Sign in to follow this  
Pietro

Taoist Pick Up Lines

Thanks to mikaelz for raising the topic.

I believe this deserves its own independent thread.

Those are the rulez:

Don't comment the lines. Just add yours.

Also cut and paste the lines before you think you could use. Let the list grow!

mikaelz:"Hey baby, I lost my yin, can I have yours?"

mikaelz:"Ever hear of the yin-yang? it's an ancient symbol depicting the mutual inter-dependence of opposites, in other words.. let's fuck."

Here are mine:

-"You need some yang in your yin."

-"How sweet, you look like a student of mine"

-"Got some yang in your yin? Want some?"

Want to inner smile?

I can locate your lower dan tien.

Lets open the belt channel to work on the thrusting channel.

...lame. :lol:

Actually this is not mine, but from Barry Spendlove the best HT teacher in Wales, who is also a bard:

-let me take you to the prostate gland, if you can't find it boys I'll give you a hand

EDIT: added the link to Barry website: http://www.healingtaobritain.com/

Edited by Pietro

I think that the best 'taoist' pick-up lines would be the ones that actually work.

Now, I have spent the last year or so really trying to pick up women, (didn't really get started until around turning 22.)

Also, these lines/tactics may not work as well for you as they do for me, (because I am good-looking,) but here goes...

When you don't know a girl, and you're walking past eachother, you have to get her to stop so you can introduce yourself:

"Amanda? hey! how are you??" (she may be puzzled, but is almost guaranteed to give you her attention, whatever her real name is...)

... "Weren't you in my english class last semester?" (at this point, if you're as cool as I am, you'll have a gentle, mischievious little smile, and she may be catching on to what you are doing. Since I'm attractive, they like it.

At this point, the woman responds, and so I can't give any more specific advice on how to further the pick-up, because you are going to have to respond to her attitude, body-language, and verbal response. Usually I just quickly introduce myself and shake her hand, (a bit sexy-like. It's more like I hold her hand for a moment-- maybe bring myself closer.)

-Anyways, this doesn't guarantee a pick-up, but it does almost guarantee an introduction for you to work with. (and of course, from the moment of the introduction on, the attitude of whatever relationship that may develop out of it, is going to hinge on this one idea: 'I want to make love to you.') If yuo're good, and she isn't married or have a boyfriend, (which may often be the case with women worth picking up. . . . . . . .) you'll get a phone-number or something.

Another cool tactic, at the bar... I'll try and situate myself somewhere near my target, and see if I get noticed at all (peripheral vision!) ... and whatever happens, I put a cigarette in my mouth and pretend that I am searching my pocket for a lighter. during my search through my pocket, I 'notice' the target and ask if I can get a light. This is important because you manage to get her to acknowledge you directly, and you can tell alot about your chances with her from this encounter. depending on how things go, you may get laid, or . . . her boyfriend is working behind the bar. :rolleyes: The cool thing about your 'trick', is that if she gives you a light, and you manage to introduce yourself and maybe even spark a little conversation, you can have a second cigarette a little later, and use your own lighter. women seem to really like this. If she doesn't have a lighter, you can introduce yourself (if acknowledgement was good,) and then light your own cigarette, showing her you had one anyways. (though, this isn't as subtle as with the other scenario, and seems less successful.)

anyways, these aren't really playing off stupid little lines that will leave her thinking you're an idiot.. but I am a taoist, and this is my tao for picking up women. . . or at least getting them to acknowledge me, anyways. . . you have to do it all the time in hopes of getting laid even just a couple times a month. . . but it's fun, and worth it... it's turning almost into a game for me, as I develop my social skills and become more and more a womanizer. (women like womanizers, I think.)

Lol these are great. I can't wait to try some and get slapped :lol:

here's mine..

"hey babe, If the universe is nothing but the emptiness of Yin Receiving the Fullness of yang, that pretty much means everything is fucking,... So why don't we?"

Here's mine:

- I'm a Taoist

Works really well;-)

Also

- I am

Also

- Love

Also

- I want you

Also

(have to imagine this one) Smile and disappear;-)

Here's mine:

- I'm a Taoist

Works really well;-)

five stars for this one. I actually have used it. But not as an opening but as a DHV.

A lot is also in the way you say it. You must drop it there. Like a 5 kiloton bomb you happen to forget.

Also:

-Trust me, I'm a Taoist.

And you say this while starting to massage her wrist while pulsing her spine.

Edited by Pietro

Me: "Hey baby, I'm not allowed to use any techniques to pick you up. (I'm Taoist, we don't do that) So Uhh, How's it goin? ... Great, so are you feeling yourself drawn to me like a bee to honey, as if some mysterious force has overcome you with my overwhelming sense of natural wu-wei presence?"

She says: "actually, now that you mention it, YEAH"

Me: "That's just how we roll baby" B)

Sign in to follow this