Mak_Tin_Si

HELL in Taoism

You first have to line up with the other souls and float toward a place to register your soul and let the registration deities calculate your karma from your whole life and determine where you shall go.

Damn bureaucrats have invaded every conceivable realm.

Not really enjoying since Sean is blabing at the back with saying that posting is too much ant this and that now again. What can I say? What kind of an open forum is that to have so many restrictions and rules?

I am glad that I have started www.daoismworld.com/forumbb/ now... or else I would want to choke myself.

If you are a bad guy, lots of bad karma in you, then you will be super scared of the light and go opposit direction right away... eventually you fall into a black hole type of thing which draws you into total darkness... this is now the path to HELL.

I found this extremely profound.

When you die, your soul left your body and you will be wondering in blurry lights and darkness. In this stage, you won't know where you are

... unless you have trained by leaving your body many times, and know already where you are destined to go in the earthzone, as students of Glenn Morris or Franz Bardon both have the chance to do.

For eyewitness accounts of the earthzone, I recommend this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Projections-Consciou...9856&sr=1-1

.... but those wishing to manifest their divinity might prefer to discover these places personally; mystics in all areas and at all times have always done so.

NW

Edited by NeutralWire

Not really enjoying since Sean is blabing at the back [...]

Yes Mr. Mak, Sean is babbling at the back, you are right Mr. Mak

Maybe that's because he is

[sarcasm mode on]

[...] a bastard and a communist [...]

and cleary not

[...] a MAN [...]

[sarcasm mode off]

I feel ashamed that you are chinese and that you call yourself a daoist ...

YM

Hey NeutralWire, thanks so much for the book recommendation. i appreciate it really much.

Froggie

Hey NeutralWire, thanks so much for the book recommendation. i appreciate it really much.

No problem at all. Put it in your cooking pot and see what brews up. :D NW

No problem at all. Put it in your cooking pot and see what brews up. :D NW

That sounds like a good idea. ;)

The cooking pot is my personal practise site on this site by the way in case someone was wondering. :)

- I like the weighing of ones' heart theory - if it is lighter than a feather you get to be immortal -too heavy and you get recycled in the energy fields... :)

So I keep it light 'cause I just want to jam with Jimi next time 'round! :o

Not really enjoying since Sean is blabing at the back with saying that posting is too much ant this and that now again. What can I say? What kind of an open forum is that to have so many restrictions and rules?

If you're not enjoying yourself, why are you here?

Maybe it's because you have something to sell?

This is one of the least restrictive forums on the web.

There are virtually no rules or restrictions.

You have flooded this forum in the past with long, dogmatic posts that often border on sales pitches or prostelyzation.

You seem more interested in oration than dialogue.

Please forgive my belligerence, but I am angered by your attitude toward Sean and the forum.

PS Hell exists only in your mind

I am glad that I have started www.daoismworld.com/forumbb/ now... or else I would want to choke myself.

Can we go on YOUR forum and post about our own personal Taoist beliefs and call YOU wrong and then promote the Tao Bums site?

Edited by DarinHamel

or course you are welcome to post anything on My forum, I am welcoming you to do that too. Whatever you post, we can accept your challenge and debate as long as you are making some sense with yourself