Sign in to follow this  
indra

Re: Higher Self

Hey,

Has any-one experienced the vision of going through a tunnel during meditation and seeing planes of light. What the hells happening, is it just my imagination playing up?

By the way does anyone know what the higher-self is and any esoteric techniques to reach the divine higher self cause I'm beggining to believe that there is something there, but it's a lot of hard-work to get to it. Any helpful topics on this post would be greatly appreciated :)

You might want to research shamanic journeying, as I've done a lot of what are called "lower world" and "upper world" journeying -- they may fit your description.

Hey,

Has any-one experienced the vision of going through a tunnel during meditation and seeing planes of light. What the hells happening, is it just my imagination playing up?

By the way does anyone know what the higher-self is and any esoteric techniques to reach the divine higher self cause I'm beggining to believe that there is something there, but it's a lot of hard-work to get to it. Any helpful topics on this post would be greatly appreciated :)

ThetaHealing talks about 7 planes of existence.

Also, I think Santiago went through several layers or planes when he had some of his wild "outings"...

At one point meditating with Glenn in the same room I had something that had never happened before. Energy rose from all 3 channels and circulated into on ring or "Wheel" and again the "Pop" occured high up in crown as Glenn's voice said to me "Keep" going past it all. Things went from Rainbow Color to Bright White/Gold to then pure BLACK. I saw a "Gopala" leading me into a ring of light into the Pure Black so I followed and then completely melted into this. Felt as if everything was a liquid petroleum and no matter if eyes where open or closed that is all I saw and experienced for days. Everything was THIS. Its hard to put in to words but i felt as if I "Died" or "merged" with the Void.

I Spent almost 2 weeks in a complete Bliss and Nirbija Samadhi.

I felt like whether dead or A Live I was in complete Bliss. This was sometime in 2001 or 2002.

After a few weeks the "BLACK" when to another "Stage" of Pure WHITE Liquid and then "GOLD" and then Merged again into Void.

Quote from "Achieving Oneness With The Higher Soul" by Master Choa Kok Sui

Page 21

"... The soul is a spiritual energy with consciousness. It is a being of divine intelligence, divine love, divine power. Imagine that you have a pitcher of water. The water in the pitcher represents the higher soul, which is spiritual energy with consciousness. In order to grow and evolve, the higher soul extends a portion of itself down to the lower worlds. Imagine that you pour the water to an empty cup. The cup symbolizes the body. The water in the cup symbolizes the incarnated soul. The higher soul and incarnated soul are interconnected. At the same time, they are one. When a person lives a life of chaos, the incarnated soul gets disconnected from the higher soul. The incarnated soul becomes a lost soul. ........ The incarnated soul, manifested as you, is a small portion of your higher soul. Unfortunately, when the lower soul incarnates, in many instances it leads a life of uncontrolled passion. Out of ignorance of its true nature, it undergoes a lot of suffering because it identifies with the body and emotions. ...."

Quote from "Achieving Oneness With The Higher Soul" by Master Choa Kok Sui

Page 21

"... The soul is a spiritual energy with consciousness. It is a being of divine intelligence, divine love, divine power. Imagine that you have a pitcher of water. The water in the pitcher represents the higher soul, which is spiritual energy with consciousness. In order to grow and evolve, the higher soul extends a portion of itself down to the lower worlds. Imagine that you pour the water to an empty cup. The cup symbolizes the body. The water in the cup symbolizes the incarnated soul. The higher soul and incarnated soul are interconnected. At the same time, they are one. When a person lives a life of chaos, the incarnated soul gets disconnected from the higher soul. The incarnated soul becomes a lost soul. ........ The incarnated soul, manifested as you, is a small portion of your higher soul. Unfortunately, when the lower soul incarnates, in many instances it leads a life of uncontrolled passion. Out of ignorance of its true nature, it undergoes a lot of suffering because it identifies with the body and emotions. ...."

This is truth

thanks for posting brother

This is truth

thanks for posting brother

So my other question is what is ascension? As I can't seem to find ang good material describing it...

So my other question is what is ascension? As I can't seem to find ang good material describing it...

In my years of studying, I find that the term ascension is more often connected with the "Merkaba" mystics.

If my understanding is correct, ascension is the same as enlightenment/ self-realization (oneness with the higher self) / God-realization (oneness with God).

The concept of higher self or higher soul is discussed thoroughly in the book "Achieving Oneness With The Higher Soul" by Master Choa Kok Sui.

Maaaan I can't resist ... that name is calling so badly for a pun! :D

Mastur Chew Kok Suk :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sorry! :rolleyes::D

To help others understand I can send what little I've experienced out here.. Moving in an "upward" direction from my crown chakra I found a place, like a large living energy full of souls, connecting to other lives. Its very interesting as to what can be found in that place. I need to develop more fully before I can reach it again without help. But yay for workshops and people who give you that extra "push"...

Sign in to follow this