Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

Kundalini and the Mystery of the Sacred Geometric Temples of the World.

A short video showing how kundalini or alchemy is represented in temples around the world in an attempt also to reclaim the swastika as the holy symbol that it is. The inner vision during meditatio...

A short video showing how kundalini or alchemy is represented in temples around the world in an attempt also to reclaim the swastika as the holy symbol that it is. The inner vision during meditation of a flaming crystal swastika signifies the completion of the great work. The video is done to Goodbye Blue Sky by Pink Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9klURlqeKk...re=channel_page

I had a vision of a building like this today. The roof was sort of a standard triangular section intersected with a dome. It was made of red bricks with white upper sections on the towers.

090526VisionBuilding.jpg

But I have no idea what it means, if anything?

I had a vision of a building like this today. The roof was sort of a standard triangular section intersected with a dome. It was made of red bricks with white upper sections on the towers.

090526VisionBuilding.jpg

But I have no idea what it means, if anything?

rereading CG Jungs beautiful book "Dreams" I find a picture of your drawing which lacks the greek pointed roof in the middle...

He gives a reference to the four cornered castle as a symbol of the centre of the earth, or the soul as our centre cornered and protected by the 4 elements.

I also find the word "Temenos" from greec that means to "cut", "Temenos (τέμενος,[1] from the Greek verb τέμνω "to cut"; plural: temene) is a piece of land cut off and assigned as an official domain, especially to kings and chiefs, or a piece of land marked off from common uses and dedicated to a god, a sanctuary, holy grove or holy precinct: The Pythian race-course is called a temenos, the sacred valley of the Nile is the Νείλοιο πῖον τέμενος Κρονίδα, the Acropolis is the ἱερὸν τέ The concept of temenos arose in classical Mediterranean cultures as an area reserved for worship of the gods. cut. A large example of a Bronze Age Minoan temenos is at the Juktas Sanctuary of the palace of Knossos on ancient Crete.." :)

ancient but then as so many other things revived in Europe during the medieval, found in Scotland, England Slovakia..etc

Edited by rain

rereading CG Jungs beautiful book "Dreams" I find a picture of your drawing which lacks the greek pointed roof in the middle...

He gives a reference to the four cornered castle as a symbol of the centre of the earth, or the soul as our centre cornered and protected by the 4 elements.

I also find the word "Temenos" from greec that means to "cut", "Temenos (τέμενος,[1] from the Greek verb τέμνω "to cut"; plural: temene) is a piece of land cut off and assigned as an official domain, especially to kings and chiefs, or a piece of land marked off from common uses and dedicated to a god, a sanctuary, holy grove or holy precinct: The Pythian race-course is called a temenos, the sacred valley of the Nile is the Νείλοιο πῖον τέμενος Κρονίδα, the Acropolis is the ἱερὸν τέ The concept of temenos arose in classical Mediterranean cultures as an area reserved for worship of the gods. cut. A large example of a Bronze Age Minoan temenos is at the Juktas Sanctuary of the palace of Knossos on ancient Crete.." :)

ancient but then as so many other things revived in Europe during the medieval, found in Scotland, England Slovakia..etc

has to do with your BAse Chakra.

: )

Go back to Damos cave and investigate.

Santi

A short video showing how kundalini or alchemy is represented in temples around the world in an attempt also to reclaim the swastika as the holy symbol that it is. The inner vision during meditatio...

A short video showing how kundalini or alchemy is represented in temples around the world in an attempt also to reclaim the swastika as the holy symbol that it is. The inner vision during meditation of a flaming crystal swastika signifies the completion of the great work. The video is done to Goodbye Blue Sky by Pink Floyd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9klURlqeKk...re=channel_page

I agree Darin its in the "structure" of the ancients for sure.

I had real powerful kundalini experiences at Teotihuacan in Mexico a few years back.

I highly recommend going there to meditate.

Santi

Very cool, thanks! Is there a pic of Jung's castle anywhere on the net? I'd like to compare...

Santi - Thanks for the tip, teach! Yes, great idea! B)

Very cool, thanks! Is there a pic of Jung's castle anywhere on the net? I'd like to compare...

Santi - Thanks for the tip, teach! Yes, great idea! B)

Yes will try and do so or upload some pics from the book..

It isn't easy read because he follows the evoulution of the dreams of one man but

Vortex please buy the book I'm referring too, I've been reading it the last days and I'm like bombed in the brain from all the information, .I just cannot begin to sum it up..to think that I've read it before..what happened? but rereading it now it flashes it's light on the kunlun it speaks about the left hand path..fex. and ..tibetan, egyptian greek, christian symbolism..it is so much it just keeps slipping away..from my mental grasp.. ;) it's a hydrogen bomb coctail for the brrain. very good!

I really think it is good to read it as he ment it..as a whole..

I am and have always been madly infatuated with Carl Gustaf.

:lol:

it is not your building but searching around I came across this Basilica and according to Jung are several of the old building with four towers in th corners -churches, and it fascinates being in Milano and not Rome and it's connection to the silk road. Several of these churces naturally had fountains in their centrers...

http://images.google.no/imgres?imgurl=http...DN%26start%3D20

Yes will try and do so or upload some pics from the book..

It isn't easy read because he follows the evoulution of the dreams of one man but

Vortex please buy the book I'm referring too, I've been reading it the last days and I'm like bombed in the brain from all the information, .I just cannot begin to sum it up..to think that I've read it before..what happened? but rereading it now it flashes it's light on the kunlun it speaks about the left hand path..fex. and ..tibetan, egyptian greek, christian symbolism..it is so much it just keeps slipping away..from my mental grasp.. ;) it's a hydrogen bomb coctail for the brrain. very good!

I really think it is good to read it as he ment it..as a whole..

I am and have always been madly infatuated with Carl Gustaf.

Very interesting, I will add that to my to-read list. Actually, I've been wanting to study archetypes just recently - and Jung & Joseph Campbell would be good resources for that.

Also interestingly, Campbell was influenced a lot by Jiddu Krishnamurti, who also heavily-influenced...Bruce Lee. And of course, many great dramatic works today also incorporate Campbellian mythology within their storylines.

So, this whole archetypical level seems to really resonate people.

Thanks for all the great research! B)

Edited by vortex

Campbell seems like a multi genious, have you read "the masks of god"?

seems like a must read.

well here it is the four towered squared building in Jungs "Dreams" that I mentioned.

It has in addition an outer rectangular courtyard, also with towers in four corners,

(doubled up it seems).

gallery_2013_62_203786.jpg

"The symbolic city as a centre of the earth, it's four protecting walls laid out in a square: a typical tmenos. Maier, Viatorium(1651)"

I noticed reading about the other church buiilding above..- the word "aryan/arian". that is not like the arian race

it means something different. check it out. :) I feel it has something to do with geometry..

trinity verus ..something else.

well..

if there is something there you'll figure it out.

Very interesting, I will add that to my to-read list. Actually, I've been wanting to study archetypes just recently - and Jung & Joseph Campbell would be good resources for that.

Also interestingly, Campbell was influenced a lot by Jiddu Krishnamurti, who also heavily-influenced...Bruce Lee. And of course, many great dramatic works today also incorporate Campbellian mythology within their storylines.

So, this whole archetypical level seems to really resonate people.

snack:

http://books.google.no/books?id=SWvdQyo_ZX...num=4#PPA229,M1

Sign in to follow this