Photo

Dr. Morris's Secret Smile & Breathing basic KAP 1 (Giri for the Tao Bumbs : ) )

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#33 bakeneko

bakeneko

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

Good stuff!!!
I hope we get more giri in the future :D

#34 Jedi777

Jedi777

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:Pranic healing -Qigong --meditation-paranormal-UFO's

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:10 AM

The Kundalini Awakening Breathing Instructions

1. Begin by sitting in the fudosai meditative posture. The mudra of choice to rest the fingers of the right hand within the fingers of the left hand, palms facing upwards with the thumb tips touching each other. The hands should be then resting comfortably in the area of the genitals.

2. Place the tongue on the roof of the mouth just behind where the teeth join with the palate. Close the eyes.

3. Begin to slowly belly breath, inhaling the air DOWN into the abdomen, expanding the stomach as the air enters the body. Fill the lungs from bottom to top. Inhale for a count of four. Time the breathing with the SLOW counting so that you have filled your lungs just as your reach four.

4. Exhale slowly from the top of your lungs to the bottom, contracting the stomach inwards. This should pull the tummy back inwards toward the spine. Do this for a slow count of ten.

5. Inhale once again, same as before. There should be no pause between the inhaling and the exhaling; the breath is seamless. Focus on the counting to keep the extraneous thoughts from intruding. Continue this for at least ten minutes a day.

The eventual goal is to get the breathing down to between four and six breaths a minute. The downward push of inhale will eventually become testicular breathing and inflate out well below the navel without the upper ribs moving at all.
Safety First: The Secret Smile
The first meditation required for success in the Lightening Path training is the “Secret Smile”. Always begin your practice with the secret smile. You want your body to be very happy. That way your hormonal system will cooperate and you will avoid discomfort. I have observed that kundalini moves best through a happy camper and this meditation is a process for internalizing an intensely positive mind-state. A certain degree of intensity is required to raise the kundalini and so this practice draws on highly charged positive emotions that most people are familiar with. There are five emotions utilized in the Heaven’s Way Chi Kung, Lightening Path Esoteric Yoga Secret Smile Meditation.
Circulating the Five Intense Positive Mind States
Relaxed Calm: After you are in the fudosai meditation posture and have begun Zen breathing for 5-10 minutes, put a smile on your face. You should actually lift your cheeks so the corners of your mouth turn up. Next tighten your toes until they really hurt and then release them. Do this three times paying attention to the relaxed feeling that occurs with in between each pause. Move that relaxed feeling up from the soles of your feet to your ankles and then up to your calves. Bring it around to your knees and to the heavy muscles of the thighs allowing them to soften and relax. Picture your thorax as a grail filling up with relaxation. Let the intestines, stomach, and lower back fill up as well. Next, allow it to flow up into your chest, upper back, and shoulder so that it overflows into your arms and down to the fingertips. Let your arms fill up until the relaxed feeling begins to move around your neck and up the back of the head coming up over your ears and skull to rest behind your eyes. Catch the feeling with your relaxed tongue and swallow it down to the bottom of your belly where you swirl it around.

Confidence: Remember a time when you did something you were not only proud of but other people recognized your achievement. Pay attention to how you felt. Erase the people and the event while keeping the feeling. Take that feeling down to your feet and bring it up through your body in the same manner as in the active relaxation, but this time you don’t have to tighten your toes. Bring it over you head, mix with the saliva, swallow, and allow it to mix with the relaxed feeling and then the cycle begins anew. Do this for three cycles of more of breath.

Happiness: Next, picture a time when you were laughing so hard you literally fell down, cracked up, and totally lost it. Take out the joke or situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Love: Now remember a time when you were in love and felt loving. Take out the loved one and the situation and hold onto that wonderful feeling. Take that down to your feet and bring it up through
your body over your head, swallow it down and mix with the other feelings. Then combine the four feelings to breathe through your body following the identical procedure. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Ecstasy: The smile is for adults over 19 years of age. If you are sexually active, remember the best orgasm you ever had, and if male, hold onto the movement just before ejaculation and breathe that feeling through
your body (as you probably don’t want to stain your trousers and the male orgasm is usually too short for this exercise). If female, let it rip as you breathe through your body from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, down behind your eyes, through the tongue, and back to your belly. This is the power behind the secret smile and one of those important items usually regarded as oral transmission. Do this for three or more cycles of breath.

Once you’ve succeeded in combining all these feelings and moving them from your feet to your head and back to below your stomach, memorize the process. Make it part of your daily practice until it is so easy that it just become a warm up for other methods that sticks with you.

- Dr Glenn J Morris

Great Info sounds Familiar :)

#35 Way

Way

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:16 AM

I can tell you that the "Secret Smile", or a version of it, is probably one of the most effective practices that I learned in level 1. Now, I only have to rub my belly and smile to get the "juice" going! A real gem not to be underestimated!

Way :D
Seeing misery in views and opinions, without adopting any, I found inner peace and freedom. One who is free does not hold to views or dispute opinions. For a sage there is no higher, lower, not equal, no place in which the mind can stick. But those that grasp after views and opinions only wander about the world annoying people.

Buddha, Sutta Nipata.

#36 Upfromtheashes

Upfromtheashes

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

I can tell you that the "Secret Smile", or a version of it, is probably one of the most effective practices that I learned in level 1. Now, I only have to rub my belly and smile to get the "juice" going! A real gem not to be underestimated!

Way :D

Up to the Top for great information :)

#37 FAT

FAT

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

I am truly surprised at how little attention this thread has attracted.

Sincerely put into practice what Santiago and Dr. Morris have so kindly shared with everyone -- each and every day, I will.

From the bottom of my heart… you both have my gratitude, and will receive it every time I practice what you have taught.

Thank you. :)

#38 sinno

sinno

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 226 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:24 AM

Secret Smile = the Ish

#39 Japhy Ryder

Japhy Ryder

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:51 AM

What a blessing this is! How do the breath cycles work? Do I inhale as I bring the energy up from my toes, then exhale as it goes down to my belly before swallowing it? Or do I just inhale and exhale as necessary?

Thanks, Santi :)
Namaste,

Japhy Ryder

Give it away, give it away, give it away NOW!

#40 Trixter Streetcat

Trixter Streetcat

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:03 PM

thanks a lot for that info, i'd been recently looking for ways to "cleanse" that "dirt". actually the whole kap thing sounds interesting, i've been meditating and doing microcosmic orbit glenn morris style for a few months but I am really interested in all that can be learned there.
guess i'll have to wait till september... working secret smile till then.
thank you
trixter

#41 JustARandomPanda

JustARandomPanda

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 2138 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:23 PM

Is there another thing to substitute for the Ecstasy part that's just as powerful? I'm anorgasmic. Have never had an orgasm so I have no clue what they feel like. Is there something else I can substitute that's just as powerful?

#42 Mokona

Mokona

Workin for the Weekend!

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 946 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

Is there another thing to substitute for the Ecstasy part that's just as powerful? I'm anorgasmic. Have never had an orgasm so I have no clue what they feel like. Is there something else I can substitute that's just as powerful?

Possibly you could look into Tummo or (my favorite) Lama Leshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire'
Once you can feel the bliss for a period of time you can substitute that feeling for orgasm.
(I'm certain you could do that - but I'm not the expert here).

Good luck Blue :)

Edit: In fact it might be better - becuase the bliss becomes full bodied with enough practice - I've heard (including myself here) that the majority of people don't have full bodied orgasms.

Edited by Mokona, 04 July 2009 - 10:55 PM.

• Uroboros said thanks for this
Reality is awesome.

#43 JustARandomPanda

JustARandomPanda

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 2138 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Possibly you could look into Tummo or (my favorite) Lama Leshe's "Bliss of Inner Fire'
Once you can feel the bliss for a period of time you can substitute that feeling for orgasm.
(I'm certain you could do that - but I'm not the expert here).

Good luck Blue :)

Edit: In fact it might be better - becuase the bliss becomes full bodied with enough practice - I've heard (including myself here) that the majority of people don't have full bodied orgasms.

Does Leshe's book give instructions on how to do this Inner Fire Bliss practice? I thought I read a reviewer on Amazon saying it just talks about it but never gets around to giving the steps for how to actually do it.

#44 Vajrasattva

Vajrasattva

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 1901 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

Does Leshe's book give instructions on how to do this Inner Fire Bliss practice? I thought I read a reviewer on Amazon saying it just talks about it but never gets around to giving the steps for how to actually do it.

how old are you and you have never had an orgasm?

replace with bliss

s
Om Benza Sato Hung Phey

#45 findley

findley

Dude

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:53 PM

skipping the chatter, and replying immediately to the original post--

that is such a huge load of shit. It is manipulating. . . what?

Where is the emphasis, or 'stage', wherein the 'light' is directly cultivated? I don't care much for confidence, love, or 'orgasm' ecstasy--

--I was hoping that glenn would have the capacity to write a better article.

Which is why I clicked on, and read, the original post.

ugh. :rolleyes:

#46 findley

findley

Dude

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 351 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

btw vajrasattva,

I remember once you had written that you read a book a day.

It made me feel incredibly incompetent ever since. I study philosophy, and I feel accomplished if I can read through 50 pages a day.

-What are you reading? Goosebumps? romance novels? ...fantasy?

Perhaps to deal with my apparant incompetence, I have justified myself against your claim by convincing myself that your 'reading habits' are complete utter bullshit-- and even if you did manage to read the words of any decent book, you couldnt possibly manage to digest any substantial portion of it.

I'm warning you, vajrasattva-- and this goes for dr. morris, too-- we will meet one day. I might only just give you a disappointed look, if you fail to substantiate your boasts. . . But I am going to kick glenn's ass.

I'll probably kick his ass anyways, but he had better impress me, somehow, to save face.

... What is that old TTC wisdom, in regards to boasting...? that he who boasts has no merit...

I'll see you two in the following years. :unsure:

#47 JustARandomPanda

JustARandomPanda

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 2138 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

how old are you and you have never had an orgasm?

replace with bliss

s

I'm 42 and no, never. Is that a problem? :(

Edited by SereneBlue, 06 July 2009 - 03:59 AM.

#48 Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

might only just give you a disappointed look, if you fail to substantiate your boasts. . . But I am going to kick glenn's ass.

I'll probably kick his ass anyways, but he had better impress me, somehow, to save face.

... What is that old TTC wisdom, in regards to boasting...? that he who boasts has no merit...

:blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users