ryansmith

Personal Energy Consultants

Let me preface by saying how this was just a "what if" scenario that came up during a discussion my brother and I were having concerning energy work and could possibly go into the "worst of" posts on the taobums. This question kind of pertains to Santiago and/or any other person highly developed in energy work. We were talking about how cool it was and the great feelings we got when we received shaktipat and the removal of karma, and how it would be sweet if we were to have the money to just get these personal shaktipats on a continual basis. Santiago has already posted how his presence could get people "high," and it made me think that celebrities or people with a lot of money but were living a life of pure materialism that were not happy could possibly seek happiness via the spiritual. Paying a person $100k yearly whose presence could make them feel "high" seems like a much better option than the amount of money spent on drugs/alcohol/etc... I guess my questions would be

-is it possible for a person of such high energy levels to awaken a person without real practice on his/her part?

-will this be a future profession for the spiritually developed?

It would be kind of funny to see a spiritual guru in the posse of rappers/celebrities/fortune 500 ceo's.

yeah...but spiritual types dont wanna be round those damn vampires n shit piles...would just drag ya down...theres a difference between getin horny n high round a high wattage dude n actully wantin ta BE someone better...shit...after all that bliss n shit then the real shit inside starts comin up...aint no gettin round this...them fukers want energy let em stick there fingers in a wall soket...

intrestin thought though son...nothin wrong with thinkin...

But this is nothing new. This has been the job for spiritually developed for ages.

Though I dont think the "high" people get from having their karma removed is nothing more than the "high" people get from doing drugs that remove the symptoms. Karma is strictly individual. If someone deletes it, it will be in vain. Or at best a temporary relief. To delete karma is like buying a masters degree without the 5 years of hard work needed at the university. Reality will catch up again in a lifetime or two.

after all that bliss n shit then the real shit inside starts comin up...aint no gettin round this...

:)

One of the books I read on Buddhist meditation - it was a long time ago, I forgot which one - said that one of the advantages of sitting meditation is that when you are sitting and meditating quietly, it is a somewhat inactive condition. It is difficult to create a lot of negative karma if you are sitting still and not even thinking much. It is even harder to create negative karma if you are doing this and you feel really good. It is at the very least time off from creating problems that will later hit the fan.

People have known for a long time that if you want to succeed at something you should spend time with successful people. There is a natural tendency to become more like the people you associate with. Unfortunately, "down" is easy while "up" requires constant effort. When drastic improvement is required it is better to be around lots of people who are setting a good example rather than just one or two, because if there aren't enough people to hold the level then they might be brought down.

yeah...but spiritual types dont wanna be round those damn vampires n shit piles...would just drag ya down...theres a difference between getin horny n high round a high wattage dude n actully wantin ta BE someone better...shit...after all that bliss n shit then the real shit inside starts comin up...aint no gettin round this...them fukers want energy let em stick there fingers in a wall soket...

intrestin thought though son...nothin wrong with thinkin...

Not always true. You should meet the types that the Dalai Lama and his monks hangs out with.Many are the ultra rich who pay millions to fund there trips out here, and put them in mansions for there stay and feed them while they do there Dharma work here. I know one woman who does just this. She is so wealthy it is not funny, and she is filled with Vampiristic neediness, selfishness... well she is one of the worst people i know. I know murderers who are nicer people than Her. But you should see the unlimited Kindness and tolerance and patience the monks show her over the sometimes Month or two that they stay with her.

And when they leave she looks 15 years younger and becomes a much nicer person for a period, yet the monks seem as happy as ever...

Loving kindness just charges up the circuits and pumps out good vibes. A practitioner is deliberately sending out the good vibes to anyone, vampire or not and is happy whoever gets it as the benifit and strengh of the practice is in the giving of it, not in the storing of it away...

Energy exchange does have this effect. The things we could do if more and more people were like those monks...

As an aside my teacher recommends group practice as it increases the overall effect-and benefit-of the practice.

Very True in regards to the group practice. I have noticed big increases in my energy since and I returned from studying abroad and started doing some KAP with my brother.

Celebreties already have the money to do this but choose not to by and large, so this is not a likely scenario, as their intent is to maintain or increase status, not advance spiritually, but I think they could benefit by keeping company with a high vibration, it may change them in a beneficial way.