Sign in to follow this  
11:33

Medicated Wine

Hi,

Do any of you have experience taking and/or making medicated wine? You take tonic herbs and put them in a big jar of alcohol for months and then you drink an oz or 2 a day I think...

Back in the day I used to make the ancient anaesthetic, marijuana wine. I would put an ounce of finely chopped bud into a bottle of (expensive) wine and leave it for a month or so. A glass of wine out of that bottle would get just about anyone wrecked. Don't recommend this though.

Love,

Carson :D

Back in the day I used to make the ancient anaesthetic, marijuana wine. I would put an ounce of finely chopped bud into a bottle of (expensive) wine and leave it for a month or so. A glass of wine out of that bottle would get just about anyone wrecked. Don't recommend this though.

Love,

Haha, that was the only thing that I could think of when I first read this post. Except I would use homemade "corn squeezin's" (about 190 proof). Unfortunately, while it was a good time, I don't know how "medicinal" it was. Couldn't handle that anymore and have no real interest in trying.

I used to make a recovery formula that also boosts stamina but if I recall correctly I didn't notice much of a difference probably because i didn't take it regularly though. Now I just stick with good quality ginseng and some hard liquor soak that for few months shaking every so often.

I also have about 14 liters left of some good dit da jow I made for me and my training partners few years back have that sitting in my closet :)

Oh yeah...the Egyptians used to make a brew of wine mixed with Blue Lotus Flowers. Never tried this one myself, but I know others that have. Don't know the exact benefits of this either sorry.

Love,

There is a taobum who has been making medicated wines for years. I don't want to call him out, though, if he doesn't feel like talking.

Sign in to follow this