Archaic17

Woman and LAW OF ATTRACTION

ok so we all know pretty much what law of attraction is.

its the belief that what ever u want will simply come to you if u go about it the right way...

if u want somthing and u forcefully strive for it then it ends up farther and farther away from u

if u let it just come to u in such a way that u LET it you will have what u want...

again the key to taoism is to not want.... im enjoying it for now...

say ur interested in a perticular female.. do u go about useing the law of attraction in such a way that

you show physically that u want her but so no interest mentally

or is it the opposite do u show no physical attraction but know what u want mentally and it will come...

i dont understand the bases of this law

can someone please help me

This isn't a Law of Attraction forum. You're more likely to get an answer to your question at one of those :) Most people here are curbing their desire.

I would say,

show me that you know the laws of grammar, and I will help you with the laws of attraction.

:)

I would say,

show me that you know the laws of grammar, and I will help you with the laws of attraction.

hm... Pietro the smart one. (its your new name, according to me)

hm... Pietro the smart one. (its your new name, according to me)

hmm... Pietro, the smart one. (It's your new name, according to me)

English is not my first language.

I kept on confusing it's and its until I got it explained. I was 29!

I reread my posts two times trying to take away any grammar errors.

I also try to write in a way that makes it easier, and not harder, for people to understand.

I expect other people to do the same. Especially if they are asking me something.

I understand speaking in symbols if ur #twittering,& have little space.

But while you are here, make that extra mile,

that makes it easier for everybody to understand you!

Beside being an international forum writing in english helps non english speakers learn the language.

Pietro

hmm... Pietro, the smart one. (It's your new name, according to me)

English is not my first language.

I kept on confusing it's and its until I got it explained. I was 29!

I reread my posts two times trying to take away any grammar errors.

I also try to write in a way that makes it easier, and not harder, for people to understand.

I expect other people to do the same. Especially if they are asking me something.

I understand speaking in symbols if ur #twittering,& have little space.

But while you are here, make that extra mile,

that makes it easier for everybody to understand you!

Beside being an international forum writing in english helps non english speakers learn the language.

Pietro

I guess I should take the extra mile.

It will my new goal.

Although consciously I'm really not trying to attract women.

Edited by WhiteTiger

Hallo!

I'm KIDDING, KIDDING ;-)

Sorry kids, normal service resumes...

Hallo!

I'm KIDDING, KIDDING ;-)

Sorry kids, normal service resumes...

No wurries Cate.

Archaic it has been exprience that if you have an abundance of postive clean energy,all matter of life is naturally drawn to you. Dogs cats birds children,older people,men and oh ya woman.

if u want 2 attract a gd woman u gotta worship teh goddess in she

if u want 2 worship u got 2 learn 2 give & honour

if u cant evn rite givingly & honouringly u r probly royally f*cked

or actully u r nt!!!!!!

if u want 2 attract a gd woman u gotta worship teh goddess in she

if u want 2 worship u got 2 learn 2 give & honour

if u cant evn rite givingly & honouringly u r probly royally f*cked

or actully u r nt!!!!!!

i lv u ct

I guess I should take the extra mile.

It will my new goal.

Although consciously I'm really not trying to attract women.

Cool! *thumbs up* *thumbs up*

Then we goal in common.

I'll be looking forward to read your posts.

Regarding women, I have always observed that I tended to attract what I desired, but never in the way I wanted it. It seem there always were an incredible number of presuppositions I were making, about what I wanted.

I would get what I asked, but something in the picture was generally out of place.

And when I tried to attract a particular girl, the karma backlash wasn't that pretty.

So I eventually gave up using those tools, and started learning female psychology.

say ur interested in a perticular female.. do u go about useing the law of attraction in such a way that

you show physically that u want her but so no interest mentally

or is it the opposite do u show no physical attraction but know what u want mentally and it will come...

You just show her you are interested (is there such a thing as a physical/mental separation?)

Then, you read her reaction.

Pointers:

-Don't be a doormat or an asshole and you will be ok.

-If you present something interesting in yourself, no one will refuse, even out of curiosity.

-Be a challenge and have other important things in your life that stay higher on the list then her.

-Do things with her that require more thought than going to the movies or having dinner.

:lol:

ok

here's what i could read in your original post

i like to see how the law of attraction works ;i'm interested in using it to attract women

but i'm not really that interested in women ;yet it would be good to see that it works in attracting women

i'm not mentally attracted in women; but i'm desperate to have a woman

please help me

:lol:

well, there are many Pick Up Artists around here, and I'm sure that if you know how to talk to them, you'll strike it rich...

the only problem is, they could only give you advice on how you could attract the woman of THEIR dreams.

if you want to attract the woman of your dreams, you need something else... play it your way. it's a game, love. it has it's rules. and you need to play it quite long time, before you reach to the crucial point.

both male and female are predators.

I would say,

Oh, come on! Many people that come here are foreigners too! Myself included!:)

I would formulate the law of attracting women like this:

"The more you f_ck with her brain, the more she will want to f_ck you;

The more you worship her, the more she will f_ck your brain"

I will explain my rule of attracting woman:

I be me; I do what I do. She comes. Happy happy.

I think females I actually like I just end up not knowing how to act around them. I can't be myself and I screw things up. I'm nervous, anxious and don't know how to act. But its been a while since I liked a female opposed to being attracted to females.

I'm just not interested in dating or having sexual relationship. How can a person be in relationship "relationship" if they can't even be friends with the opposite sex.

Cool! *thumbs up* *thumbs up*

Then we goal in common.

I'll be looking forward to read your posts.

Regarding women, I have always observed that I tended to attract what I desired, but never in the way I wanted it. It seem there always were an incredible number of presuppositions I were making, about what I wanted.

I would get what I asked, but something in the picture was generally out of place.

And when I tried to attract a particular girl, the karma backlash wasn't that pretty.

So I eventually gave up using those tools, and started learning female psychology.

I guess that means I should learn female psychology.

Females I've been around love to get in the brains of men and screw with them. Thus I don't like being around them.

Sincerely, Pietro I just want balance.

Having a women just so I can cultivate isn't being balanced. It is rather covering up a serious flaw in my foundation of cultivation.

I wish I could gain the mind of a little kid where mostly exercise and play or work all day without the constant disruptions of my own imbalances, and weakness.

both male and female are predators.

So true!

I would formulate the law of attracting women like this:

"The more you f_ck with her brain, the more she will want to f_ck you;

The more you worship her, the more she will f_ck your brain"

So true!

I think the single biggest mistake anyone can do is contriving to attract a female. If you aren't being 100% true to yourself, then stop that immediately.

Getting a female by "learning" some trick, or by knowing how to act, is all a mess waiting to happen.

The Tao matches all things in harmony, and does not strive. In this way it can long endure.

Just an idea and no irony or joking intended. Maybe try referring to women as women and not 'females' - I know it's probably a cultural deal but it comes off as if you don't actually know any women as people. Then you could try all the psychological stuff our PUAs in residence suggest. Half of which isn't half bad, if you read it like Dale C.

And before you get into the "All women are..." game DON'T! It will likely jade you (or scare you) before you get enough of your own experience in there to say anything at all about even one or two women. Let alone all of them. Ditto for any "All men are..." talk;-)

Love,

Big Sis.

The PUA stuff works but only on slightly dysfunctional women. Women who are good catches see through it or just aren't attracted to the aloof vibe. David Deangelo has the best material on PUA in my opinion but has recently gone from PUA to something much, much healthier. I cant wait to review the new stuff since it seems geared to long-term relationships and finding great women by becoming a great man. His earlier stuff was more geared to dating/sleeping with as many women as possible.

The Law of Attraction does work on women but not like it works on cars. Women are people too and are rocking the Law of Attraction just like you are. "Like attracts Like" so when I hear about guys complaining about attracting dysfunctional women that is just saying they are screwed up too. Worse are the guys not attracting women because that just means those dudes are missing something fundamental. Ick!

Remember, there are far more smart, beautiful women than there are men with their lives together! If your an average looking guy but have a decent job, 401k, a hobby, do some volunteer work, go to Church/temple, and just basically have a life then women will flock to you. You are rare!

have a decent job, 401k, a hobby, do some volunteer work, go to Church/temple, and just basically have a life then women will flock to you. You are rare!

I guess it depends on if you want a flock, or you want one. :)

This isn't really directed at you Darin, you just inspired me.

I have the greatest one, so much that people get jealous of me, and when I met her I had none of those qualities except for the hobby.

I know the LoA is real. But to me it is much beyond that, because it goes right down to a person's worth. They're just girls, but people put so much #$%^ into them. They're not even going to necessarily make your life "better" when you snag one!

How do I explain this... The way to attract the right girl/woman is to be yourself. I would almost say that being confident is good, but who knows, maybe you don't even need that. Just be yourself. It's the oldest cliche in the universe. But cliches get to be cliches because well some of them are true. Would you rather be someone else so you can attract a girl who wants... SOMEONE ELSE??? That my friend is ridiculous.

The only advice I'd say for attracting a woman is to love yourself. But that might not even matter.

The simple fact is that there are more women than men in this world. It's just delusional to worry about meeting one. And when you realize that nothing in life is random then you realize you don't even have to work to find the 'right' one. She might just come right to you drawn to you by the uniqueness of your being that frankly no one else can imitate. Just like my girlfriend did. And dude, we've got such a good thing going on. Contriving to make something happen is the exact opposite of the Way.

If you need a quote from the Tao Te Ching, I can't help, but I can cook up a paraphrase:

The sage achieves all things by doing nothing.

Once one has decided to contrive to achieve something, he has already lost it.

There are forces at work. Be yourself! :)

All the Best,

Alex

Edited by 11:33

Now normally I don't care what most people think of me or if they get the wrong idea. In this instance I guess I'll speak up a little.

Just an idea and no irony or joking intended. Maybe try referring to women as women and not 'females' - I know it's probably a cultural deal but it comes off as if you don't actually know any women as people.

I did say it just to be politically correct.

Love,

Big Sis.

Gee, I never had a big Sis.

Which basically means if I imagined for a second I was living with a big sister naturally mind would make her into a hot girl. Because I don't have any sisters I wouldn't know how annoying or nasty everyone tells me that's what having a sister is like. So then my mind would wonder for a second or two longer at the girl and I would get aroused. :D:lol::P

Gee, I never had a big Sis.

Which basically means if I imagined for a second I was living with a big sister naturally mind would make her into a hot girl. Because I don't have any sisters I wouldn't know how annoying or nasty everyone tells me that's what having a sister is like. So then my mind would wonder for a second or two longer at the girl and I would get aroused. :D:lol::P

I've got two sisters and not only are they both beautiful but they were really nice to me. My oldest one has been like a second mother to me all these years and the one 18 months older than me has been my best friend for my entire life. I love my sisters! My brothers on the other hand...... :unsure: