froggie

Enhancing physical energy

I'm doing a little bit of educationing of myself in regards to physical energy.

So far some of my findings have been about San jiao acupuncture and in particular something called the Triple Energizer. And also about CoEnzyme Q10 and L-carnitine, of which Erika Schwartz has written a book

http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Energy-Tired...s/dp/0425171582

I thought this could be a nice topic.

The San jiao, Triple Energizer (also known as Triple Heater, Triple warmer) Sounds like a GREAT topic to discuss...

I was almost ready to completely and totally buy the book until I noticed it seemed to have little to do with those things in specific...

This is a good reminder to research all about the San Jiao and Triple Heater meridian.

In large amounts L carnitine can fatigue you. And with the co Q 10 be modertae with the dose. The dosage should be 10 grams for a persons age in decades. If you over do it, it can have some fucky side effects. No sleep, heart racing, anxiety. Anyway try to eat more protien and healthy fats. That may help with energy.

Anyway try to eat more protien and healthy fats. That may help with energy.

It may help for other viewers, including me what kind of protein are you talking about?

I assume Healthy fats means fats found in nuts and seeds.

Well organic chicken, wild seafood and fish, Grass fed beef and game. Also by healthy fats I mean natural fats. grass fed/orgabic butter, raw dairy, coconut oil, nuts and seeds, cage free eggs, olive oil, sesame oil ect stay away fom margirine and vegtable oils and trans fat. natural saturated fat is not bad and is important for health. Stay away fom simple carbs if you want more energy. Stick with complex stuff. Strive for balance among the Macros first and then adjust to what works for you.

do vase breathing and remain celebate and see how much more energy you have.

sabretooth

do vase breathing and remain celebate and see how much more energy you have.
What's that?

You put the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth,breathe in through your nose by doing a deep abdominal breath at the same time visualize energy flowing down into your dan tian / manipura chakra,you then squeeze your spinkter muscles and gently press down with your stomach you then swallow breathe out slowly through your mouth and at the same time visualize energy flowing up your back.

I was taught this by my Tai Chi instructor as a way to quickly build up energy in the dan tian although he did not call it vase breathing , that is something I only found out about a year ago.

When you ejaculate you deplete your dan of energy.

One of the thing's I've noticed by doing this is an increase in physical energy and physical strength but also a shorter temper and stronger sex drive.

sabretooth

vortex, vase-breathing is something like the third breathing method you learned last weekend ;)