Sign in to follow this  
bukejian

30 days of Kunlun

Actually 29 days, today will be thirty. I ordered the book ( no direct transmission)and have been praticing now for 30 days, as close to the directions as possible. I do 10 to 20 minutes of the prepatory meditation, one hour of the sitting meditation and the the prescribed, twenty minutes of silent sitting. Although, I have'nt achieved what I would call "bliss" . I have felt strong surges of energy and experienced strong feelings of well being. For about the first ten days my body would shake and tremble uncontrollably. My eyes would water, my nose would run. I sweated profusely. But, most of these syptoms have since passed. The shaking and trembling has now become a very comfortable vibrating sensation. One of the great things that has happened is I have lost my disire for smoking cigarettes. That in itself, will pay for the book thousands of times over.

However on the negative side, if you can call it that. For some reason, dfuring this practice, I become very angry, not at any one or anything. I just get extraordinarally angry. Somtime cursing and spitting thowing a few punches, for no apparent reason. As a matter of a fact, last night, before I even begun the practice, I was just sittng up the bench. I found myself getting very angry. Quiet frankly, this is begining to concerns me. Since, I have never been a angry type person, more of the opposite, I have always been easy going for the most part. Has any one experienced this, or can tell me what's going on Is this perhaps some unresolved anger issues welling up?

Bu

which book did you order ?

The title of the book is "KUNLUN The Fogotten Practices of Self Awakening" .

thanks.

I would suggest you try to meditate about reason of your anger( and other sides of your character).

Knowing self is always something valuable. :)

Quiet frankly, this is begining to concerns me. Since, I have never been a angry type person, more of the opposite, I have always been easy going for the most part.

:lol:

You're making great progress! it's a good sign!

Allow any emotions that come up to do so.

Anger is an expansive energy - it grows it comes out and expands with force. You've been keeping it in, taming it, suppressing it your entire life... now it can finally express itself. Well done - you're doing well. Don't be surprised to see sadness next...

:)

Sign in to follow this