3rdeye

Questionable Mak Tin Si Sect

Martial Arts training was never free..and truthfully, there is nothing spiritual in learning how to kill/hurt someone.

Martial Arts is just that...Martial and an Art form. Simple.

If we are in a war torn country, then of course, who has money to pay for martial arts training? It would be free because of the principle to survive and save each other.

Spirituality and money..big misunderstood thing. People claim money isn't spiritual... well.. what is then?

Since everything comes from the mind, and all things are manifest from the mind alone... so is money.

What's bad about money is the chemicals and poisons the manufacturers place on it to get people to stay addicted...also the materialist views about money and society which is propagated through media and societal views of wealth and comfort and the misconstruing of what is actually a necessity.

Money was always a form of reimbursement for a service..that money may have been in the form of a Service of good deeds, exchange of goods, helping with errands and or building a house; trading of animals, or one's material things. This was all money, just not what "money" is today.

It is known in Daoist cultivation schools that money is not important, but because of the minds of people nowadays, and their views of get quick results for little responsibility, money is the equivalent of one's own hard work, and effort. Therefore, instead of taking responsibility for one's own actions, they put the responsibility on another person, and in return for that labor, the person gives money. Besides that, in Daoist cultivation schools, if one had the money for something, they obviously had heavenly blessings, thus they had the benefit of attaining teachings that most would never get. Not because they had money, but because they had the conditions to allow themselves to receive the teachings. Money was just the tool, the manner in which their heavenly blessings manifested.

If a person was poor, and the teacher had a price, well then, that person didn't have the fortune, or heavenly blessings to attain those teachings...maybe next lifetime, or he would have to show extreme dedication and prove his worthiness of the teachings. Very few westerners can accept that kind of lifestyle, let alone even understand what may be involved.

Its a burden to take on someone else's responsibility. Jeez..why are people complaining that a Daoist monk asks for money in exchange of services...? because there is a mixed up idea that something spiritual doesn't need an exchange in kind. Sorry, but that's what Karma is about. Exchange...it comes in many forms, and money is one of them.

Why is money so "important"? because people attach so many views of need and ego to it. Thus, it is the route in which the process of karma will play out.

haha

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

Well i would have liked to hear Mak Tin Si's answer 4 months ago, These are just normal questions asked by any serious student. No need to get offended at this question man, In my opinion however The "No Reply" speaks volumes.

Regards,

R.W.Smith.

The fact that Mak Tin Si does not reply only confirms the suspicions placed before him - it does not refute them because he is unwilling to cooperate and prove himself to be what you think he must be to do what he says.

That being said, why is his lineage so important, in a religion that focuses on the present, not the past?

Because he's charging money. Lineage is what let's you charge money easily in our society. You can probably find a way to charge money for spiritual services without lineage as well, but it's easier with a lineage, because people believe in tradition and in authority, and lineage gives you a "respectable" background necessary to charge money.

None of this has anything to do with actual ability or wisdom, btw.

It's easy to understand tho. Someone suffers and you look for what went wrong. First thing you do is you check for the authority. People don't want to take responsibility for their actions. So if you select a fool doctor for yourself, you don't blame yourself, you blame the doctor's certificates, his/her authority. There are many fool doctors with and without certificates and only a fool patient relies on certificates anyway.

If you want to live your life without wisdom and you expect some outside doctor to constantly patch you up, you're an idiot. But if you have wisdom, first of all, you probably don't need doctor that much, and secondly, if you do need one, you won't be easily fooled by a doctor with good credentials or without.

Because he's charging money.

Yes and insane amounts at that. You can buy a 'Super Broom' to clean your house and it sounds like you need it to progress... I wonder how much it is.

http://www.daoismworld.com/forumbb/viewtop...per+broom#p2598

I have been reading his site for a while now and it seems he is onto a real money maker here. He basically advises that all students attend celebrations/events etc to progress and get good luck etc. Yet every event requires $$. From what I can tell, if you have loads of money to spend (like thousands) you can do well with this system. And of course there is the old religious caveat that if it does not work or you get no results the 'it's your own karma' so no liability. I wonder if this guy pays any taxes.

If you read this Yoda I would love to know how much you have paid to progress to where you are. And also with other recent posts in mind... what Deity's/Spirits/Entities have you invited into your life since signing up with the Mak Tin Si? This guy could be the next David V.

Edited by Biff

Biff,

No entities, please! :lol: One of the things I like about the lineage is that there is no channeling, spontaneous motion, seeing things in the dark, etc.

I've spent a fair amount: the Ng Yin Do Pai path for stage 2 and up does require to make minimum $1CAD donations on the lunar 1st and 15th plus on several Taoism dates and the Stage 1 blessing is $90CAD and the Stage 2 blessing is $150CAD and the Stage 3 blessing is $30CAD: http://taoismcanada.com/elearnings.html. Other stuff like FUs, etc are available to students or non-students and, I believe, are mostly optional. The FUs start at $10CAD and, I'm assuming, can be as pricey as can be. In old China, some emperors and wealthy families spent a *lot* of money building Taoism temples, etc expecting to gain benefit in this life and in the next.

The Ng Yin Do Pai path is a good fit for me but there are *many* aspects of it that would not appeal to most people... the financial aspect is just the very tip of the iceberg. One interesting aspect is that there seems to be no energy cultivation/chikung/neikung/yoga/etc in the Ng Yin Do Pai.

It seems that Taoist paths focus on philosophy, energetics, or religion with thetaobums mostly focusing on energetics and Ng Yin Do Pai focusing on Taoism as a religion for stage 2 students and up.

I very much enjoyed energetic cultivation even though I sucked at it and I finally threw in the towel after I discovered a better fit for me.

Your pal,

Yoda

Scott,

Mak Tin Si says that there are Taoist Celestial (Tin) realm masters who are able to assist us in the Yang dimension and that there are lots of entities in the Yin dimension who can mess things up.

It's not that Yin beings are necessarily bad but they just don't belong with us in the yang... sort of like having squirrels living in one's house... the energies are incompatible.

The way that Tin beings and Yin beings interact with us are very different: Tin dimension beings are incapable of channeling through us, moving our bodies, automatic writing, etc... they would fry us instantly if they tried. The Yin beings can be picked up on night time photographs, can do spontaneous motion and channeling with our bodies and tend to be more powerful in cold, dark, low air pressure conditions and at night especially at 3am. Long term interactions with yin beings often results in health problems, lower vitality, and lowered luck for oneself and one's family.

It is best for all three realms to keep a healthy distance from one another.

Like I said on the sex with entities thread, even the Dalai Lama had trouble sorting the difference between these two groups but that's what a tradition gets if they channel... Staying away from spontaneous motion and channeling and making sure one's practices work best in full, warm sunlight are a good first step in keeping clean.

Your pal,

Yoda

Scott,

Mak Tin Si says that there are Taoist Celestial (Tin) realm masters who are able to assist us in the Yang dimension and that there are lots of entities in the Yin dimension who can mess things up.

It's not that Yin beings are necessarily bad but they just don't belong with us in the yang... sort of like having squirrels living in one's house... the energies are incompatible.

The way that Tin beings and Yin beings interact with us are very different: Tin dimension beings are incapable of channeling through us, moving our bodies, automatic writing, etc... they would fry us instantly if they tried. The Yin beings can be picked up on night time photographs, can do spontaneous motion and channeling with our bodies and tend to be more powerful in cold, dark, low air pressure conditions and at night especially at 3am. Long term interactions with yin beings often results in health problems, lower vitality, and lowered luck for oneself and one's family.

It is best for all three realms to keep a healthy distance from one another.

Like I said on the sex with entities thread, even the Dalai Lama had trouble sorting the difference between these two groups but that's what a tradition gets if they channel... Staying away from spontaneous motion and channeling and making sure one's practices work best in full, warm sunlight are a good first step in keeping clean.

Your pal,

Yoda

So how much did you pay for the superbroom?

Biff,

I'm not going to get into all that. Suffice it to say that I'm very happy to be an Ng Yin Do Pai Taoist.

Your pal,

Yoda

Yoda,

Sounds good. My immediate reaction is to have a distrust of all spirits, but "the proof is in the pudding". You say it works for you, so then good.

I actually went through the Chi in Nature website a couple of weeks ago to see if it'd be nice for myself to join. The website is much nicer than it was when Mak Tin Si originally joined this forum.

Sounds good. My immediate reaction is to have a distrust of all spirits, but "the proof is in the pudding". You say it works for you, so then good.

I actually went through the Chi in Nature website a couple of weeks ago to see if it'd be nice for myself to join. The website is much nicer than it was when Mak Tin Si originally joined this forum.

Scott,

I'm happy that I can finally be at peace with sucking at energy practices... my personal practice discussion is a train wreck! :lol:

Of course I'll let everyone know how I do with religious Taoism! It's not nearly as quick as many other paths, but I'm totally fine with that.

On the website, Mak Tin Si took down the "no channeling" lineage rules and put up the stages of practice in the lineage which is fun to see. The lineage rules don't concern non-lineage people, anyways.

Your pal,

Yoda

K good to hear you are enjoying being a Ng Yin Do Pai Taoist.

And really that's what it's all about IMHO Everyone has opinions and it's cool fun to debate stuff but I feel if it helps a person and makes them happy then that is all that matters.

Some of us LIKE to spend money. Not sure what the CAD$ exchanges out too but I think I've spend more on KAP than Yoda has on Chi in Nature and I know I've spent more on books, just spent AU$150 on books today :lol:

If you want something buy it, if you can't afford it, don't.

This interesting post was made recently on a Ch'an Buddhist site - it contains the actual Chinese mantra script that Mak sell to people for £80 a time:

Cult Alert-Chi In Nature-Daoist Perversion

http://chanbuddhismuk.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=disc&thread=212

Thank you all for your collective efforts in the Dao.

Edited by shidadao

Martial Arts training was never free..and truthfully, there is nothing spiritual in learning how to kill/hurt someone.

Well depends on the martial art. Neijia were devised by ascetics for spiritual enlightenment (return to the Tao). Unfortunately, the worldly man turned the lamb into a lion. I totally disagree with this new inception but too late to change anything. The beast has been unleashed.

I train Baguazhang for health and internal alchemy and I despise every time my teacher shows me all of these Bagua drills for combat or how a particular strike will tear off someone's Adam's Apple. Not slightly interested at all in this violent stuff.

Edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

It is OBVIOUS that Mak Tin Si is a fraud. I mean look at the ridiculous prices he charges for paper talismans, 2000 dollars WTH! I only know a few initiated Taoist priests and ALL of them say it's against their sect to charge for paper talismans. The rule for esoteric teaching requires rejecting the notion of “Dao for Dollars.”

Mak claims that ALL religions and every sect of Taoism besides his own is evil. He goes on and on about how evil Buddhism is and how "pure" his sect is from the influence of Buddhism. Then he turns right around an puts up links about 5 thunder magick which is a famous system of entity clearing (exorcism) in Taosim. 5 thunder magick is a combination of Taoist AND Tantric Buddhist ritual.

Dr. Michael Saso, professor emeritus at the University of Hawaii wrote a book called Taoist Master Chuang which details the complete origins of 5 thunder magick using authentic manuscripts. 5 thunder magick has undeniable Buddhist influence, Mak can't claim his sect is pure Taoism if he practices 5 thunder magick.

Dr. Saso has to be one of the most educated westerners on the rites and rituals of Taosim, his resume speaks for itself.

http://www.michaelsaso.org/?page_id=5

It is my greatest hope that Mak will stop using the Dao to scam westerners, it's just creating bad karma for himself and a bad name of the teachings of Daoism.

• Like 2

Mak claims that ALL religions and every sect of Taoism besides his own is evil.

I know, have you ever seen anything like this before?

http://www.chiinnature.com/badpaths.html

Here is a blog set up by Wilson Yong of www.taoistsecret.com debunking Mak Tin Si.

http://taoistmasters.blogspot.co.uk/

Also this website had put up a warning a while ago as he said stuff about their lineage too, I can't seem to locate it at the moment.

http://javewu.multiply.com/

Edited by White Wolf

I was all excited he was going to make a FU to remove heat from my CPU so I could overclock it faster, he already had FU's to keep power supplies from exploding.

• Like 3

It is OBVIOUS that Mak Tin Si is a fraud. I mean look at the ridiculous prices he charges for paper talismans, 2000 dollars WTH! I only know a few initiated Taoist priests and ALL of them say it's against their sect to charge for paper talismans. The rule for esoteric teaching requires rejecting the notion of “Dao for Dollars.”[...]

It is my greatest hope that Mak will stop using the Dao to scam westerners, it's just creating bad karma for himself and a bad name of the teachings of Daoism.

Well, the reviews from the people in his lineage are not bad as far as I know. So obviously they don't feel "scammed". He gives a service for a price - nothing wrong with that. How many of the "initiated Taoist priests" you know run a temple and do this full-time? Do they charge for other things then? Do they have sponsors? Or, if they run a temple full-time, how do they do it and still can live?

You can try to report or sue Mak Tin Si, then you will know if your defninition of "fraud" will hold water in the legal area (where I live it would not). That "fraud" is related to the price paid for a service is very unlikely though, otherwise I would have been "scammed" by "fraudulent" behaviour quite often, while not being unhappy at all with the service I paid for.

I can't also not recall any fu that Mak Tin Si would charge 2k for recently. Out of curiosity I had signed up for his news letter and his regular fu are now at 50 buck and seems to have quite often a discount too.

To drag in karma then is quite, uhm. Tin Yat rejects karma and talking negatively about others (who are not even present) would create karma too (same as interfereing with the karma of others, in this case Mak Tin Si and his followers). So bringing this up is a bit inconsistent from my POV.

Edited by bakeneko

I don't consider it to be overly negative to warn somebody about a con artist. Negativity is part of life. Even when one does good some evil is still done, this is the central theme of yin and yang. The idea it to do more good than harm. Can you show me something that does absoute good with no harm what so ever. Such a thing does not exist in all the universe.

Personal hygiene kills billions of bacteria, eating food kills plants, animals, and insects, and taking medicine kills pathogens. Some small negativity can be used to prevent greater suffering, which is what I'm trying to do with this post. It's unrealistic and fanatical to try and go through life without accruing ANY negativity.

People can get effects from fake talismans if they believe enough, remember faith is the true source of power. People can get effects from placebos; even though there is no real medicine in there, just like people can get effects from talismans even though they are not empowered.

It doesn’t mean because the placebo is real we should give up on pharmacy or magick, because they both work beautifully. I don't care if Mak doesn't believe in karma; Mak is not a Taoist or a Buddhist priest so he has no authority to comment on it at all. If he doesn't believe in karma maybe he should create a proof that refutes Newton's 2nd law of motion. Until then, it’s just his personal belief.

I can't sue Mak because religions can make all kinds of claims. Churches say Jesus walked on water, even though there's no proof. Religion is about faith not concrete facts you can prove or disprove, that's science.

Taoists make money just like the church, through people donating money to the temple. But they are not requesting an inordinate amount of money like 2000 dollars, this is a whole different ball of wax.

Most Taoist who make talismans will do it for any donation be it 10 dollars or100 dollars. Taoism is not a business my friend, it's a spiritual path.

I'm not against the idea that you charge for your services, but you should not be getting rich off making talismans, it was never meant for that purpose. If you charge just so you can take care of the temple and to feed the monks, that's okay. In Taoism it's traditional to donate rice and oil (for lamps).
Talismans take like 2 hrs. to make, even 50 dollars is too much, that's 25 bucks an hour. Most people don't get paid 25 bucks an hour at their job. My wife is an RN and she doesn't make 25 bucks an hour.
For example...
I am getting a year long remote healing chod ritual done and as a donation I gave the monestary $125 dollars. Through out the year I get a minimum of 60 rituals done to clear obstacles and bad karma. Can you imagine how many hours it takes to do 60 rituals, and Mak wants to charge $50 bucks for 1 measily talisman that will wear out in a year, I don't think so!
Edited by Immortal

Dear Forum members,

After researching about Mak Tin Si, I finally found the lineage of Mak Tin Si which is written on his website:

About The Taoism Lineage of Chi in Nature (Ng Yin Do Pai 悟然道派)

Celestial Master Mak Faat-Ng (Mak Tin Si) who as born in Hong Kong, originated from the province of Wei-Chao 惠州 in China. He have later immigrated and settled down in Toronto, Canada. Now, he is also the first generation lineage holder of the Taoism lineage of Chi in Nature (NG YIN DO PAI).

Mak Tin-Si was born with seriously weak vision and hearing. He is also infected from some decease before birth which caused him to get sick very easily when he was young. Therefore, it is very difficult for Mak Tin-Si to learn under regular circumstances with the others. However, Mak Tin-Si loved Chinese culture ever since he is very young. During his childhood, he is already deeply into studying Chinese Cultural Art, Chinese paintings and calligraphy, music, martial arts (kungfu), philosophy, chess, literacy and religion, etc. Beginning from the age of 4, Mak Tin-Si began to study Taoism under a Taoism master in Hong Kong, which started the whole journey of Taoism for him.

During an evening of 2002's spring, Mak Tin-Si was training in front of the Taoism altar as he normally does. A flash of golden light suddenly loomed and unveiled an immortal ahead of Mak Tin-Si's eye. He is a deity and forefather of a Taoism lineage. His name is "Luk Yam Sin Si" 六壬仙師 – The Six Heavenly Stem Deity.

Mak Tin-Si knelt down with great respect and await for the deity's instruction. After a short period, The deity "Luk Yam Sin Si" 六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) begins to give instruction. He told Mak Tin-Si to look for a person, provided a specific date of birth and time. Then the deity assigned Mak Tin-Si and this person tol open a store to host a Taoism temple while spreading out the word of Taoism. With the help and guidance from "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity), Mak Tin-Si finally found this person in the year of 2003's summertime. This person is Lau Tin-Si. She was born with concealed potentially condensed Taoism energy. However, because she has not been attuned and for that reason the energy cannot be unleashed and used. She was specially brought up in the western culture to study and feel the western culture, religion and knowledge for future reference.

During the August of 2003, Mak Tin-Si and Lau Tin-Si trained in front of the altar as how they used to train normally. All of a sudden, a flash of golden light loomed again and "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) unveiled in the golden light. There were many more immortals and deities beside "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) this time. The scene is just so grand. "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) has attuned Lau Tin-Si and unlocked all the Taoism energy inside Lau Tin-Si. "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 granted her a Taoism name "Ng Faat" 悟法 and transmitted a huge amount of Taoism energy to Lau Tin-Si. After the whole process, "Luk Yam Sin Si" 六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) told Mak Tin-Si and Lau Tin-Si to train hard and try their best to spread out the word of Taoism in the coming days with the method of "poor training" without any whinnying or complains. From then, we were granted the name of Chi in Nature "NG YIN" 悟然 for our altar.

Mak Tin-Si and Lau Tin-Si have started "Chi in Nature" and go on their journey of spreading out the word of Taoism. From then, they published a Chinese brochure named "Yuen Hok Fai Sun" 玄學快訊 (The Mysterious Knowledge Press). This brochure is a mini black and white booklet which was published and distributed to the Chinese malls in Toronto every month. From the first month, the production of this booklet already has to be temporary on-hold because of the lack of budget. After earning some money, the two Tin-Si(s) continued to publish this booklet, ongoing of 25months, totaling of 25 episode. During the mean while, Mak Tin-Si and Lau Tin-Si tried their best to write, designs, print, staple, folds, publish and distribute the booklet every month by themselves. Since the booklet is nonprofit, it is totally financially supported by the two Tin-Si(s). Since the period, both Tin-Si have tried their best to continue to publish the book, on the other hand, they are fully against by their parents and relatives.

In the year of 2006, both Tin-Si(s) got a huge amount of donation from a person and finally that is the period when the two Tin-Si(s) got into a store unit for Chi in Nature as a temple. After the temple is opened, an immortal went into the temple one day and introduced both Tin-Si(s) to learn under a hidden immortal who is training in the deep mountain in China. Both Tin-Si(s) were attuned from the immortal and trained under this immortal via the Altar. Mak Tin-Si got his poor vision and hearing improved, while Lau Tin-Si improved her memory and brain power. This immortal then passed on a very powerful Taoism energy to both Tin-Si. From then on, both Tin-Si inherited this old branch of Taoism.

Mak Tin-Si and Lau Tin-Si trained hard every day to improve their Taoism skills. In the winter of 2006," Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) appeared in front of the altar again and told the two Tin-Si(s) that the original Taoism branch they practiced have already upgraded to "Thatch Mount Hi-Pure Taoism Branch" 茅山上清宗. After "Luk Yam Sin Si"六壬仙師 (The Six Heavenly Stem Deity) announced this news, both Tin-Si(2) were granted a group of FU (talisman) 符籙, tools 法器 and knowledge.

During the mean while, Chi in Nature's temple provides services like the Taoism healing 道法治病, Fungshui teaching 風水教學 as a source of income for the temple. Hosting a temple is very tough, while both Tin-Si(2) struggles through every day, they are always bothered by the short in budget to run the temple.

In the spring of 2007, there was a night when both Tin-Si(s) trained in front of the altar. All of a sudden, purple light was shining everywhere. The Universal Lord "Yuen Chi Dai Gwan" 元始帝君 who is the highest deity of Taoism, appeared in the altar. Besides him was tons of other immortals and deities filling up the whole temple. Both Tin-Si(s) were granted over 1000 scriptures 經 in Taoism, Talisman "Fu" 符籙, and knowledge of the many other lineages of Taoism. The Universal Lord told both Tin-Si (2) that they shall now start to use all this knowledge to help the sufferings and spread out the knowledge of Taoism so that people can learn about Taoism in the western world. Both Tin-Si(2) accepted the mission and trained very hard while they upgraded the altar to the next stage, "Hi-Pure Hall"-Sheung Ching Din上清殿.

In the year of 2008, The Universal Lord "Yuen Chi Dai Gwan"元始帝君 had appeared in the altar again and assigned a mission to both Tin-Si(2) saying that Taoism have been in China for more than 5000 years now but was never exposed to the western civilization. Therefore, both Tin-Si(s) were appointed to broaden Taoism throughout the western culture and use Taoism to heal and rescue the sufferings in the western culture for the near future. After The Universal Lord "Yuen Chi Dai Gwan"元始帝君 is finished with assigning the mission, a golden light immediately shines at the back of both Tin-Si(2). Both Tin-Si(2) turned their head back and saw nothing. When they turn their head back to the altar again, everybody was gone. Both Tin-Si(2) greet with a humble bow and light incense to thanks The Universal Lord "Yuen Chi Dai Gwan"元始帝君 for granting the mission. After they put the incense in the incense pot, a bubble of white smoke arose and formed an image in the air. The image looks like a stamp, revealing the words of NG YIN DO PAI 悟然道派 inside. Then on, both Tin-Si(s) were granted the branches of NG YIN DO PAI 悟然道派 in Taoism and that is when the journey of spreading the word of Taoism starts.

Chi in Nature's Official Lineage Poem 悟然道派宗譜

法悟通天地,玄緣無際邊,

Faat Ng Tung Tin Dei, Yuen Yuen Mo Jai Bin,

德重心清淨,千古永流傳.

Duk Jung Sam Ching Jing, Chin Goo Wing Lau Chuen.

First Generation Celestial Master Mak Tin Si (First Generation Lineage Holder of NG YIN DO PAI)

Second Generation Celestial Master Lau Tin Si (Second Generation Lineage Holder of NG YIN DO PAI)

Written in the year of 2008

Revised and Edited on 2009

Mak Tin Si if what you say is true then youre a Liu Ren Xian Shi Lineage?

In Hong Kong there is only several lineage of Liu ren Xian Shi Lineage who is your teacher, which lineage do you follow. I believe youre not the first generation of lineage holder there must be someone or a teacher that had given you the lineage whats his name and profession, I do know very clearly all these masters in Hong kong.

I dont think Mak Tin Si even know who Luk Yam Sin Shi is You as a disciple says he's the Six Heavenly Stem deity? please do some research any Luk Yam Student would know this! Please dont insult our intelligence!

Mak Tin Si please dont give attunement for $90.00 from what i know Luk Yam Sect do not give attunement we are not REIKI healer! Another insult to any Luk Yam student.

Luk yam student do not wear Gwai Yi robe for your info, again please do your research. We do not have any gwai yi ritual for $90.00

You may scam these naive dont you have a conscious what youre doing youre using the name of Taoism to cheat people. Its a total disgrace to all Taoist.

If youre really genuine Mak tin Si I exhort you to reveal your lineage we can verify that one and for all I will send you an apology if youre one of the lineage holder of Luk Yam.

I have learned from Liu Ren Xian shi in the past, but he is not my master. MTS struck me straight away as being a fraud, he did not have as the head of his sect his master. On my website you will see my three Immortal master listed there as the head of the sect. Anyone can ask for healing, exorcism etc. which is only by donation, ie they pay for the post first and then send something if they want to help upkeep of the temple. Best left well alone and sorry your friend has been conned.

After reading their bio, I felt very sorry for them. They both had been abused as child.

I'm glad that they found each other. I hope the best for everyone involved.

There are authentic Taoist methods of internal alchemy out there just like there are valid methods of Taoist ritual magick.

Edited by Immortal

Ha! I knew somehow this topic would be on here. I've just been drawn in by this dude for a while now as he is all over Youtube and Google when I try and get some research done. I find that a lot of things he says are quite "strict" to say the least...my initial instinct was that he is trying too hard for attention - which either way would make him untrustworthy as a "Daoist Master" imo.

Anyway, glad I found the tread. Is there any update on the fella?

Basically, I found this blog yesterday: http://www.taoistmasterblog.com/difference-between-taoism-handsigns-and-buddhism-mudras/

I mean, do Buddhists deserve such a roasting? Lol. Anyway, if there's a thread on these "mudras" or "hand-signs" on this forum, do let me know :)

Just read the other threads on this exact topic...you can search for them. I think everyone has the same vibe but it's good to continue to raise awareness, just in case. I found more on another forum that accuses him of preaching a lot of nonsense and distorting Taoism. Some of which, I must agree.

Also, a lot of talk of him being a fraud or scam. Interestingly, a lot of his recent videos are accusing other places of being fraudulent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux04YJfa7PU

Defensive, by the looks of it. I've seen this sort of behaviour time and time again and it always turns out that our instincts have served us right.