Sign in to follow this  
alfa

Sexual Energy

Whenever we feel the sexual urge, we can do something (have sex, masturbate etc.) to release the energy. But if we want to conserve the energy, there are tantrics who say we must simply *imagine* the sexual act but make sure there's no ejaculation/discharge. That way, we not only avoid sex and transform energy but also do away with suppression.

Any thoughts on this?

By imagining you increase the sexual fire up to the point you discharge your load in the sleep having sexual dreams, so whats the point?

By imagining you increase the sexual fire up to the point you discharge your load in the sleep having sexual dreams, so whats the point?

Don't know. I didn't invent tantra.

Must be transformed of course.

Use Water methods to control Fire.

Like what methods? do you have an example?

Like what methods? do you have an example?

there are many methods in Tantric Buddhism [Vajrayana] to harness the raw sexual power as an aid to realizing the union of bliss and emptiness

simply abstaining from ejaculation without practicing methods to use the energy results in Priests touching little boys

In my old tradition you only usually visualised sex with divine beings as an emergency stage for rerouting sexual energy. It harnesses excessive fire quickly.

things like Vase breathing and especially Bhastrica type breathing exercises will eventuate in the sexual energy Internalising and simply cycling between your balls and higher brain centre, but you have to get past the phase where the exercises really build up a massive charge of available sex energy.

Usually one should do a lot of just sitting and really meditating on the Sexual energy, fully feeling it as just an energy that is fine all by it self. This really frees you from thinking that because sexual energy is there that you have to or need to 'do' something with it.

I highly recommend this exercise as it helps learn patients with sexual energy which also makes you a much better less 'graspy' lover....

If you are choosing to expend some of your energy that way :lol:

and you can also learn ejaculation control...

(just edited an abundance of grammatical and spelling errors.)

Edited by Seth Ananda

In my old tradition you only usually visualised sex with divine beings as an emergency stage for rerouting sexual energy. It harnesses excessive fire quickly.

things like Vase breathing and especially Bhastrica type breathing exercises will eventuate in the sexual energy Internalising and simply cycling between your balls and higher brain centre, but you have to get past the phase where the exercises really build up a massive charge of available sex energy.

Usually one should do a lot of just sitting and really meditating on the Sexual energy, fully feeling it as just an energy that is fine all by it self. This really frees you from thinking that because sexual energy is there that you have to or need to 'do' something with it.

I highly recommend this exercise as it helps learn patients with sexual energy which also makes you a much better less 'graspy' lover....

If you are choosing to expend some of your energy that way :lol:

and you can also learn ejaculation control...

(just edited an abundance of grammatical and spelling errors.)

I second this view and can validate it as true based on experience.

All the best,

Vajrahridaya

Edited by Buddhayo

Bring the energy up to your crown chakra.

One feels the energy in the penis. How does it go upward to the crown?

one method I use often to 'bring sexual energy up', (to 'sublimate it',) is ....

... to to the shower, and spread your balls out under the stream of water. get the water hot. hotter. start pinching and scratching your scrotum. the water is almost scalding.

it feels sooooooooooo goooood, sometimes better than sex, and you can feel the energy coming up your body.

Some say you can't transmute aroused sexual energy...or that it's not useful if you draw it up.

Who are "some" and if you can't transmute sexual energy then what can you do with it? Is it a waste of energy? So if that is true is sexual arousal also a waste of energy?

I ask this because I am beginning some Taoist alchemy practices and sexual arousal is on my mind as I am very sexual being and have been trying to get a grasp on retention.

Meditate, relax.. This is easier the first time on your own. Stimulate to near momentous finish and pull back. I mean it in two ways. Bring the feeling to your back, and stop touching the throbbing thing so you don't finish and make a mess of things before the "job" is done.

Once you can keep the feeling in your back it should be simple enough to aloow yourself to finish and direct the energy up the spine to the brain.

Hurt the first time I did it. It's like hitting yourself in the brain from the inside. Although I assume that means there is a clogging issue with the higher centers.

Who are "some" and if you can't transmute sexual energy then what can you do with it?

Taoist Yoga translated by Charles Luk. There are multiple people cited in the book saying it. We can either choose to believe it, or not. I think their point is just that you shouldn't be aroused when transmuting the jing. They say that having the morning wood thing, where you have an erection without sexual arousal...that is the perfect time to transmute.

So who knows the truth of the matter. It's just another opinion that's out there...and look at how many people are truly successful with the upward draw. It hasn't worked well for me...but to each their own.

Is it a waste of energy? So if that is true is sexual arousal also a waste of energy?

I suppose so.

I ask this because I am beginning some Taoist alchemy practices and sexual arousal is on my mind as I am very sexual being and have been trying to get a grasp on retention.

I am as well. I think it's something that you just have to change about yourself, if you want to actually be practicing alchemy. I know, it's hard to come to terms with.

Some day I'll add to a post to the Semen Kung thread with descriptions of the training (silly though as Mantak Chia's book Taoist Secrets of Love provided the descriptions to me...you could find them there too)...10 years worth for me...and the preparations and implementation of semen kung->chi kung->CCA...(jing->chi->shen) practice. It's all about getting the first jing distillate past the ming-men...I know I owe you a post on that subject Trunk...that'll precede the aforementioned SKF post...promise.

Arousal is only wasteful in the early stages of training (years 0 through 9.5 :))...simply put once the means of distilling that energy is learned, the more of it the better.

BTW, IMO there's some very disturbing "information" in this thread.

Arousal is only wasteful in the early stages of training (years 0 through 9.5 smile.gif)...simply put once the means of distilling that energy is learned, the more of it the better.

I tend to not believe you. Nothing personal.

I tend to not believe you. Nothing personal.

Is that in general, or specific to either or both of my statements that you quoted?

In any case, I'm sure you have much company in that regard. Indeed, I think it healthy to so be!

To inform is my objective...how it's received is not my concern.

Having said that, perhaps more detail or experience will cause change in your perspective...the aforementioned post may help...it will take some time to write as there are many nuances that will take some effort to correctly describe...but write it I will. If there's anything in particular that you think would be conducive to such, please let me know of it so that I may see if I can provide it.

Specific to the statements.

I guess the question is: are you a Taoist immortal now? If not, then how can you say for sure that you've done it right?

I guess the question is: are you a Taoist immortal now? If not, then how can you say for sure that you've done it right?

Care to explain how you came to this conclusion Scotty?

Some day I'll add to a post to the Semen Kung thread with descriptions of the training (silly though as Mantak Chia's book Taoist Secrets of Love provided the descriptions to me...you could find them there too)...10 years worth for me...and the preparations and implementation of semen kung->chi kung->CCA...(jing->chi->shen) practice. It's all about getting the first jing distillate past the ming-men...I know I owe you a post on that subject Trunk...that'll precede the aforementioned SKF post...promise.
Yes, would you mind organizing and formatting your methods, experiences and results in that lengthy thread in a nice, comprehensible, bullet-pointed outline? Seriously, it would be very valuable. :D

And so did it take you 10 years, primarily using Mantak's methods? Having done that, did you discover any ways to streamline and shorten the process? Also, what exactly does CCO signify - opened MCO, awakened kundalini/chong mai, immortality, enlightenment, what?

You alchemists really scare me. I admire your efforts and ambition but it seems like an awful lot goes wrong most of the time. I am new here and you have been around for a long time, I respect what you say, and maybe you know exactly what you are doing. But all I can foresee is: "help me, my johnson just fell off, I have no energy whatsoever, I was practicing some alchemy and I just don't know what went wrong."

I know nothing, the extent of my practice involves very simple, well researched practices that I have picked up on Trunk's page among a few, widely circulated others. Please be careful and emphasize to others that your experimentation is just that: an adventure into the unknown and much, so much can go wrong.

I know that new ground is never broken without exploration and that ground is broken with tireless commitment, experience, and confidence among other things. I look forward to reading the fruits of your efforts. Please convey that this can be a dangerous business.

Respectfully and with love and peace,

Dave

Very good. Thanks for the clarification. The following are meant to addresses your disbeliefs of those statements:

In the early stages of SKF training one will experience arousal conditions beyond their ability to control...the result off which is ejaculation. While this is normal and correct in the biological imperative sense, it's a response mechanism that must be overcome in order to facilitate the objective of SKF...distillation of jing...those fluids need to remain in one's body for it to be distilled into the chi vapor that may then be mobilized via the MCO. This is why the flaccid (marginally aroused) condition is advisable for the SKF initiate...end of training is result of over-aroused training attempts. Not sure if I've adequately addressed your first objection, but move to the second I will in hopes that I have...please inform me if not is the case:

Once one knows how to sip the chi vapor off of the jing fluids its a situation of abundance making the distillation process trivial...the more available the fuel the more awareness the pilot may achieve.

I guess the question is: are you a Taoist immortal now?

Ha! Of very few things am I sure...not being a Taoist immortal is one of them. Aware of the possible realities which may await my spirit...this I am.

If not, then how can you say for sure that you've done it right?

Right? I may never know. I value trying...not succeeding. That my trying has succeeded in achieving something that I was aware of only as whispers throughout historical texts is something that I feel compelled to share with others...taking it out of the whispers may be considered a part of my objective.

kindly,

xeno

Sign in to follow this