r.w.smith

Attention! Letter From David Verdesi Regarding Wang Liping

Rick,

I met David when he came to Indonesia. He introduced himself as Dr. Verdesi. I have no intention of bashing him as he was clearly a pleasant and nice guy when I met him. My intention was only to correct some of the false information that he put out. I only wrote on what I know based on my first hand knowledge and thus my comments have been limited to Mopai and "Lei Shan Tao" matters.

I agree with Neikung that most people here do not want to bash David.

The point is to collect and share some information so that people interested in these kind of seminars can make a better informed decision.

Kind of like asking what people thought of the Tai Chi Pasing school in Munich. Some will find it expensive, some will find it worthwhile. Some will like the teacher, some will find him pretentious.

The situation with David is similar. Obviously he has learned quite a bit in his time in Asia and obviously he has the skill to present it and possess some charisma. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to conduct a number of seminars.

The price to some it's worth it, to others not. To each its own.

And in his marketing it seems that he's also only human, with some exaggeration and/or misunderstanding because of unclear communication like his PhD, the seemingly made up LeiShanDao term and the cancelled Denmark seminar.

I also think it is thanks to him that many have heard of Wang Liping and the other teachers.

In the end I agree that you can only judge after you have participated.

And to decide if you want to make the investment to participate and find out (for most people it is, with travelling costs, etc.) it's good to get as much information as possible.

As always life is not black or white.

The only question should be asked is: Why do David's teachers want nothing to do with him anymore?

I sent you a pm before reading your posts. If you still have any remaining questions, let me know.

Your PM did not answer my question, and did not direct me to the post I was looking for. Do you not remember your username or time frame? Please let me know.

I think, in my humble opinion, it is naive for you, RFunaki, to ask other people to reveal their true identity. In a public forum, it would be unwise to do so. Even if Neikung or anyone else would reveal his/her identity, how would you be able to verify that he/she has met David. I, myself, knows who Neikung is and can verify that his story is true that he has met David in Indonesia. Are you going to ask for my identity too? Are you going to verify my connection with Neikung? This is a forum. You can either believe someone's opinion/story or not.

I didn't ask him to reveal his personal identity, I asked for specific details that I could verify as true, which Neikung did not provide. I specifically said that I would not request his name.

I also noticed I missed you when sweeping through possible identcal/imitated users. Care to participate an excercise to get to the bottom of this? genmaicha as well - I actually had sent you a PM about this a few days ago, and forgot to include you in my list I posted earlier.

For those that think I'm just picking those that disagree with David and trying to lump them together, I can see how it may appear that way. All I can say is that you don't have to believe me now, and that when this all comes to an end if at least two of the users I mentioned are not actually 1 person, then I will make a formal apology.

I didn't ask him to reveal his personal identity, I asked for specific details that I could verify as true, which Neikung did not provide. I specifically said that I would not request his name.

I also noticed I missed you when sweeping through possible identcal/imitated users. Care to participate an excercise to get to the bottom of this? genmaicha as well - I actually had sent you a PM about this a few days ago, and forgot to include you in my list I posted earlier.

For those that think I'm just picking those that disagree with David and trying to lump them together, I can see how it may appear that way. All I can say is that you don't have to believe me now, and that when this all comes to an end if at least two of the users I mentioned are not actually 1 person, then I will make a formal apology.

It is so sad to see that in your zealousness to defend David from his mis-statements/exaggerations/false statement that you fail to see the truth. Instead of clarifying and may be admitting David's mistakes, you attacked members in this forum. You came up with this crazy idea that all who contradicted David are one person and tried to trick us to a non-existing web site with the real intention of checking our ip addresses. I really hope that you will make a formal apology when you find out the truth that we are indeed different people with different experience/knowledge that happen to all contract many David's statements.

I met David in John Chang's house, before he started all this crazy marketing strategy and claimed that Wang LiPing, John Chang and Jiang are all from the same lineage. He clearly told me that he had a Ph.D. so your story of how it was a mistake of his students posting it the web site can't be the explanation. I recall someone in this forum even posted comparison of his web site before and after his title was questioned in this forum.

Let me explain my statement "I have met DV and found him NOT credible". I didn't attach a time frame in that sentence. It might be better understood if it was broken into two sentences: "I have met DV" and " I found him NOT credible". The first one doesn't necessarily follow the other. When I first met David and Anna, they looked like a fine couple and I have no prejudice or any bad opinion against him. As I said, he looked like a pleasant and nice individual. I don't consider contracting David's statements as "bashing" him. The word "bashing" in my understanding meant accusing someone due to prejudice or personal vendetta. What I did was simply to tell members of this forum what I learned from the source that many of his statements are just not true. It started with David (either in his forum or through Sean Denty, which I assume is his spokesman) claimed that Jiang is from the same lineage as Mopai and he extorted a large amount of $ for people to come to see Jiang through him. Please remember that in those trips, Jiang asked for $2500/bull (4 bulls for some people at a whopping $10,000!) for bull qi transfer to cure someone of an imaginary illness/qi block. I am sorry to break it to you but this story really spelled scam all over it in my opinion. Do you really believe that bulls and human have the same qi and can be transferred from one to another? I also happened to come across a Chinese newspaper that accused Jiang as a scam artist and thus I felt that it was important to bring this to the attention of the taobums members. I hope you didn't find this unreasonable simply because it casted a bad light on David? Hey, I didn't write the newspaper article. Sean Denty in fact later confirmed some aspects of the article when he said that Jiang used/knew of a Tesla coil device.

My opinion of David deteriorated after many of his statements turned out to be either over-exaggeration or blatantly false. For example, I recalled that he claimed he could perform L2 test without any help from John Chang. When I asked John Chang whether this was possible, his response was David didn't even pass L1 and might not even practice L1. Sean Denty later claimed that David is a "non-practicing student". I don't know what this mean? As far as I know, in kungfu/qigong school, if you don't practice, you are not a student. Anyway, there are many other examples but I don't want to repeat them again.

Your PM did not answer my question, and did not direct me to the post I was looking for. Do you not remember your username or time frame? Please let me know.

Sent another pm. If you have administrative rights to the foundation forum, you could easily find who I am.

And please delete my name from "the same person" black list after you found out.

It is so sad to see that in your zealousness to defend David from his mis-statements/exaggerations/false statement that you fail to see the truth. Instead of clarifying and may be admitting David's mistakes, you attacked members in this forum. You came up with this crazy idea that all who contradicted David are one person and tried to trick us to a non-existing web site with the real intention of checking our ip addresses. I really hope that you will make a formal apology when you find out the truth that we are indeed different people with different experience/knowledge that happen to all contract many David's statements.

I met David in John Chang's house, before he started all this crazy marketing strategy and claimed that Wang LiPing, John Chang and Jiang are all from the same lineage. He clearly told me that he had a Ph.D. so your story of how it was a mistake of his students posting it the web site can't be the explanation. I recall someone in this forum even posted comparison of his web site before and after his title was questioned in this forum.

:lol: This is a typical trait of a cult follower, they are so zealous that they have become mentally unstable. They see imaginary beings, conspiracies everywhere. Sad but hilarious at the same time.

Sent another pm. If you have administrative rights to the foundation forum, you could easily find who I am.

And please delete my name from "the same person" black list after you found out.

Yes, I do, and I'm telling you your post for which you gave me a post subject title for does not exist. If you were to say that it was deleted, then I could still find your username account - which you refuse to tell me for some unknown reason. Even outside of all that, if you provide which seminar you paid the deposit for, I can follow the trace that way. Anyone of these things will help me identify whether this situation is true or false. As a matter of fact, if you give me which seminar you were trying to attend and your username, I can easily contact the organizer of that particular seminar, and if you did not receive your deposit back, find out why and attempt to get it back for you, as maybe there was a mixup. So please, let me know. I don't see what's so hard about it.

As for Neikung's comments, I would really like to post my reply at this moment, but am short on time so will post later.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

Instead of clarifying and may be admitting David's mistakes, you attacked members in this forum.

How did I attack anyone? If you look at our exchanges, I have not said anything to bash you, or those I suspect are the same person. I have kept the respect of those involved, have not participated in any insults, and have not said anything deragatory about your character.

I met David in John Chang's house, before he started all this crazy marketing strategy and claimed that Wang LiPing, John Chang and Jiang are all from the same lineage. He clearly told me that he had a Ph.D. so your story of how it was a mistake of his students posting it the web site can't be the explanation.

So I take it you are a MoPai student, then? When did this meeting occur? Please understand that your statements are very general, and without a date to verify with those I know who attended with David (depending on which visit this was), anyone can say exactly what your saying, because there is no way to prove it. You seem to remember the situation very well, so if you could please, please provide the approximate date.

Also, please back up your statement that David claimed that John Chang, Wang Liping and Jiang were all from the same lineage. You mention that many times in your posts, but in my experience as a student, and to when before I was even a student, I have not seen this occur once. Also, did not find it among past posts. I did find posts where you say this is the case though, but no source of information. I also can refer to many Foundation Forum posts where David specifically states they are not the same lineage.

I recall someone in this forum even posted comparison of his web site before and after his title was questioned in this forum.

Can you provide a link to this post? I cannot find what you are referring to. Certainly, I remember the discussions when it all came up - but not the above that you mention.

It started with David (either in his forum or through Sean Denty, which I assume is his spokesman) claimed that Jiang is from the same lineage as Mopai and he extorted a large amount of $ for people to come to see Jiang through him. Please remember that in those trips, Jiang asked for $2500/bull (4 bulls for some people at a whopping $10,000!) for bull qi transfer to cure someone of an imaginary illness/qi block. I am sorry to break it to you but this story really spelled scam all over it in my opinion. Do you really believe that bulls and human have the same qi and can be transferred from one to another?

I have seen nothing to suggest that any of the students who went to visit and train with Jiang were ever under the misconception that Jiang was from the same lineage as John Chang. Also, Jiang did not perform the bull chi transfer in all those trips - this was something specific to 2 seminars at most out of several (maybe just 1 specifically, I will have to check back with some of the students who attended, I can't recall clearly) However, whether or not the chi bull extraction was a scam for money is to be decided by those who paid it - and from the students who received this, I had not heard any negative comments. Please feel free to post and cite any information you may have to the contrary. You could say that is because they are so brainwashed into accepting it - in which case - even so, fine, that is their decision to spend their money. It is not your authority to deem it a fraud however.

I also happened to come across a Chinese newspaper that accused Jiang as a scam artist and thus I felt that it was important to bring this to the attention of the taobums members. I hope you didn't find this unreasonable simply because it casted a bad light on David? Hey, I didn't write the newspaper article. Sean Denty in fact later confirmed some aspects of the article when he said that Jiang used/knew of a Tesla coil device.

I never said I found the above unreasonable. I never denied it either. Truth is I don't know what the situation is. From my point of view, I have met people who swear they experienced and felt Jiang's power, and have no doubts. So on one hand I have my first hand experience of people that I felt were credible, and the other hand there is this article. I guess I would have to go and feel his power myself to say for sure, but currently logic says that there is more to the story, so that is where I stand. However, you'll notice I never refuted the above issue, as there was at least information to back it up.

My opinion of David deteriorated after many of his statements turned out to be either over-exaggeration or blatantly false. For example, I recalled that he claimed he could perform L2 test without any help from John Chang. When I asked John Chang whether this was possible, his response was David didn't even pass L1 and might not even practice L1. Sean Denty later claimed that David is a "non-practicing student". I don't know what this mean? As far as I know, in kungfu/qigong school, if you don't practice, you are not a student. Anyway, there are many other examples but I don't want to repeat them again.

First, it was a student who said David completed the test for level 2 without John Chang as a polar end during the test (I'm not saying it's not true, just giving the entire picture). Sean stated David is a non practicing student because he currently is. All western students from my understanding were no longer welcome, and David currently practices other methods than MoPai. That is my understanding of a "non-practicing student" and I don't see the issue. Anyone that was around during the start of the Foundation Forum, might recall that it initially was a forum started by Andreas who was a MoPai student. He supported David, and was instrumental in bringing him to the public to my understanding. So, why, if he is such a con-artist as you suggest that lies consistently about the MoPai, would Andreas do this?

Recalling from previous posts (and after doing a surface search) MJJBecker could at least verify that David was a student at one time. (MJJBecker or anyone that has specific posts, please correct me if I'm wrong - and for the sake of full disclosure, I have not met MJJBecker, I know of him from the original MoPai forum started by Kostas in which he was a moderator) However, MJJBecker did take issue with some of the above users that I mentioned, and questioned their credibility and whether or not they were connected to the MoPai. So how do you prove you are a student of John Changs, and your connection, and that we can believe what you are saying? Without that, what you are saying is just claims.

To electric chi magnet:

More than one set of students have felt it. Many of the students who attended recent seminars were lucky enough to feel the "zap" from David's Yin-Yang Gong, but I have not trained with him since he achieved it, so I cannot say so for myself. I hope to attend a seminar soon (Not this fall's, hopefully maybe one after that) and hope to experience a demonstration of his power first hand. :D

Thanks,

- RFunaki

I really find your motives (RFunaki) to be suspicious: with what is happening discussed in the other topic (about you collecting users' info), your insistence of accusing the number of people of this forum to be one person despite a number of people disputing this claim), and etc. I understand that you are trying to defend David, but your insistence and claims are ridiculous.

Let me try to verify that Neikung is not the same person as the others you mentioned by telling you of one of my meeting with David. Ask David to verify my story, and if he verifies it, then you should accept that my claim of Neikung to be true as I am truthful of my meeting with David. When I met David and his wife sometime between 1997 to 1999 (I forgot what year as it wasn't anything worth remembering or remarkable), he claimed to be a professor from Italy (in the field of Anthropology) who was interested in the pyramids found in China. Then he met several masters with remarkable powers (even showed me a picture of an old Chinese man with a long beard), and found his way in Indonesia to meet John Chang. He also showed us a metallic ball bearing that he claimed came from the dantien of one of the masters he met. He mentioned to us that he met several masters who had electric like powers similar to John Chang. He even used the word Lei Shan Dao in relating to the type of school with this kind of powers. It was David and not Neikung who "coined" the words Lei Shan Dao. Even John Chang never heard of Lei Shan Dao. What I think happen is David coined the word Lei Shan Dao to describe or group these schools (of different lineage) who possess the electric like powers. This is all I remember of my first meeting with David. The other visit David made to John Chang was bringing a number of people to meet and experience John Chang and his powers, and charging them a lot of money for it. It was like a tour to see a circus. This is also one the reasons that I found David to be a man of (in my opinion) lesser "value".

So that is my memory of meeting David. Ask him if this occurs. If it does, then you can be confident that I am truthful in my claim that Neikung is not the same person as those you mentioned and he is indeed a Mopai student.

As to my knowledge of David as a non-practising student, David was never a Mopai student. Even John Chang can verify that. This has nothing to do about Mopai not welcoming any Western students. The term non-practising student is just plain dumb. It's similar to claiming that one is a non-possessing-a-Phd-degree professor.

As to David zapping people with his power, please (those who had felt it) describe the kind of "electric jolt" you felt. I have felt John Chang's powers and I know how it feel. I just want to see if it is similar to David's "zap".

Recalling from previous posts (and after doing a surface search) MJJBecker could at least verify that David was a student at one time. (MJJBecker or anyone that has specific posts, please correct me if I'm wrong - and for the sake of full disclosure, I have not met MJJBecker, I know of him from the original MoPai forum started by Kostas in which he was a moderator) However, MJJBecker did take issue with some of the above users that I mentioned, and questioned their credibility and whether or not they were connected to the MoPai. So how do you prove you are a student of John Changs, and your connection, and that we can believe what you are saying? Without that, what you are saying is just claims.

Respectfully, leave me out of this. It is not my arguement. I want no part of it.

I don't give you more info, because I don't know who you are, and I don't like the way you try to handle this issue.

You sent pm messages with a fake url in it and try to play smart detective role.

Why don't you directly ask to the forum moderator if there was a thread with a title "Is David Shen Verdesi trustable?" , and if that has been deleted or not, and who opened the thread, who's forum account has been disabled.

This happened just a couple months ago. I am sure, forum mod will definitely remember. Or ask David himself. I have discussed this issue with him.

You can easily find what you want if you have any connection with forum mod or david.

Yes, I do, and I'm telling you your post for which you gave me a post subject title for does not exist. If you were to say that it was deleted, then I could still find your username account - which you refuse to tell me for some unknown reason. Even outside of all that, if you provide which seminar you paid the deposit for, I can follow the trace that way. Anyone of these things will help me identify whether this situation is true or false. As a matter of fact, if you give me which seminar you were trying to attend and your username, I can easily contact the organizer of that particular seminar, and if you did not receive your deposit back, find out why and attempt to get it back for you, as maybe there was a mixup. So please, let me know. I don't see what's so hard about it.

As for Neikung's comments, I would really like to post my reply at this moment, but am short on time so will post later.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

I don't give you more info, because I don't know who you are, and I don't like the way you try to handle this issue.

You sent pm messages with a fake url in it and try to play smart detective role.

Why don't you directly ask to the forum moderator if there was a thread with a title "Is David Shen Verdesi trustable?" , and if that has been deleted or not, and who opened the thread, who's forum account has been disabled.

This happened just a couple months ago. I am sure, forum mod will definitely remember. Or ask David himself. I have discussed this issue with him.

You can easily find what you want if you have any connection with forum mod or david.

Why should I ask a previous moderator? I have administrative access, and can see that there was not a post with that title. Nothing is there as you claim, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by requesting the username or seminar to investiage on an even deeper level. Yet, you do not want to provide the simple information that I could use to find it even if it was deleted in the past. Why? I'm even offering to help you to get your money back if there was some type of mixup. Why do you still refuse?

As I said before, I did not deny that I sent those links. And I have listed my intent for doing so. This is not sufficient reason to not back up the claims you made. I don't believe you should even be so offended about it, as I said earlier, the only real reason to be concerned is if you are trying to hide something.

To tonkosong, thanks for the vague information (Between 97-99 - do you remember a month, or season?) I also find it very interesting that all the information you have about David (such as the dantian artifact), is public information that students have said about him on previous forums, except, twisted and not quite accurate. You claim that even John Chang will say for himself that he is not a student, yet you have not yet proven your connection to John Chang. Let me ask you a very hypothetical question - even if you are who you say you are, and David was not a student and never was - how was he able to visit John Chang so many times, a few times with other students of his own?

To MJJBecker,

My sincere apologies. I did not mean to drop your name, I will leave you out of any further discussion.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

To tonkosong, thanks for the vague information (Between 97-99 - do you remember a month, or season?) I also find it very interesting that all the information you have about David (such as the dantian artifact), is public information that students have said about him on previous forums, except, twisted and not quite accurate. You claim that even John Chang will say for himself that he is not a student, yet you have not yet proven your connection to John Chang. Let me ask you a very hypothetical question - even if you are who you say you are, and David was not a student and never was - how was he able to visit John Chang so many times, a few times with other students of his own?

To MJJBecker,

My sincere apologies. I did not mean to drop your name, I will leave you out of any further discussion.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

RFunaki,

I sincerely do not think that you are sincere in trying to find the truth. With everything that I have told you, you doubt and insist that I'm not telling the truth (e.g. dantian artifact). Here's the thing, I'm not obsessed with David as I'm going out of my way to do research on him and try to bash him. All the information I've told you is from my own experience. If you insist that I'm lying or using other info from forums or posts, well, I'm not going to waste any time trying to convince you otherwise, since you are not open to other people's experience and truth. You have your own twisted "truth", bias, and conspiracy theories. There's nothing I or others can say to convince you otherwise.

As to my connection with John Chang, it's my personal business, and I do not feel compel to explain that to you. Who are you to ask me :) As to David visiting John Chang, while not being a student, well, this goes to show that you do not know anything about John Chang or David's relationship to him. There are many people who have visited John Chang who are not John Chang's students. You don't have to be his student to visit or know him. By David's visits to John Chang or bringing his students with him, doesn't prove that he is John Chang's student. This convinced me that you're not worth talking to as you do not know what you're talking about. Well, have fun with your conspiracy theories :)

:D here is an image of thepath's post in foundation. Regardless of what it means, it seems that thread was deleted from the forum.

2h4ygly.jpg

Edited by Ken

:D here is an image of thepath's post in foundation. Regardless of what it means, it seems that thread was deleted from the forum.

2h4ygly.jpg

HA HA HA :lol: Classic

How did I attack anyone? If you look at our exchanges, I have not said anything to bash you, or those I suspect are the same person. I have kept the respect of those involved, have not participated in any insults, and have not said anything deragatory about your character.

Yes, I think you did. You have accused us of being the same person and clearly called into question our integrity and honesty. Something I can't tolerate. You, on the other hand, have clearly lied by PM us that you have posted a rebuttal to our posts but instead tried to look at our IP addresses through a fake web site.

You also asked for unreasonable proof through the internet. Did you ever ask David how he showed that he was a practicing Mopai student? He was certainly a visitor to John Chang's house but how would you know that he did practice Mopai qigong? As tongkosong has eluded, I am a Mopai student but of course only Sifu Chang knows that. I can see how fruitless it is to argue with you as you have lost trust in everyone. I doubt that most people keep track of everyone's names whom they met, the meeting place etc. Did you remember everyone that you met for the last 10 years (and the specific time and place)? Just to satisfy your curiosity, I happened to know that I met David in Feb 2005. At that time, he brought a picture/diagram from Wudang to share with everyone. I don't remember what the picture/diagram was but it was supposedly from Wudang. If David has a good memory, I am sure he can verify that information.

Instead of this fruitless exchanges, I think Gamerut has an excellent idea. When you contact David, why don't you ask him where he got his doctoral degree, what year he got it and what his thesis title was. Where was his paper published? These are information that are publicly available and can be checked easily. It is fraud if David has no PhD (or other doctoral degree) and called himself Dr. I am sure this is something that David should want to defend.

Yes, I think you did. You have accused us of being the same person and clearly called into question our integrity and honesty. Something I can't tolerate. You, on the other hand, have clearly lied by PM us that you have posted a rebuttal to our posts but instead tried to look at our IP addresses through a fake web site.

You also asked for unreasonable proof through the internet. Did you ever ask David how he showed that he was a practicing Mopai student? He was certainly a visitor to John Chang's house but how would you know that he did practice Mopai qigong? As tongkosong has eluded, I am a Mopai student but of course only Sifu Chang knows that. I can see how fruitless it is to argue with you as you have lost trust in everyone. I doubt that most people keep track of everyone's names whom they met, the meeting place etc. Did you remember everyone that you met for the last 10 years (and the specific time and place)? Just to satisfy your curiosity, I happened to know that I met David in Feb 2005. At that time, he brought a picture/diagram from Wudang to share with everyone. I don't remember what the picture/diagram was but it was supposedly from Wudang. If David has a good memory, I am sure he can verify that information.

Instead of this fruitless exchanges, I think Gamerut has an excellent idea. When you contact David, why don't you ask him where he got his doctoral degree, what year he got it and what his thesis title was. Where was his paper published? These are information that are publicly available and can be checked easily. It is fraud if David has no PhD (or other doctoral degree) and called himself Dr. I am sure this is something that David should want to defend.

:P You cannot reason with a cult follower. Why waste your breath. They create their own reality. :lol:

RFunaki,

I don't know how Ken found it, you now have the info you need.

You are not sincere in your approach.

Your only concern is to defend david, not to search the truth.

You don't have time to contact with a moderator but have enough time to send pms with faked urls.

You could easily verify this case if you really wanted. All you have to do was to ask richard, if you can't reach to david.

Why should I ask a previous moderator? I have administrative access, and can see that there was not a post with that title. Nothing is there as you claim, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by requesting the username or seminar to investiage on an even deeper level. Yet, you do not want to provide the simple information that I could use to find it even if it was deleted in the past. Why? I'm even offering to help you to get your money back if there was some type of mixup. Why do you still refuse?

As I said before, I did not deny that I sent those links. And I have listed my intent for doing so. This is not sufficient reason to not back up the claims you made. I don't believe you should even be so offended about it, as I said earlier, the only real reason to be concerned is if you are trying to hide something.

well, i got the rest of it here. The following images continued from the first image.

29yidw.jpg

vrsz0z.jpg

RFunaki,

I don't know how Ken found it, you now have the info you need.

You are not sincere in your approach.

Your only concern is to defend david, not to search the truth.

You don't have time to contact with a moderator but have enough time to send pms with faked urls.

You could easily verify this case if you really wanted. All you have to do was to ask richard, if you can't reach to david.

Just a quick note/questions as I do not have a lot of time, I will fully expand on this situation later.

thepath, I did not contact a moderator because the forum moderator has changed at least 2 times in the past year, depending on when it occurred would change who I contacted. I also am just as capable of searching the forum for myself, so if you would've just provided the username as Ken just did, I would be at the step I am now currently. I will attempt to contact Richard, but he has not made an appearance on the forum in quite some time, but I will do some more investigating to get to the bottom of this. I will see if I can uncover the payment records, I cannot make any promises, but I will see if it is possible for a refund to be made if the above is as you say. I will keep you posted with my posts in this topic. One question though, why just the one post on this? Your last login date was Oct 23, a month and a half after your post referenced above. Did you attempt to make any more posts after that initial one?

The image above is certainly from the Foundation Forum, and the message ID of the URL jives out for a post that would have been posted on September 1st, as your date indicates. Ken did not find it currently on the forum however (it appears to have been deleted), he has it saved to his harddrive. The day this post was made, he saved an HTML copy of it to his hard drive, (as is proof by the lack of the tiled image background from the forum, most web browsers don't save this and a direct screen cap at the time would've captured it - also the time displayed in the post refers to "today") - so why did you save it? Also, it appears that you are a paying member of the forum, but blacked our your username and the date from the saved file? Why? Why are you a paying member of the forum, when you believe David to be such a fraud?

Thanks,

- RFunaki

I can't believe people are still bearing with RFunaki's BS.

- Who are you? You have not provided any details about yourself but demand the same from others.

- Are you David the Quack's mouthpiece - not the old broken Sean Denty one I hope? If not, what is your authority to launch an investigation on those who criticize David? Don't tell me you are doing this without any personal benefit.

- I have met David, J Chang and Wang Liping and understand well what a moron David is. I will not tell you who I am, what I am or how David will squirm in his seat if he knows my identity. If you cross your limits, I will sure make that evident but once that happens, David will kick your ass rather than appreciate you as his man Friday. Think about the implications, talk to him about "Zesta Avista" and ask him if you should continue to harass folks here. Ask him of the days he was whimpering on my couch and begging for instruction.

- I am sure you will accuse me to be Little1 or Smith so throw that spy URL at me and I will click my way to glory.

I am not sure how familiar you are with cyber laws but it is time you revise.

Seriously, mentioning David in the same paragraph as Wang Liping or John Chang is an utter disgrace. And god bless his lovely wife! Hope she has got some help by now by compassionate Jade Emperor.

And Funaki, its good if you can get a better set of questions to ask the folks here! If you know David is a fraud, why are you paying? Jeez, once you have paid a fraud, hell he is going to return the money! Thepath is a good case study here! Seriously man, I hoped David would learn his lesson and work towards gaining something substantial but it looks like he is sending his henchmen to forums and trying scare tactics. Reason - this forum is one of the top results on Google when you search for David Verdesi and he sure is making efforts to save his business. He has to, the vices he has developed need good cash flow .

Again, ask him about me and if you don't get kicked, come back for a dialogue. Leave these good bums alone!

Edited by meditationmaster

I can't believe people are still bearing with RFunaki's BS.

- Who are you? You have not provided any details about yourself but demand the same from others.

- Are you David the Quack's mouthpiece - not the old broken Sean Denty one I hope? If not, what is your authority to launch an investigation on those who criticize David? Don't tell me you are doing this without any personal benefit.

- I have met David, J Chang and Wang Liping and understand well what a moron David is. I will not tell you who I am, what I am or how David will squirm in his seat if he knows my identity. If you cross your limits, I will sure make that evident but once that happens, David will kick your ass rather than appreciate you as his man Friday. Think about the implications, talk to him about "Zesta Avista" and ask him if you should continue to harass folks here. Ask him of the days he was whimpering on my couch and begging for instruction.

- I am sure you will accuse me to be Little1 or Smith so throw that spy URL at me and I will click my way to glory.

I am not sure how familiar you are with cyber laws but it is time you revise.

Seriously, mentioning David in the same paragraph as Wang Liping or John Chang is an utter disgrace. And god bless his lovely wife! Hope she has got some help by now by compassionate Jade Emperor.

And Funaki, its good if you can get a better set of questions to ask the folks here! If you know David is a fraud, why are you paying? Jeez, once you have paid a fraud, hell he is going to return the money! Thepath is a good case study here! Seriously man, I hoped David would learn his lesson and work towards gaining something substantial but it looks like he is sending his henchmen to forums and trying scare tactics. Reason - this forum is one of the top results on Google when you search for David Verdesi and he sure is making efforts to save his business. He has to, the vices he has developed need good cash flow .

Again, ask him about me and if you don't get kicked, come back for a dialogue. Leave these good bums alone!

To answer you first question, I am fully willing to reveal my identity to a/the moderators/owner, as stated in my previous posts. I am willing to give a scanned license, utility bill, etc. The users that attack me are not even willing to give their name, or any other even remotely identifiable information.

As I said earlier, I am not speaking FOR David. He likely doesn't even know whats happening in this forum, nor does he likely care. Most all Foundation forum members seem to not visit TTB anymore.

Thirdly, I violated no "cyber laws" that you speak of. As I said, this same information that I received is no different then if you visit any other server on the internet. So what is the crime?

It is obvious from your attack and "threats" on me what your true intention is. Another person pops up out of the woodwork - with only two posts mind you, this one and a short one in the intro section that says just "Hello". It is becoming more and more apparent what is going on here. Also, scare tactics will not work on me, as I have nothing to hide, nor am I afraid David will "kick my ass" because of anything you will reveal.

The real question is, who is this user that just popped out of nowhere claiming to have met John Chang and Wang Liping and David (Seems to be a lot of people claiming this lately, a year or so back there was 1 or 2 people that would even claim they met John Chang, let alone confirmed. Apparently all those people were hiding, and decided to all erupt at once and say they met and know John Chang. All these people ironically are also against David.) - even more than that - why is this user now not only hell bent on discrediting David, but also myself?

Please, feel free to reveal your "identity" and explain the story in which David was on your couch begging for training. I don't see why you are trying to use it against me, or hiding it in the first place.

Thanks,

- RFunaki

Rfunaki can you please return to wherever you came from. I will even pay you to go away :lol: Man you would argue & squabble over anything. Its hillarious, im almost going insane just reading your posts.

You want other people to reveal their identity but you will only supply yours to the moderators ??? Thats the most ridiculous request i have ever heard thus far on the bums or any other forum forum that matter :lol:

Regards,