voidisyinyang

Electric People

I get: "This video is not available in your country or domain".

What? I didn't know youtube exersized some kind of politics or favoritism or other strange things? i don't think my country's government blocked it.

Already found another source for it though, but it's not very nice.

I did see a video where someone charged himself with electricity from the mains outlet, but supposedly he started of really slow and low and worked up the Voltage so that he could start to handle it.

Edited by froggie

for those who couldn't see it there are two subjects featured in a preview. One is from Puerto Rico and can allow large amounts of electricity to "flow through and fire out of his body" (from outside sources), the other person a woman from Brighton can "randomly destroy electrical objects with her emotions". There's a video on youtube linked from one of the John Chang videos of a Serbian (I think) who had a similar ability to the man from Puerto Rico. The woman from Brighton certainly is not the first person to have voiced such complaints. She sounds like she's on the program because she'd like to stop blowing out her electrical devices as opposed to achieve world fame or get employment. Neither is really all that similar to John Chang, although if you take their two halves they add up to something like him. Maybe this is because of some yin/yang balance...one can withstand and conduct electricity at all times, the other can sometimes (with sufficient emotional outburst) create a situation that overloads electric devices. Thought I'd give a quick summary for those who couldn't see it, not of great interest to me, but who knows what will nourish your next insight (you do, in the future!)