Sign in to follow this  
11:33

Traditional Chinese Medicine

Hi guys,

I'm quite interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine. So much so, that I have considered attending school and being a professional.

What experiences do any of you have with Traditional Chinese Medicine, whether as the practitioner or as the patient?

I am aware that much like qigong there are many schools of Chinese Medicine, outside of the centralized-standardized TCM. Do any of you have any good information on different lineages of Chinese Medicine?

Do any of you have solid recommendations for good schools, especially ones with lineage teachings (as opposed to simplified-standardized TCM teachings...)

I'd love to hear more about all of this!

All the Best

Traditionally Lineage holder acupuncturists (healers) privately or on the side practiced or had Neigong and Qigong.

So aside from learning all the educational stuff... its important have practices of Neigong as well as Qigong.

Hi guys,

I'm quite interested in Traditional Chinese Medicine. So much so, that I have considered attending school and being a professional.

What experiences do any of you have with Traditional Chinese Medicine, whether as the practitioner or as the patient?

I am aware that much like qigong there are many schools of Chinese Medicine, outside of the centralized-standardized TCM. Do any of you have any good information on different lineages of Chinese Medicine?

Do any of you have solid recommendations for good schools, especially ones with lineage teachings (as opposed to simplified-standardized TCM teachings...)

I'd love to hear more about all of this!

All the Best

I want to stress the importance of learning and practicing qigong while you are attending school, if indeed that is where you end up. There are many good acupuncture/TCM schools in USA. I have a friend attending the one in Chicago at present and he likes it a lot.

To quote the chief doctor at the Guan An Men hospital in Beijing, when I asked him do his doctors on staff practice qigong, "Our acupuncture doctors who practice qigong have far better patient results than our doctors who don't."

Sign in to follow this