Sign in to follow this  
EleuComatose

Hello, shalom, and whatnot

'Tis my introduction post, this. Describing myself in a succinct little summary has never been a strength of mine. My name is Joshua, though you may call me anything you wish. Nicknames are always fun. I'm 17 years old. My stance on gods is that of an atheist, but I have a profound interest in religion and spiritualism, taoism and western esotericism in particular. I'm a flower child, though I'm not adverse to violence, if it's warranted. A good ol' beat down is a great way to pass the time. Outside of religion, my primary area of interest is pharmacology, particularly neuropharmacology. I advocate, and hope to contribute to, research into the therapeutic and medicinal benefits of psychedelics, hallucinogens, and other such substances. I believe that they can facilitate profound insight into the human mind, provide an efficient tool for self-exploration, and create experiences of a spiritual nature. That being said, I don't advocate anyone here, or elsewhere, doing anything illegal. These are merely my opinions. Remember what the adults told you, kids: drugs are bad, m'kay?

That's pretty much it. If you wish to know more about me, you need merely ask.

Pax vobiscum.

Sup!

I took the "I don't believe crap until i've experienced it, thing - approach"

Now There is very little I don't know from direct experience. Have fun.

Sign in to follow this