sexual-physical, on my own because there's something that's literally and figuratively being "expressed." Of course there may be a Kidney involvement that makes it more likely for you to leak, but it sounds to me like the more predominant thing is emotional.

David