r.w.smith

Attention! Letter From David Verdesi Regarding Wang Liping

I like how Rick Funaki ran away when asked to reveal his level & status :lol: What a man.

Your still stuck on this? :blink: Let it go man :) Go get a massage or try some decent qigong if you know any. If all else fails, getting laid always makes my day that much better :P

:lol::D

in this thread people had appear here like ghost ( people that have only post 2 or 3 times in this forum if you know what i mean)

hhahahah :D

But let me tell you i am more bigger than you all, i have the INFINITE level, i am on a lineage that are from the first people that had touch their foot in the main land China the first foot touchers that is our real name, no body was there ecept my ancestors the first one the first FOOT TOUCHERS, from our lineage came all the others Immortals, but they dont have the original pure knowledge, that is so SIMPLE that all they goes like "blind"

we dont need to atack or do because we know all before it happens many days before it happens, we have contact with the real Angels, And God is not known in your Taoist practices in the real way we know it :D hhihihi :D I am in sadness one of the last, there is a girl and a old person that are left in this path, we live in a remoted place that the wind and rain are the only sounds and friends we have, i use to go to this cafe for free, some km away from our terrain to see how the taoist world is express in this forum and others, i know allready what you going to say so i reather BOOM

:o

no sun glasses can help my power can be in the glass :D:lol:

I'm really high and this post amusingly tripped me out ahahah if you're not joking I'd love for you to explain more, for some reason someone claiming to be of ultimate spiritual being/lineage and then opening their message with the statement "I am bigger than you all".... well, there's this little thing called congruence.... or incongruence.

Oh damn, this David Verdesi still fightin' strong. When do the Secrets of the Mo Pai and The Verdesi Truth DVDs come out?

Your still stuck on this? :blink: Let it go man :) Go get a massage or try some decent qigong if you know any. If all else fails, getting laid always makes my day that much better :P

[/quo

Getting laid ? What the hell is wrong with you talking like that to me !

What is it with you verdesi guys always discussing filth. the last verdesi supporter matt007 was talking penis's earlier on somewhere, you all need serious help.

Regards,

"Getting laid ? What the hell is wrong with you talking like that to me !

What is it with you verdesi guys always discussing filth. the last verdesi supporter matt007 was talking penis's earlier on somewhere, you all need serious help.

Regards,"

:blink: Don't get so worked up sunshine. Your gonna blow a gasket or something.

I'm actually not a 'Verdesi guy.' I've never even met him. I'm only posting because you seem obsessed and off kilter.

Do you really think sex = filth? :huh: I'm gonna have to assume you either have serious emotional/psychological baggage, or your a virgin (or both). I've been (in the biblical sense) with my fair share of women and I would NEVER describe any of those experiences or those women as 'filth.' I certainly don't think there's anything 'filthy' about the woman I've been with now for the last two years :wub: . On the contrary, sex is beautiful, and I'm willing to bet even the celibate people on this forum agree with me there. Go ask someone who's had some, or better yet, go have a HEALTHY relationship with a real woman. The perspective you're displaying here is sick IMHO. :wacko:

"Getting laid ? What the hell is wrong with you talking like that to me !

Regards,"

:blink: Don't get so worked up sunshine. Your gonna blow a gasket or something.

I'm actually not a 'Verdesi guy.' I've never even met him. I'm only posting because you seem obsessed and off kilter.

Do you really think sex = filth? :huh: I'm gonna have to assume you either have serious emotional/psychological baggage, or your a virgin (or both). I've been (in the biblical sense) with my fair share of women and I would NEVER describe any of those experiences or those women as 'filth.' I certainly don't think there's anything 'filthy' about the woman I've been with now for the last two years :wub: . On the contrary, sex is beautiful, and I'm willing to bet even the celibate people on this forum agree with me there. Go ask someone who's had some, or better yet, go have a HEALTHY relationship with a real woman. The perspective you're displaying here is sick IMHO. :wacko:

No i dont think sex is filth. What is childish however is how you throw it around, telling complete strangers to go get laid etc.

Regards,

No i dont think sex is filth. What is childish however is how you throw it around, telling complete strangers to go get laid etc.

Regards,

Not throwing anything around. I just think you could stand to blow off some steam. :P Getting all bent out of shape about it kind proves the point :P

Yes, I am childish sometimes :D and sometimes people really do just need to go get laid :lol: No biggy, just the way things are.

Edit: After rereading I thought I should point out that I am in no way trying to insult you. In fact, I'm quite sincere so try not to get so bent eh?

Edited by Dreamingawake

Not throwing anything around. I just think you could stand to blow off some steam. :P Getting all bent out of shape about it kind proves the point :P

Yes, I am childish sometimes :D and sometimes people really do just need to go get laid :lol: No biggy, just the way things are.

Edit: After rereading I thought I should point out that I am in no way trying to insult you. In fact, I'm quite sincere so try not to get so bent eh?

Again,im not interested in any of your sexual desires or your misguided advice. If thats your way of relaxing & blowing off some steam as you call it,Fine. However i would suggest finding a more creative & healthier way to pass your time.

No offence taken,

P.S. This is way off topic btw & i would appreciate it if you kept these remarks for another forum....

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith

Again,im not interested in any of your sexual desires or your misguided advice. If thats your way of relaxing & blowing off some steam as you call it,Fine. However i would suggest finding a more creative & healthier way to pass your time.

No offence taken,

P.S. This is way off topic btw & i would appreciate it if you kept these remarks for another forum....

Regards,

No more off topic than misguided obsessive ranting about ones personal vendetta against someone they've never met :P The original topic was discussion of a particular letter written by Mr. Verdessi, not what you claim your going to do to him or how much you think he sucks etc.. :D

Edited by Dreamingawake

I must respectfully object to the way you phrased this. I imagine you mean that the classification Lei Shan Dao, Jin Dan Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Miao Tong Dao, Sha Mian Dao does not have a precedent in traditional Chinese Daoism, and I will take your word for it (I suspected as much anyway). But in a sense all classifications are imaginary so the real issue is utility. I think it is a useful classification of the different approaches to the Dao, granted that there can be plenty of overlap.

yang shen dao does seem to have traditional Daoism but the rest i agree

No offence taken,

Regards,

o.k to setle all this in Daoism sex does not seem to be considerd wrong or bad but should be limated as it can use up chi and i realy only think should be with a life partener