Sign in to follow this  
Desert Eagle

What are your favorite Star Trek episodes?

I usually go to TV.com for this but since I found a following here then I'd prefer to know the tao bums favorite eps.

I have not watched all the episodes but my faves so far are: the big goodbye, the beast of both worlds, the drumhead, all the episodes with Q.

TNG is full of great episodes, I like the ones with the Traveler, I forgot the first one, but the last one with Wes is really good, where he joins the traveler---

"Journey's End"

Wesley considers his future, as the Enterprise is ordered to remove Native American colonists from a planet that is about to fall under Cardassian jurisdiction.

"Phantasms" Data experiences strange dreams, while the Enterprise has issues with its new Warp-core. But all is not as it seems.

the ones with Q of course,

"The Inner Light"

A space probe creates a telepathic tether and causes Picard to experience, in twenty-five minutes, a lifetime as a married man on a world that was destroyed a millennium ago.

"Tin Man"

A gifted telepath whom Deanna Troi once treated as a patient comes aboard to establish first contact with an unknown vessel near an unstable star before the Romulans do.

"Who Watches the Watchers"

Deanna and Riker must rectify the damage done when two primitives from Mintaka III catch glimpse of a Federation observation team and eventually conclude that Captain Picard is a god.

"Clue"

The crew is rendered unconscious for 30 seconds except for Data after going through a localised wormhole. However, various clues suggest they were unconscious for an entire day.

DS9 also has some great ones.

"Far Beyond the Stars"

After a friend's ship is destroyed, Sisko considers leaving Starfleet. Visions of himself as a science fiction writer in 1950s America affect his decision.

"Children of Time"

An accident causes the crew to meet their own descendants - and presents them with an ethical dilemma.

"The Visitor" (my top favorite)

An elderly Jake Sisko relates the story of how he lost his father.

"Little Green Men"

Quark, Rom and Nog are accidentally thrust back in time to Roswell, New Mexico, Earth in 1947.

Thanks Mikaelz for these great episodes I watched them all except for a couple of later Q episodes.

The episode "Clues" was rather a loose end for me, maybe they won't get a second chance? or the greens will get run over? but Data was great and I guess that was the point in character development.

I like the episodes regarding a god allegory, such as TNG's "Justice" and "Who watches the watchers" and VOY's "Blink of an Eye", but those are the only ones I saw.

Looking forward to more recommendations.

I'm a big fan of Trek (also new here so Hi)

Here's a few favorites of mine that pop into my head:

The Inner Light (as mentioned above, love that episode so I had to mention it again)

The Survivors

Tapestry

Masks

Chain of Command

I, Borg

Time's Arrow

The Measure Of A Man

Captain's Holiday

Sub Rosa

Pen Pals

All Good Things... (the final episode. another Q storyline that bookends things in a nice way for the series, IMO)

Thanks Carrick and welcome to taobums, a lot of episodes you mentioned I have not seen yet!

Edited by Desert Eagle

Sign in to follow this