affenbrot

David Shen Videos

I am intersted a lot about this stuff. Why would sniffing urine through the nose be more efficient or comfortable? Have you done this? Also I wonder how the White Snake breathing works? Is the empty force breathing and movements already covered in Chia's Tao Yin book, or?

I am intersted a lot about this stuff. Why would sniffing urine through the nose be more efficient or comfortable? Have you done this? Also I wonder how the White Snake breathing works? Is the empty force breathing and movements already covered in Chia's Tao Yin book, or?

have not seen the video for a while so i'm not quite sure any more what reasons they give there.

The main point I do remember and that makes absolutly sense for me is that if you sniff it, all the good stuff like hormones and the like can be absorbed directly through the membranes of the nostrils not being destroyed in the stomach. An additional benefit is that you get an extra rinsing of the nose (like in the yoga cleansing practices). And for me it did in fact feel more natural and comfortabel then drinking.

In white snake breathing the inhale is partitioned into nine parts, after every small sip of inhalation you hold and draw the navel back to the mingmen at the spine, then you take the next sip, bring the navel to the spine again and so on until after nine segments you have inhaled to the max. The exhale is done with a special postion of the tongue and a special hissing sound (hence the name I suppose). I don't think it is covered in chias book.

a.

If the offer is still available, I'd like to study them too :)

If the offer is still available, I'd like to study them too :)

Don'T need to study them... long time ago and what he is up to now... who knows :)

Maybe, maybe not...

I would be honored to spend a little of my time to find out what Chia and David worked out a long time ago.

:)

Maybe, maybe not...

I would be honored to spend a little of my time to find out what Chia and David worked out a long time ago.

Chia never told you? :)

Sounds interesting...although a qigong doctor told me not to drink urine since it contains waste products when I asked once.

OTOH, I have heard anecdotal reports of people avoiding sickness "from it" too.

Although, I would trust the doctor more. And I would guess that includes "sniffing" vs drinking pee, as well. :D

I would really like to be able to study these videos.

Developing the Thunder Power (PAL Video)

Water Of Life (PAL Video)

Fu Tsang Nei Kung (PAL Video)

Advanced Empty Force Tao Yin (PAL Video)

Can anyone give me a hint as to how I might get to see them?

Thank you,

Mircea.

Me too but I live in America and cant play PAL. I think Affenbot/whomever should maybe see if he/someone can rip them onto a computer and then we can add a dvd of them to the library!

Im sure this is important material (for me at least), as I have studied all the UT system except this!

Or were you can buy them?

dunno if it's up to date but there's this website (could it be it's run by maneewan chia? just a random guess...). you could try it, but as the doesn't seem to reflect what David teaches nowadays and you can't actually practice from what's presented on the tapes I would think twice if you really need to spend your money on it....

I think this may have been asked before, but is the balding bearded guy referred to as "David" in this old

, David Verdesi?

2.jpg

Oh nevermind, this is not Verdesi, but a "Dr. David Eisenberg."

Anyone know what Verdesi looks like and how old he is?

>>Anyone know what Verdesi looks like and how old he is?<<

If I remember right in one of the beginning threads by Sean D a picture was actually shown... taken from a newspaper or so... he is pretty young. age?

Harry

he looks like "the salamy swamy" :D and he's young, but he says his practice makes him age faster, and that is a natural outcome

seriously :D

i passed the opportunity of receiving the tapes to a fellow practicioner from the same city (Bucharest). the guy that has them didn't sent them yet, i got the videos from another source, my ton of patience seemed to wear off...

soo... i promised affenbrot a feedback.

i watched only two of the vids, the Power of thunder and The empty force, not have enough time right now.

my first impression is they are not designed for instruction, but for presentation only.

i couldn't sense a system in it, so Ba Xian Qi still does not ring any bells for me. affenbrot is right, this stuff is not worth a buy, i think it was just something Mantak was experimenting with at the time, and maybe he felt the need to share. but for "technical-method maniacs" it may be something "interesting" to have in their "bag of tricks"

i also could understand why M Winn called D. Verdesi's sexual practices dangerous and irresponsible... compared to them, Winn's and Chia's stuff is as safe as a... titanium safehouse :D

these are only superficial oppinions. please trust your own judgement.

after i view the rest, i will try to post another very subjective review :D

>> and he's young, but he says his practice makes him age faster, and that is a natural outcome

seriously<<

Mr. Little :) Won't let you get away with it... he DID NOT say THAT :)

>>i also could understand why M Winn called D. Verdesi's sexual practices dangerous and irresponsible...<<

Well. There is a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG difference in giving out less dangerous irresponsible practices in book format, or teaching dangerous things just under instruction... anyway: I doubt that he is teaching the same things today :)

Harry

I'd like to see these videos with David Shen. Little1 I'd like to ask you something. :)

Good luck,

Radu

No, me first... I also seen you on a couple of forums, so you are really passionate about your research, that is so good.

Question: Why do you search for level1 practice so much, what does it mean to you. Please search yourself for a sincere answer, whatever comes out.

L1

Ok.I'll try to answer your question.I want to devolp my self, to become the best I can be.To really discover my inner self.I always had an atraction towards this stuff.I want to find out the ultimate truth..Well, I find it kind of hard to stand and do nothing about it.I also like being healthy.Hmm..well, I think that's about it.Now it'll be my turn :)

Edited by Radu

i was exactly like you, until i found out something worth killing for. of course it's a secret, no doubt about it, but if you continue to do what you do, someday you will surely sumble upon it.

the first thing, you have to be sure that what you look for is what you really need, and i mean, something you need right now... the rest, minor details

now, shoot your question...