3rdeye

Questionable Mak Tin Si Sect

Just read the other threads on this exact topic...you can search for them. I think everyone has the same vibe but it's good to continue to raise awareness, just in case.

What a karma, so many bad personal experiences with all the word's spiritual paths:

http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

(Worst is Kunlun of course, I remember Mak Tin Si was blaming Max for some of his health issues.)

If the path you follow is not listed, give him a call I'm sure he'll be happy to fix it.

Edited by Leif

Hatred begets hatred.

Isn't self cultivating about to improve oneself? Or is it to find a bigger srew up than oneself to feel better?

Just read the other threads on this exact topic...you can search for them. I think everyone has the same vibe but it's good to continue to raise awareness, just in case. I found more on another forum that accuses him of preaching a lot of nonsense and distorting Taoism. Some of which, I must agree.

Also, a lot of talk of him being a fraud or scam. Interestingly, a lot of his recent videos are accusing other places of being fraudulent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux04YJfa7PU

Defensive, by the looks of it. I've seen this sort of behaviour time and time again and it always turns out that our instincts have served us right.

I hardly call that debunking lol.

Also, a lot of talk of him being a fraud or scam. Interestingly, a lot of his recent videos are accusing other places of being fraudulent...

Many scammers attack other teachers as being fake or crazy as part of their strategy to lure in people.

What a karma, so many bad personal experiences with all the word's spiritual paths:

http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

(Worst is Kunlun of course, I remember Mak Tin Si was blaming Max for some of his health issues.)

If the path you follow is not listed, give him a call I'm sure he'll be happy to fix it.

Had to go to the wayback machine to resurrect this page.

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20130807144451/http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

#4) Kunlun the Spontaneous Chi Gung - Evil Practice

Mak Jo Si have been spreading the Tao continuously through out 1996 to recent. During 2007 was the time he spend time on some online forums of Taoism and started to write many articles about Taoism all over the place with the name of "Mak Tin Si". That is  his first time spreading Taoism like that and at that time he used the lineage name of "Ng Yin Do Pai" as well. It's the lineage before Tin Yat Lineage he held.

Long story short, he came across a famous Taoism forum with lots of people who called themselves "Taoist" but they are actually not actual Taoist. Later on, he found out these westerners are calling themselves "Taoist" just because they believe in the Taoism's theory or philosophy. Okay, we got common sense here now.

As Mak Jo Si talks in the forum, he was not welcomed nicely and his articles shocked the crowd because it was too different from what these westerners know. These westerners in the "TAOISM" forum was indeed very into Buddhism, Yoya, and many crooked practice like spontaneous chi gung. They are NOT into Taoism at all. When Mak Jo Si promote the old traditional way of Taoism, they never heard of it and never liked it. They even found him too superstitious!  What?  It's just what most Chinese knows commonly as Taoism though! How come they don't know about it? 

Enough. Mak Jo Si started to write in a more friendly way, going easy to spread the Taoism's tradition and so on. He offered people to try the power of Taoism by joining his lineage of NG YIN DO PAI back then for a fee of $90 to get enrolled into stage one practice. This stage is religious free and you can still believe in your own religion and path while learning Taoism stuff. it have attracted tons of people to join and try.

In the whole group of people who joined, MANY of them learned a form of practice called "Kunlun". It's a lineage formed by a westerner who dress like a Tibetan Buddhist but said his lineage is originated from Taoism's MaoShan and all they do is weird evil and creepy possession practice.  Many practitioners said they have problems with families fall apart, fights and arguments in the house, husband and wife getting divorce, business dropping down to zero, super mood swing all the time, depression, and so on. Their practice is like a "chi gung" practice but they get possessed and will move spontaneously. Most of them act like a wild animal or a beast when they are possessed as well. They feel a cold breeze and then things start to go into them and make them turn wild. It drains their healthy, body and mind. Many people who got into Mak Jo Si's lineage started to sense the "wrong" of this practice and even saw evil spirits around when they do Kunlun!  These people them know, it's not right.

Kunlun is evil.  It is a possession practice that channel animal spirits into the body and it drains your health, luck, life power and everything. It can destroy your life, ruin your business, break apart your family and none can escape these problems. 100% of Mak Jo Si's students back then who were in Kunlun all have problems and none of them are happy in life. If you got into this practice before, maybe it's time to quit it now. It will just haunt you down. No doubt.

Edited by grassmountiansage