Sign in to follow this  
alexandrov

always aroused around girlfriend

Ok so I have this problem where I am almost always aroused around my girlfriend. I masturbate like once

every 1-2 weeks. Now this would not really be a problem if i didnt have prostate problems. What happens is

when I see her and when i start touching her , even if its just holding hands i get hard or semi hard for usually

a few hours straight (that is the amount of time i usually spend with her), then semen will leak into my urine,

and I get really tired. Also I get blue balls and all sorts of pelvic pain. Its really annoying. I dont have any

sexual relations with her. I have been this way with every girl i have ever been with since i got prostate

problems (19) and I am 23 now. I also dont see her too often (like once a week). The thing is that i am not

thinking about anything sexual when this happens at all, her body is not even very arousing to me. It is just an

automatic response I guess. I suppose I am looking for advice. Is there any way i can detrain this response?

Should I just completely forget about girls until i fix my prostate problems? I feel if I keep this up I will just ruin my health more. Maybe a relationship without any physical contact?

thanks in advance

If you know that you have prostrate problems, seek medical assistance ... do not pass go, do not collect $200 ... go to a doctor. It sounds like you have had the problem of the pain etc for four years. Its not a bad day, a bad weekend or bad month. Get yourself checked out. Being aroused is completely natural, you should be able to enjoy it. Help yourself, best of luck,

Love and Peace always,

Dave

Just get married and soon all of these arousal problems will go away.

on a serious note I've heard saw palmetto may help prostate issues.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

why don't you just fuck her and stop fighting your feelings

I dont have any sexual relations with her

maybe there is a connection between this and your prostate issues?

could be wrong, but I think you are blocking some tubes or something. masturbating isn't that bad for you at your age, not like every day.. but couple times a week won't hurt. and you have a girlfriend so get in that! explore that sexuality B)

on a serious note I've heard saw palmetto may help prostate issues.

Also pygeum.

could be wrong, but I think you are blocking some tubes or something.

Like how straining while defecation causes problems.

Is there any way i can detrain this response?

There is always a way.

GO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

been to multiple urologists, no help whatsoever, tried many different treatments, some helped most didnt do a thing.

I am saving up to see a tcm practitioner. The western medical term for my condition is prostatitis

Being aroused is completely natural, you should be able to enjoy it.

thats the thing.......I simply can not have prolonged or frequent sexual activity without running into problems. Thats why i only mastrbare once every 1-2 weeks. I am perfectly fine with this. Even if I have to be this way for a long time its ok. I dont mind not being able to enjoy it because to me fixing this condition or at least dealing with it is far more important to me. Honestly I dont feel much at orgasm anymore so sexual activity does not give me much pleasure or fellings of release anyways.

Saw palmetto and pygeum tried those no help. As far as prostate problems go I used to be pretty severe, and things are still pretty bad. These things usually so not help in severe prostatitis

why don't you just fuck her and stop fighting your feelings

well honestly I dont have much sexual attraction for her. Its more like a response that is just automatic, and has happened with every girl i start touching. I am not even thinking about having sex with her or anything related when it happens, it is something i can not control.

could be wrong, but I think you are blocking some tubes or something. masturbating isn't that bad for you at your age, not like every day.. but couple times a week won't hurt. and you have a girlfriend so get in that! explore that sexuality

well the problems started when I was not around any women and I attribute them to chia excercises mostly

What prostate problems?

pain in testicles, pain in lower back, white cloudy urine, semen in urine after prolonged arousal, pains shooting down legs, weak urine stream, dribbling and leaking after finnishing urination, urinary hesitancy, weak erections (cant hold for very long), little to no pleasure at orgasm, pelvic muscle spasms,

however i do not have all of these symptoms anymore and not all of them occur at the same time, but I have experienced all of them at some point, they are all typical prostatitis symptoms

Basically at this point the way I see it I have 3 options. 1 Do not have any girlfriends until the issue is dealt with. Have a girl but do not have any physical contact with her (im not joking). 3 have a girl, have a physical relationship and learn how to detrain/control my arousal response so I wont get an extreme worsening of some of the symptoms mentioned above, when i touch her.

Edited by alexandrov

Its good to give out more information if your seeking for someone (whom may or may not be knowledgable enough to help out, or help identify what could be the root causes of such a problem). :applaud:

Although I in no way am claiming I'm very knowledgeable in such an area... but I think answering a little more specifically relevant questions could help you determine a better plan of action to deal with the problem.

(So if you don't know the answer to the question... it would benefit you to figure out the answer and maybe share it with the rest of us, in an open domain like this where multipule people with different backrounds may or may not be able to help you. You also ARE FREE to seek more private places to talk to more professionals in this field, which is highly advised... but in the mean time... figuring out answers to question I'm sure couldn't hurt if you have the time)

I did a quick search to find out what Prostatitis, found on wiki (their definition of it) which claimed "Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland, in men." It also claimed

"The term prostatitis refers, in its strictest sense, to histological (microscopic) inflammation of the tissue of the prostate gland, although it is loosely (and confusingly) used to describe several completely different conditions. To remedy this, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) devised a new classification system in 1999" (wiki defined Prostatitis Link)

So I'm wondering which classification do you have?

pain in testicles, pain in lower back, white cloudy urine, semen in urine after prolonged arousal, pains shooting down legs, weak urine stream, dribbling and leaking after finnishing urination, urinary hesitancy, weak erections (cant hold for very long), little to no pleasure at orgasm, pelvic muscle spasms,

Within the last 2 to 3 weeks what are the symptoms are you having?

however i do not have all of these symptoms anymore and not all of them occur at the same time, but I have experienced all of them at some point, they are all typical prostatitis symptoms

Basically at this point the way I see it I have 3 options. 1 Do not have any girlfriends until the issue is dealt with. Have a girl but do not have any physical contact with her (im not joking). 3 have a girl, have a physical relationship and learn how to detrain/control my arousal response so I wont get an extreme worsening of some of the symptoms mentioned above, when i touch her.

You forgot the forth option... which is clearly to figure out more information about it... and if you already have that information share it. (It represents yourself much better on a public opened forum like this. Which will can possibly give you much more better in depth knowledge from TaoBum members.)

(Honestly To lazy to double check for spelling errors or if I got my ideas across very well I may fix it later through editing tool)

Alexandrov,

Not surprised that western dr.s couldn't help you. Also not surprised re: the source of the trouble. This kind of situation shows up here from time to time. Not uncommon, to varying degrees.

Basically, you're all jammed up in the lower abdomenal area. "Stagnation" is the word that Chinese medicine uses.

Recovery plan (follow links below)

1. A couple of supplements

2. Variety of self-massage.

3. Exercises that promote blood circulation in the lower abdomen.

Supplements

Serra-Gold or Natto-K (either one, take your choice) from Enzymedica (might be sold at your local health-food-store). These are pricey compared to other brands, but it's way worth it - they're much stronger and other brand just won't give you the results that you need. Start with really low doses. One capsule in the morning. Maybe not even every day. Either of these products will help a great deal to break up the stagnation that is centered in your lower abdomen. Critical. This plan won't work sufficiently without 'em.

The other thing that you should take is any of the "friendly oils". Olive oil, hemp oil, fish oil, whatever. Mild doses.

Self-Massage

Homedics gizmo, S wand. Most importantly, activate acupoints and open the channels: The first most obvious places are the Liver channel and twiddling the little orbit, but you'll need to explore channel self-massage more than that because a lot goes through the lower abdomen and you'll need to self-massage channels balanced and somewhat comprehensively. Explore the self-massage section at AlchemicalTaoism.com.

Exercises

Any aerobic exercise (jogging, biking, etc) to promote general blood circulation. Specifics to promote lower abdomenal circulation: See dealing with the force essay. Also stretching.

You should see some change nearly immediately, but it will take a while to really solve the situation. Gradual progress.

cheers,

Trunk

p.s.

All of the above is to address your more basic problem of lower abdominal stagnation.

Edited by Trunk

See just with your last post Alexandrov, you gave more than enough information for Trunk to give his field of area help. (One which should surely help)

Its good to give out more information if your seeking for someone (whom may or may not be knowledgable enough to help out, or help identify what could be the root causes of such a problem). :applaud:

Although I in no way am claiming I'm very knowledgeable in such an area... but I think answering a little more specifically relevant questions could help you determine a better plan of action to deal with the problem.

(So if you don't know the answer to the question... it would benefit you to figure out the answer and maybe share it with the rest of us, in an open domain like this where multipule people with different backrounds may or may not be able to help you. You also ARE FREE to seek more private places to talk to more professionals in this field, which is highly advised... but in the mean time... figuring out answers to question I'm sure couldn't hurt if you have the time)

I did a quick search to find out what Prostatitis, found on wiki (their definition of it) which claimed "Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland, in men." It also claimed

"The term prostatitis refers, in its strictest sense, to histological (microscopic) inflammation of the tissue of the prostate gland, although it is loosely (and confusingly) used to describe several completely different conditions. To remedy this, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) devised a new classification system in 1999" (wiki defined Prostatitis Link)

So I'm wondering which classification do you have?

thank you for your input and advice whitetiger

sorry for not making myself more clear earlier. I know about prostatitis, prostate problems, and many of the suggested remedies or things to help them.

My main question for you all is...... that since seemingly any prolonged arousel causes a worsening of my symptoms, do you all think I should just cut out any activities that cause such prolonged arousal? I am especially referring to when i see my girlfriend.......i become aroused at the slightest most seemingly harmless physical contact. Or do you guys think that I should try to somehow detrain this response?

Within the last 2 to 3 weeks what are the symptoms are you having?

the specific symptoms that worsen with prolonged arousal are testicular pain, pain shooting into the legs and semen in urine in large quantities (the last symptom only occurs after long arousal periods with no ejaculation)

Not surprised that western dr.s couldn't help you. Also not surprised re: the source of the trouble. This kind of situation shows up here from time to time. Not uncommon, to varying degrees.

Basically, you're all jammed up in the lower abdomenal area. "Stagnation" is the word that Chinese medicine uses.

Recovery plan (follow links below)

1. A couple of supplements

2. Variety of self-massage.

3. Exercises that promote blood circulation in the lower abdomen.

Supplements

Serra-Gold or Natto-K (either one, take your choice) from Enzymedica (might be sold at your local health-food-store). These are pricey compared to other brands, but it's way worth it - they're much stronger and other brand just won't give you the results that you need. Start with really low doses. One capsule in the morning. Maybe not even every day. Either of these products will help a great deal to break up the stagnation that is centered in your lower abdomen. Critical. This plan won't work sufficiently without 'em.

The other thing that you should take is any of the "friendly oils". Olive oil, hemp oil, fish oil, whatever. Mild doses.

Self-Massage

Homedics gizmo, S wand. Most importantly, activate acupoints and open the channels: The first most obvious places are the Liver channel and twiddling the little orbit, but you'll need to explore channel self-massage more than that because a lot goes through the lower abdomen and you'll need to self-massage channels balanced and somewhat comprehensively. Explore the self-massage section at AlchemicalTaoism.com.

Exercises

Any aerobic exercise (jogging, biking, etc) to promote general blood circulation. Specifics to promote lower abdomenal circulation: See dealing with the force essay. Also stretching.

You should see some change nearly immediately, but it will take a while to really solve the situation. Gradual progress.

cheers,

Trunk

p.s.

All of the above is to address your more basic problem of lower abdominal stagnation.

thank you for the advice trunk, I will definitely try some of the stuff when i get a chance especially the nattokinase

I always enjoy your creative work, and the vibration platform stuff has already helped me a lot.

I have always wanted to try the crystal wand stuff just have not got around to it.

Also I do a kind of chigung that includes the little orbit, but it is done in the reverse direction. I do not know

what significance this has. I wonder what the differences are as far as effects of runnig it forwards as opposed to reverse?

Hi Alexandrov, men lose energy through the loss of sperm so, considering the condition you have,

you really should not be masturbating so as to try to conserve energy. It sounds like due to your condition

you are regularly losing a fair amount of sperm which will may aggravate your condition, and will likely

weaken you further at any rate. For now you really should do your best to keep your mind completely off sex

as well, to not aggravate your condition further. A TCM practitioner might well be able to help you, especially

acupuncture or acupressure treatments . This can get expensive if you get regular treatments

though, which will likely be required for treating your condition. If you have medical coverage, does it cover acupuncture treatments or the like? You may need to get treatments over a long period of time

for this type of condition.

Generally some of the symptoms you described sound like symptoms related to

very weak kidneys (from the chinese medicine perspective). You can do some research

on qigong exercises that help strengthen the kidneys, as some of these type of qigong exercises

might bring some relief in your situation. As an example, exercises such as rotating the upper torso

in a wide circular motion while sitting or standing are supposed to help strengthen the kidneys.

You bend the upper torso down and forward as you circle to the front and lean the upper torso back

a little when circling the upper torso to the back. Keep the circling motion of the upper torso relaxed and continuous, and do not strain the movements. You can place the palms of your hands over the kidneys

while you are doing the upper body rotating movements. You can also rub your palms together till

they get hot before placing the palms over the kidneys.

Another exercise is to sit with your legs stretched out straight in front of you on the floor.

You lean forward and stretch out your arms and touch your toes with your fingers. You don't

have to actually touch your toes if you can't reach that far without straining. You will become more

flexible over time. Keep the exercises relaxed and do not try to over stretch or strain.

If you do multiple repetitions of these types of exercises every morning and evening,

you may find it provides some relief to some of your symptoms over time. You should

however check with your doctor first though before starting any such exercises to make sure the

doctor does not see any problem with such exercises based on your condition.

Others here may be able to suggest other qigong exercises to help strengthen the kidneys,

and to help heal the prostate. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for this Iskote

I feel a need to masturbate once every 1-2 weeks because I have a lot of semen built up then, that seems to cause more congestion if I dont.

Masturbation per say does not seem to be so bad if done infrequently, it is when i start loosing semen in my urine due to prolonged arousal that really makes things bad for some reason. Maybe it jams things up more

As soon as I get the money I will be going to a tcm practitioner.

thank you everyone

Edited by alexandrov

Also I do a kind of chigung that includes the little orbit, but it is done in the reverse direction. I do not know what significance this has. I wonder what the differences are as far as effects of runnig it forwards as opposed to reverse?

"Running the orbit" with mind~intent can sometimes be problematic (regardless of which direction). My suggestion was specifically towards the physical activation of acupoints (and channels) through self-massage, "twiddling" in this case. Physical massage is much more likely to get to the physical level of difficulty that you're experiencing, imo. And that by-passes the "which direction?" question altogether. :)

"twiddling" an acupoint

MsgTwiddle.jpg

not so fast!: lazy pace

p.s.

.. and the vibration platform stuff has already helped me a lot.

How cool is that! :D:)

Edited by Trunk

My main question for you all is...... that since seemingly any prolonged arousel causes a worsening of my symptoms, do you all think I should just cut out any activities that cause such prolonged arousal? I am especially referring to when i see my girlfriend.......i become aroused at the slightest most seemingly harmless physical contact. Or do you guys think that I should try to somehow detrain this response?

I'm sorry I didn't post the answer to this question as you seemed that you wanted an answer to this question when you first addressed it. I really meant to immediately answer you but for many reasons it kind of slipped my mind... Inability to address this issue even though I wanted to.

If I were you, I think the choice is ultimately up to you. You choose which you want. Go around asking for what you want to as many people as you can find and so forth... express these problems with people close to you that know about them (that you feel comfortable expressing you need help, maybe they know people, hopefully they may know someone) If this was ME, I wouldn't take no or alternative methods for an answer. (but I'm not saying the way I would go about it is the smartest way to do it... maybe someone else should try and address this issue... hopefully someone will)

I really hope that whatever you find or get will ease your problem and your mental suffering of the issue stops. (As well ask fixing the physical problem in hopefully the near future.)

Peace, Sincerely,

WT

Running the orbit" with mind~intent can sometimes be problematic (regardless of which direction). My suggestion was specifically towards the physical activation of acupoints (and channels) through self-massage, "twiddling" in this case. Physical massage is much more likely to get to the physical level of difficulty that you're experiencing, imo. And that by-passes the "which direction?" question altogether.

ok, i see thank you for this clarification on this issue

I'm sorry I didn't post the answer to this question as you seemed that you wanted an answer to this question when you first addressed it. I really meant to immediately answer you but for many reasons it kind of slipped my mind... Inability to address this issue even though I wanted to.

If I were you, I think the choice is ultimately up to you. You choose which you want. Go around asking for what you want to as many people as you can find and so forth... express these problems with people close to you that know about them (that you feel comfortable expressing you need help, maybe they know people, hopefully they may know someone) If this was ME, I wouldn't take no or alternative methods for an answer. (but I'm not saying the way I would go about it is the smartest way to do it... maybe someone else should try and address this issue... hopefully someone will)

I really hope that whatever you find or get will ease your problem and your mental suffering of the issue stops. (As well ask fixing the physical problem in hopefully the near future.)

no need to apologize for anything, thank you for your advice and good wishes

Hi,

Your symptoms are pretty intense. I personally would cease and desist any and all energy practices as well as semen retention practices. These methods done wrong, or even done right can cause problems. I apologize if someone else already mentioned this. Hope to see you get well soon.

Alex

Also, to me it sounds like you have developed some kind of blockage from incorrect practice of the Chia methods. Some form of spontaneous qigong could be excellent in allowing the trapped energy to unwind.

I think you would be best to avoid those situations that are causing your symptoms to occur, rather than retrain. Retraining is a lot harder.

I have an important question:

What is your current practice? What kinds of meditations or qigongs or diet or what-have-you are you doing now?

Edited by 11:33

What is your current practice? What kinds of meditations or qigongs or diet or what-have-you are you doing now?

the only kind of chigung i do, is specifically one for prostatitis which I posted a thread about a while back here

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=7950&hl=

other then that i also do concentration meditation focusing on the breath occasionally

and as far as diet I am on a very bland one, no spices, no irritating or overly "hot" foods, no baked meats or

other high protein foods that are baked, a lot of boiled legumes, whole grains, and vegetables

I do not practice retention any longer

also if you can explain the spontaneous chi-gung a bit it would be appreciated, thanks

also if you can explain the spontaneous chi-gung a bit it would be appreciated, thanks

Hi Alexandrov,

As you seem to have developed a chi blockage from your practice hopefully it is not tooooo deep. Even if it is quite deep, spontaneous qigong can help to reverse it. Spontaneous qigong is just that, spontaneous. The logic is that the energy will naturally unwind itself.

The main form of qigong I do is called Shaolin Cosmos chi-kung and uses a lot of spontaneous movements. Without trying to "sell" you something I honestly think you should see an instructor or even someone who can do chikung healing on you. If that is not of interest to you I would recommend you PM me if you want me to show you some resources to learn it. I think it could be very helpful, at least to reduce the problem for now. By PM we could discuss things, and see if you are getting the exercises to "work" for you. It might take a few times to get the spontaneous movements to kick in, but hopefully you're a quick learner. :)

All the Best

Sign in to follow this