Sign in to follow this  
Brother K

Taoist Vagabond

Greeting fellow Taoist and Bums I am currently attempting to live the life of a true vagabond and Taoist. I have been traveling and "living off the land" for a year now. I have been a Taoist most of my life my Father is a Taoist so I grew up with the philosophy in me. Now that I am getting to middle age I am seeking a community of like minded people and having problems finding it in "real" life, so I was looking around and found this group and hope to gain some fellowship in these forums with other Taoist Bums like myself.

Glad to have found you all and I look forward to reading your wisdom and insights and hope that I can bring something to the group.

Your in the Sacred Science,

Brother K.

Greeting fellow Taoist and Bums I am currently attempting to live the life of a true vagabond and Taoist. I have been traveling and "living off the land" for a year now. I have been a Taoist most of my life my Father is a Taoist so I grew up with the philosophy in me. Now that I am getting to middle age I am seeking a community of like minded people and having problems finding it in "real" life, so I was looking around and found this group and hope to gain some fellowship in these forums with other Taoist Bums like myself.

Glad to have found you all and I look forward to reading your wisdom and insights and hope that I can bring something to the group.

Your in the Sacred Science,

Brother K.

admirable and a bit enviable - as a younger man i did just that - wouldn't trade those years of sharing

'knowledge' along the way for anything.

welcome and bring all you got. quite a bit here, never ceases to amaze.

Sign in to follow this