sheng zhen

True Norwegian Black Metal

Very interesting documentary showing the spirituality in Black Metal. Cant help to notice his stillness in the last part...

True Norwegian Black Metal on YouTube

The reporters are some easily scared sissys... :huh:

hmmm seems troubled. Didnt get a chance to watch it straight through.

Perhaps he is a free thinker, has been bashed verbally and physically by people... Resulting in violence?

Such seems the way it seems. People have to" push the envelope" on things and the result is someone gets hurt.

He is a spiritual person, but he does not understand kindness due to what he is constantly exposed to.

I watched this once before. Yes, the stillness really struck me as well....but also the anger/fear/despair, etc. :lol: Stillness is only one ingredient in spiritual soup!

Seems like a decent guy, though.

I watched this once before. Yes, the stillness really struck me as well....but also the anger/fear/despair, etc. :lol: Stillness is only one ingredient in spiritual soup!

Seems like a decent guy, though.

Yes, me too - He seems like a good guy who has just had some difficult times.

I was a little sceptical about the stillness. Not quite sure if it is genuine meditative stillness or if it is something he does just to challenge the stupid reporters.

But yeah, the satanic spirituality does not include kindness. So it is very limited. But at the same time, a lot of the spirituality that is based on kindness does not include a merciless attitude toward illusion. So that can be very limiting aswell. I think we need a good balance of both.

I was a little sceptical about the stillness. Not quite sure if it is genuine meditative stillness or if it is something he does just to challenge the stupid reporters.

But yeah, the satanic spirituality does not include kindness. So it is very limited. But at the same time, a lot of the spirituality that is based on kindness does not include a merciless attitude toward illusion. So that can be very limiting aswell. I think we need a good balance of both.

But then some of the "fearlessness varjasattva practices" herein varjasattva refers to a specific type of practice... It does have a type of "merciless action". These are buddhist practices, however some of these concepts seem to be lost.

I am not condoning what he did, however I don't agree with living ones life in fear (without action).

I actually read a webpage by a satanist who was defining some of the nuances of satanism as he saw them. The idea was not to embrace negativity but rather the other half of a fictional dualism which is often shunned. Basically it was about accepting shame, guilt and doubt as the path to knowing them and being free from them when one has become more evolved spiritually.

Obviously this doesn't reflect all or perhaps even many of the world's Satanists but it's damn hard to disagree with. Of course Lightbringer actually translates to Latin as Lucifer so I could be a bit biased :P