Easynow

Good nutrition for weight gain

Hello,

I'm currently lifting weights twice a week.

I would like to gain some muscle weight but notice that I often feel bloated, out-of-sync, etc., from all the food necessary to gain weight. Most food is clean, some not.

Also, I could really benefit from 'unwinding the belly', so to speak, as so much emotional baggage is stored in this area. So a free digestion would be really helpful.

Does anybody have any diet or food suggestions that are highly nutritious but easily digestible? :)

Hello,

I'm currently lifting weights twice a week.

I would like to gain some muscle weight but notice that I often feel bloated, out-of-sync, etc., from all the food necessary to gain weight. Most food is clean, some not.

Also, I could really benefit from 'unwinding the belly', so to speak, as so much emotional baggage is stored in this area. So a free digestion would be really helpful.

Does anybody have any diet or food suggestions that are highly nutritious but easily digestible? :)

Lots and lots of Spirulina and Hemp protein.

I suggest Protein and focusing on the most natural ways of working out. Sit-ups, Pull-Ups, Push-ups and running/biking/swimming/hiking/running/walking. You can gain muscle with this, it might be a bit slow, but it will come. This following tips, is coming from experience. I have gained at least 10 pounds following this exact same tips.

In addition to sheng zhen's Spirulina and Hemp protein, I would recommend goat milk protein.

I suggest you not gain weight. It's useless. You just have to use more energy to be able to do anything, and it slows you down.

If you want weight gain for strength, just work solely on your strength. Who cares if you look bulky.

If you really want to look bulky...rethink that.

I don't want to look bulky. Just less lanky and gangly will do. :)

Thanks for the food suggestions. Does anybody have any more?

I suggest you not gain weight. It's useless. You just have to use more energy to be able to do anything, and it slows you down.

If you want weight gain for strength, just work solely on your strength. Who cares if you look bulky.

If you really want to look bulky...rethink that.

I like this suggest. You going to kill your energy, you going to have to do sleep more,eat more and be slower then a person who is skinny. I suggest working out in a natural way. Chin-Ups, Sit-Ups and so on.