Encephalon

Ron Teeguarden's herbs at Dragonherbs.com work very well

Has anyone tried the herbal preparations by Ron Teeguarden at http://dragonherbs.com/ ?

I took the gecko rockclimber while I was working out - holy geez - felt like I was on steroids.

My girlfriend took Dew Drops for dry skin/scalp and resolved the issue in less than two weeks. Eternal Jing sure seems to be rectifying her chronic low energy/non-stamina syndrome. In a perfect world I'd be sucking down $150/month worth of deer antler. Having this store in Santa Monica makes life in LA a little more manageable.

Has anyone tried the herbal preparations by Ron Teeguarden at http://dragonherbs.com/ ?

I took the gecko rockclimber while I was working out - holy geez - felt like I was on steroids.

My girlfriend took Dew Drops for dry skin/scalp and resolved the issue in less than two weeks. Eternal Jing sure seems to be rectifying her chronic low energy/non-stamina syndrome. In a perfect world I'd be sucking down $150/month worth of deer antler. Having this store in Santa Monica makes life in LA a little more manageable.

I was thinking of trying the deer antler myself have you tried it? I was also wondering if you need to spend $150 for a month supply or could is 1 bottle eneough.

I was thinking of trying the deer antler myself have you tried it? I was also wondering if you need to spend $150 for a month supply or could is 1 bottle eneough.

The deer antler is probably the most potent product you could take if you are looking to feel strong. If you're working out you will start to feel a little aggressive - so be careful and don't cop an attitude, but as an alternative to steroids, the data seems to support genuine strength gains, and that translates into size gains.

I would call them and ask specific questions.

When in doubt you can look for the herbs in bulk and get better prices per lb probably.

For easier to find herbs I really like:

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

They don't have deer antler though which is supposed to be potent good stuff. :)

On another note, I've heard that Teegarden's book "Tonic Herbs" is very good. I want to order it soon for my Chinese Medicine library. :)

All the Best

When in doubt you can look for the herbs in bulk and get better prices per lb probably.

For easier to find herbs I really like:

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

They don't have deer antler though which is supposed to be potent good stuff. :)

On another note, I've heard that Teegarden's book "Tonic Herbs" is very good. I want to order it soon for my Chinese Medicine library. :)

All the Best

Bulk herbs are terrific if you're perched on the top of the herbal learning curve. Synergism is an awfully important thing in TCM. I am almost entirely unschooled in herbalism. :(

Bulk herbs are terrific if you're perched on the top of the herbal learning curve. Synergism is an awfully important thing in TCM. I am almost entirely unschooled in herbalism. :(

You can get that book, "Tonic Herbs" used for very cheap on amazon, it is supposed to be a very good book, with herbal combinations and such.

Used Teaguarden's herbs about 12 years ago when I was on the verge of burning out from work. Very expensive for some of what he described as the most powerful herbs and fauna (such as ants)..bought a whole bunch of specially prepared herb pouches for a lotta money, very marginal benefit. Got them at his emporium in Southern California, met him in person, very nice man, but man did he look way older than he was, NO CHI at all in his aura... that's when I decided that putting things in your mouth for chi and health is not the way to go; qi comes from qi gong, nei gung, et al, too much tonics for too long drains your life force, perhaps cause you neglect real cultivation, I sez to myself, I sez...YMMV, ya know?

Used Teaguarden's herbs about 12 years ago when I was on the verge of burning out from work. Very expensive for some of what he described as the most powerful herbs and fauna (such as ants)..bought a whole bunch of specially prepared herb pouches for a lotta money, very marginal benefit. Got them at his emporium in Southern California, met him in person, very nice man, but man did he look way older than he was, NO CHI at all in his aura... that's when I decided that putting things in your mouth for chi and health is not the way to go; qi comes from qi gong, nei gung, et al, too much tonics for too long drains your life force, perhaps cause you neglect real cultivation, I sez to myself, I sez...YMMV, ya know?

There simply ain't no way of getting around the long slow patient work of chi cultivation. My guess is the herbs work if you're doing some internal energy stuff already. But in the case of my girlfriend, whose been jing depleted for years, the Eternal Jing with deer placenta seemed to elevate her strength considerably. Nevetheless, she still hates exercise, which is difficult for me as a personal trainer...oh well...

that's when I decided that putting things in your mouth for chi and health is not the way to go; qi comes from qi gong, nei gung, et al, too much tonics for too long drains your life force, perhaps cause you neglect real cultivation, I sez to myself, I sez...YMMV, ya know?
Yea, I'm coming to the same conclusion that QI in particular is what builds and promotes good physical health.

Not shen, not jing, not herbs...but most purely and directly QI. That seems to be what "metabolic" form of energy our bodies thrive off of.

Maybe you can overdo herbs, but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water! :)

Many Taoists have used herbs for longevity.

Blasto- how long/how many bottles of the Eternal jing did your girlfriend take? Was the result 'permanent' or temporary? thanks-

Blasto- how long/how many bottles of the Eternal jing did your girlfriend take? Was the result 'permanent' or temporary? thanks-

She has only taken 2 pills a day for 20 days (so she's gone through 2/3 bottle). She was instructed to be conservative with her first dose but she still reports an absence of chronic lethargy for the first time in years. Don't tell her I said this but she tends to be a little symptomatic, but I can definitely notice an improvement in her attitude, and she doesn't crash on the couch before going to bed.

I think the deer products are key. Eternal Jing has deer placenta. I'm definitely investing in the deer antler for both of us when more $$ arrives.

As I may have stated, Dew Drops completely eliminated her dry flaking scalp in less than 3 weeks.

Yes, Ron Teeguardian formulas are high quality and have been tested by my medical clairvoyant. I have used some of them a few years ago but my system just does not register any effects. That does not mean that they were not effective, just means I did not notice any benefits. But Tonic Alchemy is a great green powder to consume and my intuitive did test that one too. The Teeguardin catalogue is a quality work of art worth reading about these herbs. But to figure out on one's own which formulas to use would be a trial and error deal that I would not recommend doing. The staff at Teaguardin's store in Santa Monica, CA will consult over the phone to help pick a formula. I did that once and the person Rx the same formula that my medical intuitive had Rx. I had asked her which is the best formula for people who do chi kung. Dragonherbs.com.

It is not noticeable if you are healthy. Then it only boost up immune system and resistance to stress.

Ron offers many programs for diff issues by the way. And one has to take it consistently for 100 days nourishing "three treasures" altogether. And I suppose it working much better if you do some qi cultivation. I have been taking some stuff for 3 days and noticed some calming effect and improvement in my concentration.

I've looked at the Dragonherbs website and whatever he's doing must be working at least from a business,if not a health cultivation, point of view because I find myself fantasizing about all the herbs I want and wondering how I'm going to afford my treasures. Taobums have contrasted chi-gung and meditation practices with herbs and as a herbal newbie I have some questions for bums who may be better informed than I...

Is it really possible to cultivate jing, chi, and shen by taking herbs? If so, how is that different from the cultivation that happens with chi gung practice? I'm wondering if taking herbs religiously for a month is roughly equivalent to say practicing tai chi for an hour a day. Or are the herbs and tai chi practice doing different things? If I work with smoothing out my emotions doing healing tao fusion, is that the same as taking a shen stabilizing formula? If I do chi gung movements designed to help the kidneys is that the same as taking a dragon herbs jing formula?

As much as I'm tempted to fill up my dragonherbs shopping basket immediately, the web image of Ron Teegaurden does give me pause. I agree with a previous poster who noted he doesn't seem to have much chi. Ya kinda wonder if these herbs are as wonderful if he says why he doesn't look a little more vibrant or something. I'll probably do it though. He sells something called Tao in a Bottle--now how could I resist that!

• Like 1

Well. All this depends on few factors. May be Ron has not cultivated qi in the way of alchemy and thus it does not help much in cultivation of internal qi. Plus to that he might be working much and has stress.

Monks are living mostly in the wild. So we cant compare it.

Herbs is what they call "external alchemy". I think it helps more to people who has diff health issues or imbalances of yin/yang. It does not do the job for you. It helps if you do the job. Many of taoists used herbs along with qi cultivation. I personally use it for the purpose of rejuvenation such as to detox organs, bring more balance and mind stabilization.

I feel it does something to me. It just helps to bring more balance IMO. I think we have to think of physical body too. It helps to be more healthy and stable. I am taking tao in the bottle. It gives me some nice pleasant feeling of something hmmm let's say subtle. Like I had few cups of green tea. I think it helps to stabilize mood and sleep. It's little expensive but I use it for 100 days along with qigong. Just for the boost

Edited by Eugene
  • Like 2

Just let you know lads that this stuff is little cheaper on iherb.com. Plus they do 10% discount for the order over 60$. And reasonably cheap shipping charges. This discount promotion ends up at the end of the month. If you use code ZEJ367 it will give you up to 10$ discount with your first order om iherb.com. If you are interested. This is not promotion from my side. Just saying as it is working for me and it might help to somebody.

Thanks Eugene. I think I'll try it. You think you can do a 100 day program and then stop and retain the benefits? If it worked I could see myself doing the 100 days once a year. Or is it really something where you're actually supposed to take the herbs indefinately?

No bother. I am going for the vegan diet for awhile. I want to take antiparasite course and cleanse body. I take cordyceps now plus 8 immortals and some medicine for my kidneys as I have some deficiency there. Now I am picking herbs to help parasites to find another place. :P It just to make my body more yang. I think majority of us have more ying due to the food habits and stress.And then I plan to do 100 days of spiritual program:

http://www.yahwehsaliveandwell.com/pages/programs.htm

Nourishing yin and yang and then more yang. There is Ron's book. Very interesting with herbs description. I like it. I dont know how it will help me but I thought to give it a try. And as I said I feel it helps. My mood is more stable. Like feel more happy. But I do my qigong every day. That is all I can say now

• Like 2