sean

What are you listening to?

I'm listening to Buddhist Geeks right now--thanks for another great rec, Sean!

I thought you'd like that. :)

The Knife

ZatCZ1YWQeI

Catpower - One of my very favorite songs of any artist ever

9Vj_tR4p184

• Like 1

Catpower... nice voice.

Here is my favorite song of all times but she didn't make an official video for it so i found one with chicks making out- come to think of it, it's much better this way:

have you tried Slacker.com to find new artists? Much better then pandora or last.fm...

Max

I was just listening to the comedian Greg Giraldo on last.fm. He had a hilarious piece on the recent spate of scandals involving American women (mostly high school teachers, but sometimes simply the neighborhood's resident "cool mom") who had sex with underage males. Now, don't get me wrong--I'm all for the double standard of more severely prosecuting men who have sex with underage females. For reasons I won't go into right now, I think such an experience would generally be more traumatic than when the genders are reversed. Indeed, I agree with Giraldo when he says, "What kind of priorities do we have when we lock up these teenage male DREAMMAKERS while Osama runs free?" Made me think of my senior year English teacher, the enchanting Mrs. Blake, with her bright red lipstick and orgasmic all caps YES comments on all my papers! :P

P.S. Yoda, you look a lot like Bill Hicks in your latest pic--and I mean that as the highest compliment!

Edited by Peregrino