Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Hi

Hello all. This is my response to the 'draw out the lurkers' email I received.

My name is Marc & I live in Biloxi, MS. I'm an occasional visitor to this & the HT board. I've been practicing Taoist methods and other things I've picked up along the way since 1996 or so.

Best wishes to everyone- from my limited exploration of this site, it seems like a great community.

Hello all. This is my response to the 'draw out the lurkers' email I received.

My name is Marc & I live in Biloxi, MS. I'm an occasional visitor to this & the HT board. I've been practicing Taoist methods and other things I've picked up along the way since 1996 or so.

Best wishes to everyone- from my limited exploration of this site, it seems like a great community.

7116[/snapback]

Hey Marc. My girlfriend Lezlie is from Meridian and we go out and visit her family out there at least once a year. Did you see a lot of damage from Katrina where you're at?

Sean.

Yes, we got hit pretty hard by Katrina, but I think it's the beginning of something really productive. I'm excited to be here and participate in rebuilding - lots of fun now that the damage is done and life is resuming.

Meridian's about 3 hours north of here. There's a cool stream for canoeing up there, the Chunky.

Thanks for the welcome & the good wishes ;)

PS Mistele is great, he's very into Taoist practice in addition to the Bardon stuff.

Hi, I'm not on here much, but I'm the one Sean was referring to. Yep, Meridian is my hometown. Hope you're doing well.

Lezlie

Sign in to follow this