froggie

Bone healing with ultrasound and other things

There are machines that can speed up broken bone healing by almost 40% (so far) (for example the exogen. one of those more useful technologies along with things such as the Rife machines for various (almost all?) diseases. Wilhelm Reich his research in weather improvement (which is totally not a bad thing if it's used for good imo ;) sustainable energies and living environments, enlightenment and de-oppression of people, and so on)

I have also heard of a person who could heal/mend a broken bone in himself in minutes instead of months, but i don't remember who it was.

I know the herb Symphytum increases cell division rates and can also be useful for various kinds of healing.

My question though is if anyone knows about using chi to heal bones remarkably faster, and if so, what would be the ultimate speed you think?

There are machines that can speed up broken bone healing by almost 40% (so far) (for example the exogen. one of those more useful technologies along with things such as the Rife machines for various (almost all?) diseases. Wilhelm Reich his research in weather improvement (which is totally not a bad thing if it's used for good imo ;) sustainable energies and living environments, enlightenment and de-oppression of people, and so on)

I have also heard of a person who could heal/mend a broken bone in himself in minutes instead of months, but i don't remember who it was.

I know the herb Symphytum increases cell division rates and can also be useful for various kinds of healing.

My question though is if anyone knows about using chi to heal bones remarkably faster, and if so, what would be the ultimate speed you think?

I do this technique in clinic and have for many years and also teach this type of medical qigong to healers. Works VERY well. You can't give an average or ultimate because each trauma is different. I think it is safe to say that in most cases the bones will heal at least twice as fast, but it will vary due to the type of fracture. Important to note that most of the pain from the break can be eliminated in a short time. Of course usually there are involved tendons and ligaments as well. No two injuries are the same.

Edited by Ya Mu