r.w.smith

Attention! Letter From David Verdesi Regarding Wang Liping

One question though, why just the one post on this? Your last login date was Oct 23, a month and a half after your post referenced above. Did you attempt to make any more posts after that initial one?

- RFunaki

why just one post...... RFunaki, your brain is working too much. you should have some rest.

but to help you relax; a couple forum members responded, and I answered them. the paid section of the forum account was disabled after I got a pm from richard.

I have logged a couple times to free section of the forum, but no attempt to make any more posts, haven't even checked if I can open a new thread or post responses.

Let me know if you also need to know why I logged :P

You want other people to reveal their identity but you will only supply yours to the moderators ??? Thats the most ridiculous request i have ever heard thus far on the bums or any other forum forum that matter :lol:

I didn't ask their identities, I asked for more verifiable information (In one of my posts, I even clearly stated that I wouldn't ask anyone's name). I have already provided my identity (Rick Funaki, this is my real name), and am willing to post proof of my identity to the moderators (Of course I just wouldn't post this information publicly in a public board) How is that ridiculous? Especially considering that none of the users I implicated will even give any clue as to where they received the information they claimed is true, or anything that can be even remotely close to being verified, let alone their identity. So, tell me, how am I being ridiculous?

thepath,

The reason I asked why you made only the single post (I may need to clarify my previous message, and say 'thread', as in the topic you created), is because there was a single topic which I can no longer view the replies too, and was curious since you said you would make this situation a very public one, why you didn't follow up to post more, but stopped after the initial post was deleted. I am also very curious as to why you didn't just provide your username when I requested. It would have been very easy, and there is nothing negative I can do with that information, so why did Ken have to provide it?

Also, I still have not heard back from Ken on why blocked his username in the above screencap post.

Regardless, since I run the risk of being banned from this forum, I will post a summary of my thoughts in the topic I started about Little1 and his multiple identities.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

RFunaki,

You should stop trying to find some dark intention behind every action.

I think you ask why didn't I post more in foundation forum - the account for the paid section was disabled, even it wasn't, what is the point of posting the same message in the foundation forum when you know it will be deleted.

I meant by making it public, posting in related forums or some other websites collecting complaints or rip offs.

"why you didn't just provide your username" - :) - just funny.

I already told you that I was not and I am still not sure about your sincerity like many other people. I gave you the title of the thread, so you go and ask richard or david to validate whether what I say true or not. You now have the username. But you still insist with this meaningless questions. please go, investigate and come back with some solid info.

thepath,

The reason I asked why you made only the single post (I may need to clarify my previous message, and say 'thread', as in the topic you created), is because there was a single topic which I can no longer view the replies too, and was curious since you said you would make this situation a very public one, why you didn't follow up to post more, but stopped after the initial post was deleted. I am also very curious as to why you didn't just provide your username when I requested. It would have been very easy, and there is nothing negative I can do with that information, so why did Ken have to provide it?

Hi RFunaki,

Since your asking so many questions,I would like to know if you also can provide a little information about yourself. Nothing too personal ,just some general info. Where exactly in the United States are you located ? How old are you ? What level are you exactly in Davids system ? Are you one of David highest ranking students ? If not then shouldnt one of them be here defending Dvid instead of yourself ?

Please clarify a few of these simple questions.

The more we know about each other the easier it will be to get these silly problems sorted dont you agree ?

My name is Robert William Smith & i live in Brisbane Australia. I have nothing to hide & work as a personal consultant. You i understand fix computers ? Is this your own company or do you work for a firm ?

What is the name of your business if you dont mind me asking.

Regards,

huh? you are getting crazier by the day. :lol: It's really getting scary :blink:

Why do you assume i am the one who captured it? Obviously some (ex)-students in the forum are concerned about the verdesi cult and they believe it is prudent to save any incriminating evidences since the moderators in the foundation forum seem to love nothing more than to delete any negative posts about verdesi. (proved correct in this case as the post was obviously deleted sometimes later)

Also, I still have not heard back from Ken on why blocked his username in the above screencap post.

Regardless, since I run the risk of being banned from this forum, I will post a summary of my thoughts in the topic I started about Little1 and his multiple identities.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

:D here is an image of thepath's post in foundation. Regardless of what it means, it seems that thread was deleted from the forum.

2h4ygly.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the line now goes:

who are you going to believe?

Me or your own eyes?

Btw, nice forum, too bad I was never admitted.

I don't really know why I opt to give my two cents here:

To all who haven't met Rick.

He really is a nice guy.

Hi Rick: do yourself the favor and get out of that discussion. Let people have their believes and knowledge and continue to find things out for yourself.

Regarding the topic of multiple identities:

people make use of multiple identities in real life (or you might say: one identitiy with many shades)...

no wonder they make use of them in cyperspace as well

nothing to worry about

or all to worry about

it is just so normal

:)

Harry

Playing devils advocate (cause he's more fun to play with) one thing that impressed me about Verdesi is he inspired people to engage in long hard practice, far beyond what most Western teachers require. Maybe its because he's charismatic or its a byproduct of charging so much, but he got his people to work 3,4 or more hours daily.

That's quite an accomplishment. One that will lead to gains no matter what your practice is. Even the people who leave his teaching dismayed are probably better for it because they know the discipline of long practice.

Michael

Training 24 hours a day for the next 10 years cannot stop whats going to happen. Video Cameras tell no tales Rfunaki.

Edited by r.w.smith

Playing devils advocate (cause he's more fun to play with) one thing that impressed me about Verdesi is he inspired people to engage in long hard practice, far beyond what most Western teachers require. Maybe its because he's charismatic or its a byproduct of charging so much, but he got his people to work 3,4 or more hours daily.

That's quite an accomplishment. One that will lead to gains no matter what your practice is. Even the people who leave his teaching dismayed are probably better for it because they know the discipline of long practice.

Michael

right!

practiced and pay me ......!

better for a few years .....!

maybe you come from "my" teachers, I ask other good money ....!

HAS IT BEEN SO LONG ? SEVEN YEARS BUT I HAVE RETURNED WITH MORE HATRED AND DARKER POWERS THEN BEFORE. YES IM BACK THE ONE WHO DESTROYED A 2500 YEAR NEIGONG SYSTEM ALONG WITH MANY PEOPLES LIFE.

PERHAPS THE TIME HAS COME TO GIVE ANOTHER DEMONSTRATION ?

HAS IT BEEN SO LONG ? SEVEN YEARS BUT I HAVE RETURNED WITH MORE HATRED AND DARKER POWERS THEN BEFORE. YES IM BACK THE ONE WHO DESTROYED A 2500 YEAR NEIGONG SYSTEM ALONG WITH MANY PEOPLES LIFE.

:DSure, bring it on!...wait, let me put on my sunglasses first... B)

Such a "Taoist aproach". The one that destroyed smthng......

All of us will be benefited from your presence here...

You will teach us how to destoy, desigrate and ruin, anything that we dont like....

Welcome Darth Vader....

00017341.jpg

Oh Marvin, when will you ever learn?

Yes, please do give us a demo of your incredibly small penis...

:DSure, bring it on!...wait, let me put on my sunglasses first... B)

popcorn for me, is part of my spiritual practice

Edited by ramus