Pietro

Dissolving social boundaries

Hello Sean,

hello everybody.

I would like to start again to post over here. Would it be possible?

I left when a forum for the old school was not happening. Now the forum is a reality so there is no reason for me that keeps myself from posting here anymore. Yet people in this communiy might dislike me posting here. So I formally ask for permission.

Regards,

Pietro

Hi Pietro,

I certainly welcome you here. But, it is really up to Sean, as this is his space.

I don't remember you saying or doing anything inappropriate other than just complaining to Sean that he wasn't doing what you wanted. Was there anything else?

Happy 35th!

Chris

Heh, Pietro-

I've seen the entire original version of your avatar. Pretty funny stuff.

It's been a while since you've posted ANYWHERE...isn't that right??

Welcome to all that is, all that be...isn't that how we all should see? :lol:

-M

Pietro, I would love to see you post here again. And speaking more personally, I would just like to add that even though there has been some drama between us, I can't remember ever feeling unreasonably disrespected by you. We've disagreed plenty, but I believe we've managed to keep it in proper context, remain relatively civil and avoid burning bridges.

Warmly,

Sean.

[edit: Nice topic title btw, it's a nice ideal for us to strive toward]

Paisano!

I couldn't figure out what the beef between you and Sean was about in the first place. Something about Sean " Ceasar" Omlar usurping power from you and your homies and you revolting against it.

Like I told Sean you have a small group of like minded people interested in this abscure practice and how silly they can't get along.

BTW, my B day is 1 day before yours, Oct 14. I just turned 30.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome.

Thanks Sean. I will remember that I am a guest, as my tao home on the web is and will remain TaoBum.

Thanks 2Trees. You are so right, I haven't even had the time to update my blog lately. This is mainly due to me entering in the final year of my PhD. Also I avoid writing things if I don't feel they can help or if someone else has already said what I wanted to say. The result is that I am very silent indeed.

Yes voice, I use to have a whole agenda for Sean, but at the time there was a misunderstanding on who did this website belong to. As soon as the misunderstanding was cleared out, as you will remember, I left to build the website we wanted to do from the beginning. Now I am here as a guest.

Yoda, what? Sungazing here in Germany? More luck on Dagobert I would have.

Hello Shieky, Bob.

Sean, of course you are right. Keeping manners pays off in the long run. I remember BK speaking about the beast. I just happen not to trigger it in you (not that I actually tried to). But eventually you need to dissolve the beast, and you can only do that if you can contact it. And in that work people who can trigger your beast are an invaluable help, while people like me, who don't will just be part of the background.

I probably might use some space for a blog. As I said I don't have much time to update, and it would be quite a boring one. "did standing. did standing. breathing. tai qi, internal dissolving. standing. breathing while standing...". Still I wanted one from quite some time.

And last thing. If you need help in dealing with TaoBum you can ask me. I will only answer publicly to public questions and I might not know what will work, but I do have quite some experience to spot out immediatly what will definitely not work. That's already something.

Thanks again to everybody, and now...

let's get on with the dance.

Pietro

If we divide into two camps--even into violent and the nonviolent--and stand in one camp while attacking the other, the world will never have peace. We will always blame and condemn those we feel are responsible for wars and social injustice, without recognizing the degree of violence within ourselves. We must work on ourselves and also with those we condemn if we want to have a real impact.

What's important to you?

Drama, entertainment, or containment, something productive??

Some things are even created out of destruction...

-M