CarsonZi

Detoxing.....

Namaste All....

I posted this topic on the AYP forum but am getting no responses. Wondering if I may have better luck over here....

Wondering if anyone out there has experience with a specific detox/cleanse. I recently started a Detox-Kit made by the company "-Heel".....

This cleanse has three sets of drops with it and it is meant to be done over the course fo 6 weeks. The three drops are:

"Nux Vomica-Homaccord-for the GI system and the liver",

"Berberis-Homaccord-for the kidneys and gallbladder" and

"Lyphosot-for the lymphatic system".

This particular detox was recommended to me by my accupuncturist.

So far this cleanse is making me feel REALLY off. Absolutely WAY overstimulated with the whole nervous stomach thing going on. It is also increasing the energy flow to the crown tremendously. Now, I trust my accupuncturist a fair amount, and she recommended that I do this cleanse during the month of May, but it is making me feel really odd and I am wondering if it is the best thing to be doing right now. Any advice?

Love,

Carson :D

Namaste All....

I posted this topic on the AYP forum but am getting no responses. Wondering if I may have better luck over here....

Wondering if anyone out there has experience with a specific detox/cleanse. I recently started a Detox-Kit made by the company "-Heel".....

This cleanse has three sets of drops with it and it is meant to be done over the course fo 6 weeks. The three drops are:

"Nux Vomica-Homaccord-for the GI system and the liver",

"Berberis-Homaccord-for the kidneys and gallbladder" and

"Lyphosot-for the lymphatic system".

This particular detox was recommended to me by my accupuncturist.

So far this cleanse is making me feel REALLY off. Absolutely WAY overstimulated with the whole nervous stomach thing going on. It is also increasing the energy flow to the crown tremendously. Now, I trust my accupuncturist a fair amount, and she recommended that I do this cleanse during the month of May, but it is making me feel really odd and I am wondering if it is the best thing to be doing right now. Any advice?

Love,

have known some folks who went through uncomfortable cleansings; your acupuncturist say anything about

your daily practice(s) and whether or not to continue them during detox?

have known some folks who went through uncomfortable cleansings; your acupuncturist say anything about

your daily practice(s) and whether or not to continue them during detox?

Well she knows what my twice daily practice set consists of, but she didn't mention anything about not practicing. All she said to me when telling me to do this detox was basically that there was a "Neptune" energy passing through during the month of May, and that this is a great time to let old issues surface for inquiry and release, and a great time to detox. She said there was basically a "Cosmic Detox" happening this month. She told me to pick up this specific brand of detox/cleanse, and to do it this month. That was it. I was supposed to start the cleanse earlier in the month, but this brand is ultra expensive and I couldn't afford to start until a couple of days ago. I don't think the timing has much to do with the symptoms I am having though. I feel almost like I drank 3 pots of coffee (and I don't do the caffiene thing often). I feel as though I am vibrating well beyond human possibilities. And my crown is so tingly that I can't stop itching it. The feeling of a swirling wind on the scalp is undeniable.

Love,

Well she knows what my twice daily practice set consists of, but she didn't mention anything about not practicing. All she said to me when telling me to do this detox was basically that there was a "Neptune" energy passing through during the month of May, and that this is a great time to let old issues surface for inquiry and release, and a great time to detox. She said there was basically a "Cosmic Detox" happening this month. She told me to pick up this specific brand of detox/cleanse, and to do it this month. That was it. I was supposed to start the cleanse earlier in the month, but this brand is ultra expensive and I couldn't afford to start until a couple of days ago. I don't think the timing has much to do with the symptoms I am having though. I feel almost like I drank 3 pots of coffee (and I don't do the caffiene thing often). I feel as though I am vibrating well beyond human possibilities. And my crown is so tingly that I can't stop itching it. The feeling of a swirling wind on the scalp is undeniable.

Love,

Sounds interesting. Would she also recommend this treatment right now for everyone in general?

Prices here don't look tooo bad:

Berberis Homaccord $19.99

Lymphomyosot $17.49

Nux Vomica Homaccord $19.99

(All 3 w/S&H for $60.97)

Carson,

You should probably do the obvious and call her to let her know you're not feeling this is good. Maybe she will have another suggestion.

Sounds interesting. Would she also recommend this treatment right now for everyone in general?

Prices here don't look tooo bad:

Berberis Homaccord $19.99

Lymphomyosot $17.49

Nux Vomica Homaccord $19.99

(All 3 w/S&H for $60.97)

You need two full kits to complete an entire detox....And for some of us money is tight, so this is a lot of money for me. ($120.....I did only purchase one package for $60 though. I am supposed to pick up another one in three weeks. $60 is still a lot of money for me and the wifey).

Love,

Oh, and I don't know if she recommends this detox for everyone, but she did say that every single person who had come into her office in the past month or so (and she stressed that she does not make generalizations, but that literally EVERYONE who came through her doors) was experiencing this bringing up of old issues that needed to be resolved. I don't think that she wouldn have recommended a different detox to everyone, but I don't know if she would recommend detoxing in general to everyone either. Sorry for the lack of info.

Carson,

You should probably do the obvious and call her to let her know you're not feeling this is good. Maybe she will have another suggestion.

Hi Scott.....

Yeah I have been debating over this since I started. The only reason I haven't is because my next acupuncture treatment is in 2 days (thursday). I feel kinda silly calling her asking about this since I will be seeing her so soon, and because I did not start the detox when I was supposed to. I know....ego :wink:

Love,

Edited by CarsonZi

Hi Carson,

I use the Heel detox kit, and recommend it to my clients. It's really a very gentle detox, because it's in highly diluted, "homeopathic" form, which works more energetically than biochemically, to help stimulate function rather than directly altering biochemical processes as herbs do.

Still, the detox kit contains low homeopathic potencies, which means that there IS a small amount of material substance there, having some biochemical effect. In that case, the dosage does matter. Whereas with high potency homeopathics the dosage doesn't matter (you could take 1 pill or the whole bottle and it would equal one dose).

So with the Heel drops, the number of drops you take can make a difference, and people can have very different responses to it. You could try using half the dose that's recommended, so 5 drops of each bottle instead of 10. Or dilute even further. You'll still be getting the energetic effect.

The Heel detox kit is great because it's not only detox, but drainage as well - supporting the organs with organ remedies (sarcodes) to help them to process what's being eliminated so you don't end up simply moving toxins around and depositing them elsewhere.

-Karen

Hi Karen and thank you for your educated input! The label on the box was basically all I had to go on for info, and it was VERY limited. I think there is usually a pamphlet set inside, but mine was missing.

I use the Heel detox kit, and recommend it to my clients. It's really a very gentle detox, because it's in highly diluted, "homeopathic" form, which works more energetically than biochemically, to help stimulate function rather than directly altering biochemical processes as herbs do.

Can you explain a little more about how these "tinctures" or whatever they are, work energetically? I know nothing about what these bottles contain. What is in these bottles that isn't in a herb and makes them work energetically as opposed to biochemically? Sorry for my ignorance *blush*

Still, the detox kit contains low homeopathic potencies, which means that there IS a small amount of material substance there, having some biochemical effect. In that case, the dosage does matter. Whereas with high potency homeopathics the dosage doesn't matter (you could take 1 pill or the whole bottle and it would equal one dose).

Again sorry for my ignorance but this seems backwards to me. Wouldn't low potency mean dose wouldn't matter as much and high potency mean dose would matter? Can you please exlain further? (if you don't mind that is)

So with the Heel drops, the number of drops you take can make a difference, and people can have very different responses to it. You could try using half the dose that's recommended, so 5 drops of each bottle instead of 10. Or dilute even further. You'll still be getting the energetic effect.

Actually today I did that. It was still WAY too much. Perhaps tomorrow I will try a quarter dose. Perhaps I am REALLY toxic! Hahahahaha... *blush*

The Heel detox kit is great because it's not only detox, but drainage as well - supporting the organs with organ remedies (sarcodes) to help them to process what's being eliminated so you don't end up simply moving toxins around and depositing them elsewhere.

Thank you very much for the wonderful information. I am very appreciative.

Love,

Edited by CarsonZi

Hi Carson,

What the labels of homeopathics say is often misleading, because of regulations requiring them to give certain dosages.. and usually the dosages are higher than necessary in order to sell more of the product. :). There are even vials of homeopathics that say you have to take the entire vial at one time, when all you really need is one pellet - which would last you practically forever!

Can you explain a little more about how these "tinctures" or whatever they are, work energetically? I know nothing about what these bottles contain. What is in these bottles that isn't in a herb and makes them work energetically as opposed to biochemically? Sorry for my ignorance *blush*

I'm glad you asked the questions! These tinctures are made from various types of substances.. some are herbs, some are minerals, some are animal glandular extracts. They are diluted and energized in the way that homeopathics are made, so that very little if any of the original material substance is left. Past a certain point (over about a 12x or 12C potency), there isn't even one molecule of the original substance left - only the energetic imprint has been imparted to the water (in the case of a tincture).

The Heel detox kit contains many remedies at various potencies, some as low as 3X. 3X means that it's only slightly energized, and there is still a very small amount of material substance remaining. A 200X or 200C potency means that it's all energy, no material substance at all.

In homeopathy, the idea of low or high potency doesn't have anything to do with how effective the remedy is, or how "strong" the dose is. Sometimes you want a low potency, when you want to work a bit more on the physical level, as with detox/drainage remedies. When you use high potencies, you're getting up into the higher energetic levels, working more deeply, in a sense. The practitioner determines what potency is needed for a particular person taking a particular remedy.

Herbs in the usual crude form have certain medicinal effects that can be useful, but by using them in this energetic form, their therapeutic activity is actually boosted - they are acting more deeply and yet more gently. So you don't need to take large amounts of material substance which can have adverse effects. Even medicinal herbs in large amounts have adverse effects - this is why Dr. Hahnemann experimented with diluting and energizing the dose, and found that this removed any harmul effects while enhancing the beneficial effects.

Again sorry for my ignorance but this seems backwards to me. Wouldn't low potency mean dose wouldn't matter as much and high potency mean dose would matter? Can you please exlain further? (if you don't mind that is)

Maybe I already answered this, but I'll explain it from another angle. When you have a low potency of a material substance, like 1 mg of an herb, it's very weak and has little effect chemically. So when we're talking about material doses, then you're right, low potency = weak, and high potency = strong.

But then we take that material dose, dilute and energize it (through a specific method that involves vigorous shaking of the diluted substance). Say we take 1 part of the substance (say it's the herb Berberis), to 9 parts of water, and shake it vigorously. Now we have Berberis 1X. If we take one drop of that, and dilute that with another 9 parts of water, shake that, now we have a 2X potency. You can see how the dilution ratio goes up exponentially! In this case, the lower the potency, the more original substance is still present.

Usually in homeopathy, when treating disease, the potencies that are used are at least 12X or above - often FAR above! That's because disease is lodged in the etheric body, so the remedies need to be equally etheric in order to reach there and destroy the disease according to similar resonance. With detox/drainage, the remedies need to be closer to the material level, just slightly energized.

Actually today I did that. It was still WAY too much. Perhaps tomorrow I will try a quarter dose. Perhaps I am REALLY toxic! Hahahahaha... *blush*

Many people are very sensitive to remedies. Dr. Hahnemann did a lot of work for many years having patients just smell the remedy, not to even take it orally! Some people get the dose even just by holding the bottle! A good method is putting a drop into a glass of water and sipping throughout the day, which you might want to try with these remedies.

If you have any other questions about this, feel free to ask.

Best,

Karen

When I want to detox I just eat green leafy vegetables and fruits for a period of time. I also by psyllium husk (colon cleanse is a good brand), it gently scrapes your digestive system. Sometimes when I'm hardcore about it, I take my mother's slimming tea and I'm telling you it is the shit! The slimming tea's brand is Biguerlai.

Hi Karen and thank you once again for taking the time necessary to write such an in-depth response. So very much appreciated.

What the labels of homeopathics say is often misleading, because of regulations requiring them to give certain dosages.. and usually the dosages are higher than necessary in order to sell more of the product. :). There are even vials of homeopathics that say you have to take the entire vial at one time, when all you really need is one pellet - which would last you practically forever!

Pretty typical of a capitalistic society ;) Haha.

I'm glad you asked the questions! These tinctures are made from various types of substances.. some are herbs, some are minerals, some are animal glandular extracts. They are diluted and energized in the way that homeopathics are made, so that very little if any of the original material substance is left. Past a certain point (over about a 12x or 12C potency), there isn't even one molecule of the original substance left - only the energetic imprint has been imparted to the water (in the case of a tincture).

Wow....so interesting. The only substances I have any experience with in WhateverX potency is Salvia Divinorum. I have smoked extracts of that, and have taken the oral tinctures as well. I had always wondered how they upped the potency. Thank you for sharing!

The Heel detox kit contains many remedies at various potencies, some as low as 3X. 3X means that it's only slightly energized, and there is still a very small amount of material substance remaining. A 200X or 200C potency means that it's all energy, no material substance at all.

Well the kit I have says to use 30 drops of each tincture in .7 to 1.5 litres of water and to drink that every day. Yesterday I could only do 15 drops of each and it was still too much. The box doesn't say the potency. Can you tell what the potnecy would be based on this dosage recommendation? The only warning on the box is to be careful with the Lyposhot because it contains an Iodine ingredient.

In homeopathy, the idea of low or high potency doesn't have anything to do with how effective the remedy is, or how "strong" the dose is. Sometimes you want a low potency, when you want to work a bit more on the physical level, as with detox/drainage remedies. When you use high potencies, you're getting up into the higher energetic levels, working more deeply, in a sense. The practitioner determines what potency is needed for a particular person taking a particular remedy.

Ok. NOW I understand the potency differences. Thank you.

Herbs in the usual crude form have certain medicinal effects that can be useful, but by using them in this energetic form, their therapeutic activity is actually boosted - they are acting more deeply and yet more gently. So you don't need to take large amounts of material substance which can have adverse effects. Even medicinal herbs in large amounts have adverse effects - this is why Dr. Hahnemann experimented with diluting and energizing the dose, and found that this removed any harmul effects while enhancing the beneficial effects.

Maybe I already answered this, but I'll explain it from another angle. When you have a low potency of a material substance, like 1 mg of an herb, it's very weak and has little effect chemically. So when we're talking about material doses, then you're right, low potency = weak, and high potency = strong.

So would some people be more sensitive to the high energetic potency tinctures then others? Would some people not even feel the high potency energetic tinctures because they are not in connection at all with their energy bodies? I have a feeling that since this set of Heel tinctures has such a seemingly high dose recommendation, that this is an "energetic cleanse" more then a physical cleanse and that I am likely highly sensitive to the energetic cleanse and that is why I am feeling this so strongly? Could that be correct?

But then we take that material dose, dilute and energize it (through a specific method that involves vigorous shaking of the diluted substance). Say we take 1 part of the substance (say it's the herb Berberis), to 9 parts of water, and shake it vigorously. Now we have Berberis 1X. If we take one drop of that, and dilute that with another 9 parts of water, shake that, now we have a 2X potency. You can see how the dilution ratio goes up exponentially! In this case, the lower the potency, the more original substance is still present.

Wow....it's amazing that the WhateverX potency stuff even works since there is NO origianl material left at all. Sounds like alchemy in a way.

Usually in homeopathy, when treating disease, the potencies that are used are at least 12X or above - often FAR above! That's because disease is lodged in the etheric body, so the remedies need to be equally etheric in order to reach there and destroy the disease according to similar resonance. With detox/drainage, the remedies need to be closer to the material level, just slightly energized.

Well, I'd be really interested to know what kind of remedy this one is. There was only one Heel detox kit on the shelf of the Health Food Store I went to so there was only one option for me. The acupuncturist never said anything about different potencies either. Just gave me a little piece of paper with "Heel Detox Kit" written on it and told me to get one and do it. Can't wait to see her tomorrow to ask her more about this.

Many people are very sensitive to remedies. Dr. Hahnemann did a lot of work for many years having patients just smell the remedy, not to even take it orally! Some people get the dose even just by holding the bottle! A good method is putting a drop into a glass of water and sipping throughout the day, which you might want to try with these remedies.

Well, I don't know if I am sensitive or not. I seem to fluxuate. I used to be able to take 3 times as many drugs as any of my friends and still be ok, but lately I have been having to back off of my spiritual practices a bit because of overload symptoms and a LOT of crown activity. So in some ways I am sensitive and in others I am not.

Thank you very much for all your helpful information Karen. Much Love.

Love,

Hi Carson,

Wow....so interesting. The only substances I have any experience with in WhateverX potency is Salvia Divinorum. I have smoked extracts of that, and have taken the oral tinctures as well. I had always wondered how they upped the potency. Thank you for sharing!

You're welcome.. the X scale is just one of many.. the C scale uses a 1:99 ratio for dilution instead of 1:9; then there's the M scale, and LM.

Well the kit I have says to use 30 drops of each tincture in .7 to 1.5 litres of water and to drink that every day. Yesterday I could only do 15 drops of each and it was still too much. The box doesn't say the potency. Can you tell what the potnecy would be based on this dosage recommendation? The only warning on the box is to be careful with the Lyposhot because it contains an Iodine ingredient.

The labels on the bottles show the potencies. Most are 3X, 6X, or 12X. Also, you might need a few days to clear out the reaction you had before. Make sure you're drinking enough water, and give it a few days. No need to hurry things.

So would some people be more sensitive to the high energetic potency tinctures then others?

They can, but also it can depend on the particular remedy and what is being cleared at a particular time. You might have a healing reaction with one particular remedy at a particular time, and not with another remedy of the same potency, or not with the same remedy at another time.

This detox kit is a pretty gentle treatment that can be used by most people without a pracittioner prescribing the remedies and potencies for you individually. But with homeopathy in general, the practitioner would give you the remedies and potencies that are the best match, to minimize healing reactions. Still, some healing reactions are often inevitable. They're generally short-lived, though.

Would some people not even feel the high potency energetic tinctures because they are not in connection at all with their energy bodies?

Often the effects can be noticed not in terms of feelings or sensations but in terms of behaviors and circumstances. And if you weren't looking for that, you might not think that that was related to the remedy.

I have a feeling that since this set of Heel tinctures has such a seemingly high dose recommendation, that this is an "energetic cleanse" more then a physical cleanse and that I am likely highly sensitive to the energetic cleanse and that is why I am feeling this so strongly? Could that be correct?

It's definitely an energetic cleanse, although you could think of it as somewhat on the borderline of the physical, not completely energetic. There are a few possible reasons why people have uncomfortable symptoms from even a good detox/drainage program. One is that it's not individualized enough for them, and they might need to focus on one organ at a time - sometimes people do colon, liver and kidney, in that order. Some people do okay with the one-size-fits-all approach, but others need a skilled practitioner to individualize it.

Another reason is that you might have other types of blockages that need to be addressed. A practitioner who uses Dr. Hahnemann's complete system of medicine can look at the bigger picture and see what is happening within a bigger context. Often the symptoms that seem to be from a detox are part of your life force trying to tackle other disturbances, which need to be removed at the same time.

Wow....it's amazing that the WhateverX potency stuff even works since there is NO origianl material left at all. Sounds like alchemy in a way.

Yup, that's the basis of modern alchemy, represented by the homeopathic dynamization of substances. We can take the most poisonous substance - arsenic, snake venom, heavy metals, etc., and turn them into medicines by altering their sphere of action. When the spirit-like essence of the substance is liberated from matter in the process of homeopathic dilution (which is more rightly called "dynamization"), now it acts only on the dynamic, energy level where we can direct it to do what we want it to do, without harm.

Well, I'd be really interested to know what kind of remedy this one is. There was only one Heel detox kit on the shelf of the Health Food Store I went to so there was only one option for me. The acupuncturist never said anything about different potencies either. Just gave me a little piece of paper with "Heel Detox Kit" written on it and told me to get one and do it. Can't wait to see her tomorrow to ask her more about this.

Look on the label on each bottle, and you'll see that each bottle is a formula, a combination of several remedies of different potencies.

Well, I don't know if I am sensitive or not. I seem to fluxuate. I used to be able to take 3 times as many drugs as any of my friends and still be ok, but lately I have been having to back off of my spiritual practices a bit because of overload symptoms and a LOT of crown activity. So in some ways I am sensitive and in others I am not.

Sometimes the spiritual practices are forcing energy to move through a blockage, which can exert too much pressure, and it's safer to actually remove the blockage with homeopathy first. But that takes a practitioner with extensive training to prescribe the proper remedies for you as an individual, in the proper sequence.

Glad the info was useful! If you want to read more about homeopathic dilution, I have an article here. Plus other articles on homeopathy on my website.

Best,

Karen

Hi and thank you once again Karen......

The labels on the bottles show the potencies. Most are 3X, 6X, or 12X. Also, you might need a few days to clear out the reaction you had before. Make sure you're drinking enough water, and give it a few days. No need to hurry things.

Hmmm....the labels on my bottles don't say any potency. They say "30ml Oral Drops", the name, and "Homeopathic Preperation", plus a DIN number. Then it has "composition" (without dosages), directions and duration of use. That's it on the bottles. On the boxes of the bottles there is the composition with dosages, but again no potency number. But each box seems to have the name of the "herb" over and over again but with different letters/numbers after it. For example, in the Berberis one the box says Ingredients are: Berberis Vulgaris D2, Berberis Vulgaris D10, Berberis Vulgaris D30, and up to D200. The Nux Vomica one has Byronia up to D1000 at 0.2g per 100ml. Most of the ingredients are at .2g per 100ml despite the D-number. Except for the Lyphoshot one which some herbs up to 10g per 100ml (geranium robertianum D4). Does this make sense to you?

They can, but also it can depend on the particular remedy and what is being cleared at a particular time. You might have a healing reaction with one particular remedy at a particular time, and not with another remedy of the same potency, or not with the same remedy at another time.

Yes that makes sense. All things are impermanent and will change with time.

This detox kit is a pretty gentle treatment that can be used by most people without a pracittioner prescribing the remedies and potencies for you individually. But with homeopathy in general, the practitioner would give you the remedies and potencies that are the best match, to minimize healing reactions. Still, some healing reactions are often inevitable. They're generally short-lived, though.

Well I am still getting reactions. Mostly energy ones. A LOT of overstimulation, and a LOT of crown chakra activity spurred by these homeopathic remedies. I can't wait to talk to the acupuncturist tomorrow to see what she says.

Often the effects can be noticed not in terms of feelings or sensations but in terms of behaviors and circumstances. And if you weren't looking for that, you might not think that that was related to the remedy.

Yeah I notice just about everything. Sometimes I think I am cursed with "hyper awareness", haha.

It's definitely an energetic cleanse, although you could think of it as somewhat on the borderline of the physical, not completely energetic. There are a few possible reasons why people have uncomfortable symptoms from even a good detox/drainage program. One is that it's not individualized enough for them, and they might need to focus on one organ at a time - sometimes people do colon, liver and kidney, in that order. Some people do okay with the one-size-fits-all approach, but others need a skilled practitioner to individualize it.

Yes....I have an inclination that the Lyphoshot one is the one giving me the problems. Don't really know why I feel this way, but I do. I don't want to really screw with dosages and stuff until I can consult the acupuncturist again though.

Another reason is that you might have other types of blockages that need to be addressed.

Yes this is very likely. I have been working through some major blockages for the past several months using various treatments and techniques.

A practitioner who uses Dr. Hahnemann's complete system of medicine can look at the bigger picture and see what is happening within a bigger context. Often the symptoms that seem to be from a detox are part of your life force trying to tackle other disturbances, which need to be removed at the same time.

Makes a great amount of sense. I know that I have GI tract issues because of the amount of "spiritual digestion" I have been going through. A LOT has changed in my life over the past year and it has been hard to properly integrate all these changes smoothly. Am still struggling with this.

Yup, that's the basis of modern alchemy, represented by the homeopathic dynamization of substances. We can take the most poisonous substance - arsenic, snake venom, heavy metals, etc., and turn them into medicines by altering their sphere of action. When the spirit-like essence of the substance is liberated from matter in the process of homeopathic dilution (which is more rightly called "dynamization"), now it acts only on the dynamic, energy level where we can direct it to do what we want it to do, without harm.

So you obviously know about ORME's then? (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) Are these types of remedies similar? I have always wanted to try Monatomic elements, but if taking these is anything like taking this Heel stuff I don't know if I could handle it.

Look on the label on each bottle, and you'll see that each bottle is a formula, a combination of several remedies of different potencies.

Yes indeed. Assuming that the D number is a potency number.

Sometimes the spiritual practices are forcing energy to move through a blockage, which can exert too much pressure, and it's safer to actually remove the blockage with homeopathy first. But that takes a practitioner with extensive training to prescribe the proper remedies for you as an individual, in the proper sequence.

So are you saying I should lay off my practices while doing the detox?

Glad the info was useful! If you want to read more about homeopathic dilution, I have an article here. Plus other articles on homeopathy on my website.

Yes your info was very useful and I thank you. I will have a read through your website to try and educate myself a little better *blush*....thanks again!

Love,

Hi Carson,

Hmmm....the labels on my bottles don't say any potency. They say "30ml Oral Drops", the name, and "Homeopathic Preperation", plus a DIN number. Then it has "composition" (without dosages), directions and duration of use. That's it on the bottles. On the boxes of the bottles there is the composition with dosages, but again no potency number. But each box seems to have the name of the "herb" over and over again but with different letters/numbers after it. For example, in the Berberis one the box says Ingredients are: Berberis Vulgaris D2, Berberis Vulgaris D10, Berberis Vulgaris D30, and up to D200. The Nux Vomica one has Byronia up to D1000 at 0.2g per 100ml. Most of the ingredients are at .2g per 100ml despite the D-number. Except for the Lyphoshot one which some herbs up to 10g per 100ml (geranium robertianum D4). Does this make sense to you?

Yup, the D is the same thing as X. In Europe the letter D is used, to mean "decimal," instead of using the roman numeral X. So D2 means 2X; D10 means 10X, etc. In some cases the bottle contains the same remedy in several different potencies, because each potency is acting on a slightly different energetic level.

The amount of the remedy in terms of grams per milliliters isn't necessary to know - the D2, D10, etc. indication is all you need to know about potency.

So you obviously know about ORME's then? (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) Are these types of remedies similar? I have always wanted to try Monatomic elements, but if taking these is anything like taking this Heel stuff I don't know if I could handle it.

ORMUS elements are different - I don't recommend that people experiment with that therapeutically. Anything can be used if it can brought into a science based on principle, when we can consciously apply it. It's not the substance that's good or bad, but the rational system we use to know how to properly apply it. I wouldn't use ORMES until that can be done, otherwise it's just hit-or-miss, and we really don't know exactly what we're doing and what disturbances we might be causing in the process.

So are you saying I should lay off my practices while doing the detox?

Well, I don't know you well enough to make that kind of recommendation, but generally if you have the feeling that something is kicking up too much turbulence, it never hurts to experiment by laying off whatever practice it is for a little bit in order to sort things out. Often healing practices will bring up issues that you need to focus on processing, and you need to stop or cut back on whatever is bringing things up in order to stabilize yourself.

I like the image of rowing a boat across a river, where you pick up speed in order to move forward, but at some point things become too turbulent so you have to slow down or stop a bit in order to stabilize the boat. Then you can move forward again. You can't keep pushing ahead at the same pace.

But people will often think they need to keep pushing through, and they may be pushing in the wrong way, causing more imbalance. It can help to have a practitioner who can help you identify what's going on and sort these issues out.

Best!

Karen

Thank you Karen. I don't think I have any more questions. You have successfully answered them all. (for now anyways, haha) Thank you for taking the time to share your wisdom with me and all the others reading this thread. Thank you.

Much Love,

My pleasure, Carson. You can tell this is a subject I love :)

Take care,

Karen

Yup.. I think this is what we're talking about...

Yes it is part of a kit, but the one you showed is not the one I am using. Same brand, same stuff, but different potencies I believe.

Love,

P.S> Here is a link to the one I am doing. They look the same but there are a few difference. http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=1424 Actually just realized that this one isn't exactly the same either as the one I am doing calls for 30 drops per .7-1.5ltrs of water not 20 drops.

Edited by CarsonZi

I think there's only one Detox Kit made by Heel, although if it's manufactured in different places, the potencies might be written in terms of X scale or D scale. The products on those 2 sites look the same to me - I don't see where the recommended dosage is different...?

Here it is on the Heel USA website.

-Karen

Edited by karen

Here is what it says under recommended usage on the link I provided:

Adult: pour 20 drops of each preparation into a bottle of spring water (0.7-1.5 liters), shake lightly and drink throughout the day.

In the link SiliconValley provided it says:

"Suggested dose is 10 drops of each of the 3 products in a daily water bottle for a complete 30 day detox cleanse."

On my kit it says to use 30 drops of each tincture in the same amount of water as the link I provided.

There must be more then one kit. Plus the one I have has a totally different box then any of the ones shown in any link yet.

Love,

Looks like the different vendor websites selling the kit are the ones suggesting different doses. What does the actual kit say though? I looked at the Heel's site but could not locate the recommended dosage.

Also, how often is this cleansing program to be used by a considerably healthy individual? Once a year?

My guess is that it's just different packaging.. The ones I've seen say 10 drops 3 times daily, from each bottle, or the full daily dose put into a water bottle to drink throughout the day. I think the website that says 10 drops total per day just got it wrong. In any case, the contents are the same, so it doesn't really matter.

It's kind of hard to generalize about what a "healthy person" would need on a regular basis, because we're all exposed to external and internal toxins, and experience emotional stresses at various times in unpredictable patterns.. So the most general rule of thumb is to do detox in spring and/or fall, and also at other times when needed. It's not always necessary to do the full protocol.

-Karen

My guess is that it's just different packaging.. The ones I've seen say 10 drops 3 times daily, from each bottle, or the full daily dose put into a water bottle to drink throughout the day. I think the website that says 10 drops total per day just got it wrong. In any case, the contents are the same, so it doesn't really matter.

It's kind of hard to generalize about what a "healthy person" would need on a regular basis, because we're all exposed to external and internal toxins, and experience emotional stresses at various times in unpredictable patterns.. So the most general rule of thumb is to do detox in spring and/or fall, and also at other times when needed. It's not always necessary to do the full protocol.

-Karen

Thanks Karen! So 30 drops seems to be the mandate. I checked the weights from both sources and both seem same. Both also speak of the kit as a 30-day detox kit. So, they probably got it wrong and added up 10 drops of each bottle to get to 30.