sean

What are you listening to?

The expression @ 1:30! 

So much kinship in my core, with this snippet...  so much expressed between tribe in the extreme intimacy of long path walking together.   As always, I learn from teachers who speak not a word of my language mind...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

So much kinship in my core, with this snippet...  so much expressed between tribe in the extreme intimacy of long path walking together.   As always, I learn from teachers who speak not a word of my language mind...

the look of slightly concerned bemusement that my pet cat gave me while this video was playing is absolutely priceless 😂🥰

Edited by Nintendao
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This song seems to have been biding its time awaiting her arrival... such clarity and purity of tone and expression... utterly stunning!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, silent thunder said:

This song seems to have been biding its time awaiting her arrival... such clarity and purity of tone and expression... utterly stunning!

Haha love her, from the same city basically. Since this is the dao bums, as close to enlightent as it gets:

To pure for this world. She really is.

Edited by NaturaNaturans
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 4:34 PM, silent thunder said:

The cat says, make it stop!

• Haha 1