Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Chia basics

If anyone has one or all of these Chia (basics) videos, it would be very kind to offer them up for the tao bums library, thank you:

Fusions 1, Guided Sitting Meditation, Awaken Healing Light, Home Basic Sitting Meditation, Cosmic Inner Smile, Sounds That Heal: Six Healing Sounds, Healing Love, Sexual Alchemy for Couples, Sexual Vitality

If anyone has one or all of these Chia (basics) videos, it would be very kind to offer them up for the tao bums library, thank you:

Fusions 1, Guided Sitting Meditation, Awaken Healing Light, Home Basic Sitting Meditation, Cosmic Inner Smile, Sounds That Heal: Six Healing Sounds, Healing Love, Sexual Alchemy for Couples, Sexual Vitality

i have some of them on computer. its all very good i think. and alan johnson etc. pm if nee anything....

Would it be possible for me to borrow one? I'm new here so I'm not sure if I need to PM or what....

Rory

I bought the whole set of these a couple years ago. PM me if you're interested in borrowing :)

Joeblast

I saw your post on the Chia Videos and I would really like to barrow the 6 healing sounds video. I have been practicing the from the book Awaken Healing Energy through the Tao. I have made good progress with that, and I have heard the 6 healing sounds is a good next step. Let me know what I need to do (download, give you my email, or give my address).

Thanks David

PS I tried to PM you but it failed.

PSS I read the support section and that "undefined" error happens to everyone, so you should have gotten the PM.

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this