findley

retention makes you gay

But through spiritual growth, comes acceptance, and freedom from

fears. Homophobia is the one I have found one of the most difficult

to overcome. Just think, some guys will kill themselves over this!

holy shit!

straight to the fucking backbone of this entire thread. Good post, good post.

holy shit!

straight to the fucking backbone of this entire thread. Good post, good post.

When I was in jr. high and high school, other guys would joke around with

butt plugs and stuff. I didn't get it. I never ventured or even considered

anal stimulation. I enjoyed masturbating and vagina.

Its only when I was 25 years old that I realized that I heard about anal stimulation

and bigger OGs. And who doesn't want bigger OGs? I was blown away. Really. But then, I thought

I might be gay, because I enjoyed it. I had a real struggle with

this because I was homophobic. When I was younger I had gays

hit on me when my friends were around. I tell you, I wanted to beat

the living crap out of them back then.

I believe all people are curious when it comes to sexuality. Its taken

me a long time to come to grips with this. Its only through accepting

your sexualty that you eventually realize that everything is based

on sexuality.

I believe most humans that are not born with hormone issues, are naturally heterosexual.

This is what we are

meant to do. Men are Yang, Women are Yin. We are meant for

each other. This is the cake of life. Man and Man, Women

and Women is like the icing. You can try it. Its just another

activity. But the main natural activity is man and woman. So

bisexuality is available. Its a choice you can have. If you

learn to like it and have no guilt-trip, good for you.

Sun-Tsu a famous taoist and doctor said "if you think man can live without woman, and woman

without man, you are wrong"

I like all men am curious about other men. Just like women are curiuos

about other women. Its natural and part of growth to understand

every inch of your body. What makes sense and what does not.

Most will never admit this. Its called self-denial. Its called lying to

yourself. Its called feeding the fear. You're not kidding anyone

except yourself. Accept the fact that you are curious, but it

doesn't mean you have to act out on it. We are all curious. We

are all students of life.

If god didn't make OGs bigger and better with anal stimulation, whats

all the fuss about? There's not point in even going there, right?

I believe that the bigger OGs via this means is the reason why

men are confused. I was not confused before, then I learned this

and became confused about my sexuality. Am I gay now?

Yes, I must be gay now. Wrong. You have just learned more

about yourself. YOu are still hetero, but now just realized

more about yourself.

There was no mistake in design. She wants you to accept every

inch of who you are. Once you have accepted yourself completely

and let go of all fears, angers, desires, then you you can go home.

Seems simple, but its not. This is why you are back here. You

didn't let go last time around.

Don't confuse retention.

Find a true teacher!

This seems just to be your fantasy that you try to project upon reality. Reasoning this way they would be no way for a person with no homosexual desires, plain or hidden, to get clearance from your claim of bisexuality

since all results contrary to yours would be thrown a way and classified as 'denial'.

To date I haven't come up on any population statistics or research that support this notion. Kinsey used his famous scale from 0 to 6 where there clearly were people on both ends, not feeling any attraction to the same sex and, correspondingly the opposite.

I know people who prefer women, but if nothing else is around may shoot for a man. Not everybody live in redneck america or sharia land, mind you, so why don't they position themselves in the middle, where they should be according to you? And don't try that 'denial' projection again - I may believe firmly that you are satan and that all attempts from you that try to negate this constitute denial - but this kind of reasoning is emotional, it has nothing to do with a honest approach to both sides, and the matter at hand.

Very well, you discovered this issues in yourself, came out of them, and now believe that everything that is

remotely similar is actually identical to what you experienced.

Furthermore, in the gay world, there are people who never deviate from being a top. Some of them have tried the opposite several times, and just don't enjoy it, the physical part, and/or the psychological part.

But Just because it has a psychological part doesn't mean that it should be changed, or that there is some inherent right to outsiders to mess up these people. The majority clearly feel no attraction to animals or children, and why should they be changed? The same goes for men who clearly feel that their inner being would be violated if somebody penetrated them.

There's even a counter movement among gays against anal sex - go figure! People who precisely because the intra- and inner psychological dynamics aren't uplifting to them stop practicing the thing, without any loss.

But according to you, just because it gives physical pleasure, it should be done, ignoring the psychology/inner dimension since it is secondary?

In that case you would gladly accommodate a horse, since doing else would constitute issues? Prostate orgasm and attraction are clearly not the same. I may enjoy them when I am with a woman that turns me on, but anything other would not spark up any heat or sexual dynamics, and would end up as advanced masturbation if I even managed to get a hard on. Sex is definitely more than a physical orgasm.

What your appeal to god, and god creating pleasurable things, does here I don't understand - there are several

phenomena that feels nice and interesting, for example heroin and datura, but "whats all the fuss about? There's

not point in even going there, right?"

It seems that nowadays one is allowed to say about everything negative about men, but why more men don't

rise up against all slander I don't comprehend.

Lastly, don't regurgitate 'denial' arguments since they can't possible be falsifiable, and they can be used to

counter back with all kinds of nasty arguments.

Its called homophobia that has been implanted in you since you were young.

Its a negative view, that has no real basis, but only a view that

has been perpetuated by men, not gods, about how wrong it is.

Those men were ignorant and ignorant men will do whatever they

can to protect their views.

Its nothing but fear. With energy work, everything comes forth, the

truth reveals itself. The energy will not accept fears. You must

accept the truth, which is you are bisexual. Everyone is bisexual.

If you fight it, you will be fighting yourself. You will not be accepting

yourself. Good luck in fighting it. Its like seed implanted with deep

roots.

It used to be that taking it up the ass was wrong for men, but now

more men are coming forward saying, they love the massive

OGs. They even have a name for it, "pegging". They even try to

justify it now saying it is good for the prostate. Some how this

is supposed to alleviate the homophobia. Get real guys.

The fact is, for any man to be pegged and think they don't think

about how an actual penis feels inside their ass, is kidding themselves.

Every few hundred years, it cycles between acceptance and denial. Its

like a fad or a taboo being repeated. It rises and falls with knowledge

and loss of knowledge.

Its all fear and all in the head. The ego works off of fear and so does

lucifer and his hunchbacks. Your goal is to eliminate all fears. The

inner spirit is all embracing. I remember when I was younger,

I had so much fear of gay people, I wanted to beat them up if

they tried to hit on me.

FYI, i'm not gay. I've been with women all my life and have loved

having sex with them.

But through spiritual growth, comes acceptance, and freedom from

fears. Homophobia is the one I have found one of the most difficult

to overcome. Just think, some guys will kill themselves over this!

When I was in jr. high and high school, other guys would joke around with

butt plugs and stuff. I didn't get it. I never ventured or even considered

anal stimulation. I enjoyed masturbating and vagina.

Its only when I was 25 years old that I realized that I heard about anal stimulation

and bigger OGs. And who doesn't want bigger OGs? I was blown away. Really. But then, I thought

I might be gay, because I enjoyed it. I had a real struggle with

this because I was homophobic. When I was younger I had gays

hit on me when my friends were around. I tell you, I wanted to beat

the living crap out of them back then.

I believe all people are curious when it comes to sexuality. Its taken

me a long time to come to grips with this. Its only through accepting

your sexualty that you eventually realize that everything is based

on sexuality.

I believe most humans that are not born with hormone issues, are naturally heterosexual.

This is what we are

meant to do. Men are Yang, Women are Yin. We are meant for

each other. This is the cake of life. Man and Man, Women

and Women is like the icing. You can try it. Its just another

activity. But the main natural activity is man and woman. So

bisexuality is available. Its a choice you can have. If you

learn to like it and have no guilt-trip, good for you.

Sun-Tsu a famous taoist and doctor said "if you think man can live without woman, and woman

without man, you are wrong"

I like all men am curious about other men. Just like women are curiuos

about other women. Its natural and part of growth to understand

every inch of your body. What makes sense and what does not.

Most will never admit this. Its called self-denial. Its called lying to

yourself. Its called feeding the fear. You're not kidding anyone

except yourself. Accept the fact that you are curious, but it

doesn't mean you have to act out on it. We are all curious. We

are all students of life.

If god didn't make OGs bigger and better with anal stimulation, whats

all the fuss about? There's not point in even going there, right?

I believe that the bigger OGs via this means is the reason why

men are confused. I was not confused before, then I learned this

and became confused about my sexuality. Am I gay now?

Yes, I must be gay now. Wrong. You have just learned more

about yourself. YOu are still hetero, but now just realized

more about yourself.

There was no mistake in design. She wants you to accept every

inch of who you are. Once you have accepted yourself completely

and let go of all fears, angers, desires, then you you can go home.

Seems simple, but its not. This is why you are back here. You

didn't let go last time around.

Don't confuse retention.

Find a true teacher!

Well, I'm straight so I won't have much to add to this thread but you guys and gals go ahead on, Okay?

Be well!

This seems just to be your fantasy that you try to project upon reality. Reasoning this way they would be no way for a person with no homosexual desires, plain or hidden, to get clearance from your claim of bisexuality

since all results contrary to yours would be thrown a way and classified as 'denial'.

To date I haven't come up on any population statistics or research that support this notion. Kinsey used his famous scale from 0 to 6 where there clearly were people on both ends, not feeling any attraction to the same sex and, correspondingly the opposite.

I know people who prefer women, but if nothing else is around may shoot for a man. Not everybody live in redneck america or sharia land, mind you, so why don't they position themselves in the middle, where they should be according to you? And don't try that 'denial' projection again - I may believe firmly that you are satan and that all attempts from you that try to negate this constitute denial - but this kind of reasoning is emotional, it has nothing to do with a honest approach to both sides, and the matter at hand.

Very well, you discovered this issues in yourself, came out of them, and now believe that everything that is

remotely similar is actually identical to what you experienced.

Furthermore, in the gay world, there are people who never deviate from being a top. Some of them have tried the opposite several times, and just don't enjoy it, the physical part, and/or the psychological part.

But Just because it has a psychological part doesn't mean that it should be changed, or that there is some inherent right to outsiders to mess up these people. The majority clearly feel no attraction to animals or children, and why should they be changed? The same goes for men who clearly feel that their inner being would be violated if somebody penetrated them.

There's even a counter movement among gays against anal sex - go figure! People who precisely because the intra- and inner psychological dynamics aren't uplifting to them stop practicing the thing, without any loss.

But according to you, just because it gives physical pleasure, it should be done, ignoring the psychology/inner dimension since it is secondary?

In that case you would gladly accommodate a horse, since doing else would constitute issues? Prostate orgasm and attraction are clearly not the same. I may enjoy them when I am with a woman that turns me on, but anything other would not spark up any heat or sexual dynamics, and would end up as advanced masturbation if I even managed to get a hard on. Sex is definitely more than a physical orgasm.

What your appeal to god, and god creating pleasurable things, does here I don't understand - there are several

phenomena that feels nice and interesting, for example heroin and datura, but "whats all the fuss about? There's

not point in even going there, right?"

It seems that nowadays one is allowed to say about everything negative about men, but why more men don't

rise up against all slander I don't comprehend.

Lastly, don't regurgitate 'denial' arguments since they can't possible be falsifiable, and they can be used to

counter back with all kinds of nasty arguments.

Dude, you're obviously gay. I didn't write this for gay people. This is for the average normal

man that is born without hormonal issues discovering life and wondering, am I gay?

and not have to go out to experience it to realize, hay I'm not. With cultivation,

the issues of bisexuality come up. As you can already tell from the posts, it

does come up.

The fact that there is a movement going on within the gay community already tells you,

the behavior is in denial. Why do you need a movement? If everything is so fine

within what you are doing as a gay person, why do you bother to care? Are gay

people questioning their behavior? Its called not knowing who the hell you really

are and confusion. Its called not accepting all you are, that hay you might enjoy

a little ass sometimes.

You might want to call pegging a movement also in the hetero community and its called not accepting the

true reality of things, from the beginning. Its all a joke. Its saying, yes we men

are not completely ok about this whole notion of bisexuality, but we'll take baby

steps first. Once everyone is in the boat, we can ship off the other shore and

accept that hay, we are all really bisexual and its ok. It has happened many times before

in history and will happen again. Men and society lose their narrow-mindedness

and open themselves up to the true potential of man and who we really are.

But the truth is, there will always be some that will not accept it, because you

see they are a little behind in development. If you believe in rebirth, you will

understand. Its the way the universe or our worlds work.

Like I said, for most, the universal law is, Man is Yang, Woman is Yin. I don't think

you have true knowledge of Yin and Yang. They are not just concepts.

Denial is what causes problems. You must accept yourself, what you desire. To

deny is to fight yourself. To deny is what causes psychological issues. Just look

at the gay community and you can see first hand denial and the psychological

issues they have. If you like cock, accept it.

If you are hetero and like to take it up the ass sometimes, accept that you

might be bisexual. Accept it. If you fight it, its a losing battle.

If you are hetero and like to fuck other guys, you are bisexual.

Acceptance does not mean you have to act it out. Its like accepting you

have the potential to kill somebody and that you are not the lovey dubby

with no ounce of evil. And the fact is, yes you have the potential to kill. The person who

says oh I could not kill a fly, yet when put in a situation when somebody

is threatening their family or kids, they will kill them. Accept that you

could kill, but do you go out an do it?

"What your appeal to god, and god creating pleasurable things, does here I don't understand - there are several

not point in even going there, right?""

Dude your idea about heroin and drugs is bottomline stupid, trying to compare it with normal sexuality.

Again, you have not considered universal and biological laws at work. If you took herioine, your

obviously pretty stupid. I guess thats why gays are so messed up, they combine drugs

with their behavior.

Like I said denial is a form of fear. Just like anger is a form of fear.

Edited by dragonfire

Thank you guys-- especially for those last few posts.

Yes-- I understand certain things, (aneros...) and have therefore, ....of course.... entertained certain idea's at certain 'occassions'...

But I understand further, now, that entertaining such things, at such those certain times, don't really amount to too much outside of those circumstances. However, it is definately just cause for some degree of confusion.

I have since 'cut through' the confusion since my original post.

Despite entertaining such notions, at such times, I am definately not entertaining the thought that I am, indeed, a closet homosexual. On an interesting note, I believe that my 'homophobia' is simply myself claiming my heterosexuality. (Otherwise, fags be fags.)

I admit, perhaps I will experiment one day-- if only I were ever attracted to another man. (though such has never happened before. . . I almost feel as though I am missing out, eh! -Or that the majority of homosexual's have just 'given in' to the confusion and mis-aligned their identity as homosexuals... albeit perhaps sometimes to the extent that they have learned, or acquired, such tastes. Probably in much the same fashion it may be possible to develope tendencies towards beastiality. [honestly...] )

In life, as we go deeper and more subtle.... We and all of our behaviors are from one source.

At the most subtle level, we are asexual and complete. So accept all and everything, act when it's needed.

I admit, perhaps I will experiment one day-- if only I were ever attracted to another man. (though such has never happened before. . . I almost feel as though I am missing out, eh! -Or that the majority of homosexual's have just 'given in' to the confusion and mis-aligned their identity as homosexuals... albeit perhaps sometimes to the extent that they have learned, or acquired, such tastes. Probably in much the same fashion it may be possible to develope tendencies towards beastiality. [honestly...] )

I think bisexuals have the best of both worlds. They will never be dateless. Those that

can do it, are very open-minded. Open-minded is what we all need to strive for. Ignorance

or taking sides or judging or having views is what creates friction and war.

A famous taoist was once asked about homosexual behavior. He said if you can be open-minded and enjoy both, the better.

In today's modern world, to consider having sex with another man is too risky behavior. Not

worth it.

However, once you have accepted this and achieved a certain level of spirituality, the key is to let go of all desire. It is desire that binds you to this world.

In life, as we go deeper and more subtle.... We and all of our behaviors are from one source.

At the most subtle level, we are asexual and complete. So accept all and everything, act when it's needed.

Nice post. I'm not sure if the gross (meaning: less subtle) levels can ever be asexual and complete, though.

when it comes to

pegging

go deeper

:mellow:

I think I liked it better when we were sharing pictures of lesbians.....

:mellow:

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

"Dude, you're obviously gay. I didn't write this for gay people. This is for the average normal man that is born without hormonal issues discovering life and wondering, am I gay? and not have to go out to experience it to

realize, hay I'm not. With cultivation, the issues of bisexuality come up. As you can already tell from the posts, it

does come up."

Ditto, I answered out of the same consideration, not because I care about you personally, and spare me the

epithets and computer chair psychoanalysis - you know nothing about my environment, work or life in order to

label me.

And about these:

"But the truth is, there will always be some that will not accept it, because you see they are a little behind in development. If you believe in rebirth, you will understand. Its the way the universe or our worlds work. "

and:

"Like I said, for most, the universal law is, Man is Yang, Woman is Yin. I don't think

you have true knowledge of Yin and Yang. They are not just concepts. "

...why are these necessary? If these are intended for me - why these ad hominems? I really don't understand why you feel the need to comment on my spiritural accomplishments and knowledge since you know nothing

about them.

Your arguments seems to consist of two loops of circular reasoning:

-You- assume everybody is bisexual and therefore denial exists. People deny - and this is a sign that they are

suppressing their bisexuality.

That it may be the simple case that everybody isn't bisexual isn't even given a chance above.

The following could in similar fashion be said: Person X assumes (because of various causes) that everybody is

heterosexual and that people deny this. You, dragonfire, deny this, so this is a sign that you are suppressing your heterosexuality (due to whatever reason).

But would I consider this kind of argument valid? Not at all since your personal words/opinion, or mine, isn't

what defines other people's sexual orientation. My subjective experience isn't everybody else's.

The same kind of circular reasoning is then given for anal sex, and I consider it equally spurious. That many

people simply don't enjoy it seems to be out of the question for you. I reiterate: Sex isn't just about physical pleasure - in that case we wouldn't discriminate and we would have sex with [Reader - insert animate/inanimate thing of choice] since preferences, forms, past, emotions, mental components, relations, social conditions, and so on, would be superfluous. There are lot of phenomena that are pleasurable to the body that we don't find rewarding in the end, since that pleasure is lacking in the mental and emotional realms. Conversely, just because something is physically pleasurable we don't have any obligation to engage in it. This was the principle I hinted at earlier (perhaps I should have made a more exhaustive list of examples), you replied with your view (mainly emotional appeals), which you are entitled to, of the two non-exhaustive examples I used - but your original appeal to god I would still consider a non-winner in any paper on sexology.

There are working definitions of sexual orientations - for heterosexuality (just check a textbook in sexology or look up in wikipedia for example:) we have:

"As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality refers to 'an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual,

affectional, physical or romantic attractions primarily to "persons of the opposite sex'; it also refers to 'an

individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and

membership in a community of others who share them."

and I consider that the topic should be pursued as much as possible empirically, and not by the word of a single

person's spiritual experiences.

People can have different insights and understandings through meditation, not necessarily the same as yours,

and not everybody experiences the issues mentioned in this thread at all.

Thinking about something once, or it only existing as a fantasy that doesn't work out in the real world (doesn't

make you aroused but in your fantasies), having a phase in your life that passes, or attraction to one single

person in your life, sliding on the kinsey scale and so on - to label anybody on the basis of this is dishonest,

and no definition in the field that I know of does this either.

You try to argue as follows:

"Acceptance does not mean you have to act it out. Its like accepting youhave the potential to kill somebody and that you are not the lovey dubby with no ounce of evil. And the fact is, yes you have the potential to kill. The person who says oh I could not kill a fly, yet when put in a situation when somebody is threatening their family or kids, they will kill them.

Accept that you could kill, but do you go out an do it?"

We have the potential for all kinds of things, but does this automatically earn us a label? Qualify us as incarnate personages of this phenomena? Do you really consider your argument above as one for bisexuality?

The reader can consider, using the same reasoning:

You have the potential to have sex with [enter living/(non-living thing of choice], therefore you are [name of

corresponding sexuality]!

And just because I can think about something - no, that certainly doesn't make me capable of doing it in the real world which is where things count.

Personally, I don't believe that when issues with a sexual vibration arise, that one can single out just the

sexual part and conclude that it's the root matter. It is a complex bundle of issues where the sexual force tries

to put light on resolving, making the whole thing visible like a tip of an iceberg. When that unique person with

his/her unique individuality and past, gets rid of the internal tension and harmonizes the issues, the result

will be increasing psychological well being - in a unique form for the individual - and not necessarily in

bisexuality at all (which I almost consider a non sequiteur). This is my opinion, belief, based not only on

my own experience.

People should use their intuition, increase their understanding of causes, seek out professionals if the

need be great, but certainly not throw themselves hanging upon opinion of a single individual on a forum, whether that be me or anyone else.

"I think bisexuals have the best of both worlds. They will never be dateless. Those that

can do it, are very open-minded. Open-minded is what we all need to strive for. Ignorance

or taking sides or judging or having views is what creates friction and war.

A famous taoist was once asked about homosexual behavior.

He said if you can be open-minded and enjoy both, the better."

I guess he was so famous that you forgot his name, and the source material of the quote?

Anyway, there are differents says on the matter in taoism. We still have our responsibility.

To give a different perspective on this matter: There's a distinctive difference in relationships where there is a

sexual component. It's qualitative and leads to quite big differences in relating, honesty, trust and the other

relations involved. To have one part of humanity, where the base of friendship, and identity is different, gives the best of both worlds, the most variety in the end.

Just my two cents, food for the readers thought.

Even if the post isn't directed primarily to you, dragonfire, I wish you the best. Happy that you have

reached the position of ease where you stand now, even though we may disagree on other matters.

Dude, you're obviously gay. I didn't write this for gay people. This is for the average normal

man that is born without hormonal issues discovering life and wondering, am I gay?

and not have to go out to experience it to realize, hay I'm not. With cultivation,

the issues of bisexuality come up. As you can already tell from the posts, it

does come up.

The fact that there is a movement going on within the gay community already tells you,

the behavior is in denial. Why do you need a movement? If everything is so fine

within what you are doing as a gay person, why do you bother to care? Are gay

people questioning their behavior? Its called not knowing who the hell you really

are and confusion. Its called not accepting all you are, that hay you might enjoy

a little ass sometimes.

You might want to call pegging a movement also in the hetero community and its called not accepting the

true reality of things, from the beginning. Its all a joke. Its saying, yes we men

are not completely ok about this whole notion of bisexuality, but we'll take baby

steps first. Once everyone is in the boat, we can ship off the other shore and

accept that hay, we are all really bisexual and its ok. It has happened many times before

in history and will happen again. Men and society lose their narrow-mindedness

and open themselves up to the true potential of man and who we really are.

But the truth is, there will always be some that will not accept it, because you

see they are a little behind in development. If you believe in rebirth, you will

understand. Its the way the universe or our worlds work.

Like I said, for most, the universal law is, Man is Yang, Woman is Yin. I don't think

you have true knowledge of Yin and Yang. They are not just concepts.

Denial is what causes problems. You must accept yourself, what you desire. To

deny is to fight yourself. To deny is what causes psychological issues. Just look

at the gay community and you can see first hand denial and the psychological

issues they have. If you like cock, accept it.

If you are hetero and like to take it up the ass sometimes, accept that you

might be bisexual. Accept it. If you fight it, its a losing battle.

If you are hetero and like to fuck other guys, you are bisexual.

Acceptance does not mean you have to act it out. Its like accepting you

have the potential to kill somebody and that you are not the lovey dubby

with no ounce of evil. And the fact is, yes you have the potential to kill. The person who

says oh I could not kill a fly, yet when put in a situation when somebody

is threatening their family or kids, they will kill them. Accept that you

could kill, but do you go out an do it?

"What your appeal to god, and god creating pleasurable things, does here I don't understand - there are several

not point in even going there, right?""

Dude your idea about heroin and drugs is bottomline stupid, trying to compare it with normal sexuality.

Again, you have not considered universal and biological laws at work. If you took herioine, your

obviously pretty stupid. I guess thats why gays are so messed up, they combine drugs

with their behavior.

Like I said denial is a form of fear. Just like anger is a form of fear.

Yo

The less you have a reaction to what you are experiencing, the better. The more

you run away from it, the more it haunts you and you don't end up finding the real

truth that probably has nothing to do with it.

Aversion and fear is part of what keeps us here. What makes us sad and powerless.

The Buddha became the Buddha by UNLEARNING every single thing that he learned

BOTH SO-CALLED GOOD AND BAD so that he could get to the truth.

Gay or not, either way, have compassion for yourself. If you have compassion for

yourself, you'll start having compassion for others.

I'm glad this thread got necro-ed. My two cents. Although I'm not a guy, I've certainly been around the block when it comes to listening to people talk about sex.

Getting off on the idea of penis, even a penis in your bottom, doesn't make you gay at all. Gay men find the male physical form attractive, even if it is wearing swim trunks. Straight men find the female physical form attractive, even if it sometimes might be packing something a little "extra" downstairs. Gay men are turned off by pre-op trannies, they like men who look like men.

Nearly all men on some buried level love cock. That why almost all porn has money shots. They love cock because they love their own cock. It's also hardwired in men to get turned on when they see other men having sex, it's a play for dominance reaction. It's a sperm competition--get in after the other guy and your sperm will win. That doesn't mean a guy is bisexual and certainly doesn't mean he's gay.

Of course men practicing retention will start thinking a lot about men's genitalia. First off, the body naturally is frantically trying to unload, so the subconscious will go for the most potent unloading fantasy it can--the evolutionary compete-with-other-guy-unloading tripwire. Second, of course the point of it all is to send all that energy back to the prostate and send it up the body. It's perfectly natural to obsess about someone else forcing that energy up higher into your body, and to force you to release the orgasmic energy through prostate orgasms. Surrendering to the process is most easily compared to surrendering to a sex partner penetrating you.

To find out if you are gay--does the thought of passionately necking with another fully clothed guy give you a boner or make you want to throw up? Which would you rather look at--muscled chests or naked breasts? If you leave the genitals out of the picture it's pretty obvious. And if it really freaks you out, fantasize about a pretty girl with a strap-on to banish the unwanted thoughts.

lesbians-get-me-off-demotivational-poster.jpg

While perusing this thread I found this highly offensive picture, how rude! I feel so strongly about this I feel a need to post it again, just so everyone can see how rude it truly is! Lesbians are not put on this earth for mens sexual gratification, I mean fine, if they are doing it in public and they draw a crowd that's all well and good, but two girls minding their own damn lesbian business in front of a photographer, should be allowed their privacy!

I'm deeply offended and have been looking at this picture for the last ten minutes to ascertain how offended I truly am. How rude! Are there anymore?

Does anybody else have a problem with homoerotic fantasies whenever you practice retention?

I do. I said it. I admit it.

I'm not gay and I don't want to be gay. This really really sucks. So whenever it happens I just give in and release.

I hate this so much. someone please help me with this.

Also

Try this to see if that "fantasy" may be yours. When you see the scene, if you are in the first person, fix your concentration on an object...it might help you either go lucid or take you into another dream.