Sign in to follow this  
hyok

Energy Center Activation Manifestations

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before so sorry if it's a re-hash for you oldies.

What I appreciate most about the fields of metaphysics is the nature of trusting experience as opposed to words or teachings. It's been said that truth cannot be taught nor expressed in words -- it can only be experienced, and this mentality is basically what has led me where I am now - developing a philosophy based purely on experiential processes and heavily scrutinized analysis of these experiences.

However, within the subject of energy centers there seems to be reports of different experiences regarding activation and openings. What I am wondering is how these energy center openings have manifested themselves in your physical body to assure you that it has actually happened.

1. how did you know something had opened or activated?

2. What did it feel like, exactly?

Anybody out there experience the opening of the heart chakra?

I am at a point now where i'm fairly positive I have experienced a partial opening in the backside of my heart.

Physical Manifestation: when stretching or standing straight, I feel a coiling energy swirling around the back of my heart. I was skeptical initially, but this has been going on since September '08 everyday for short durations of time.

Emotional/Psychological Manifestation: None that I can detect. Maybe more patient? lol.

Confirmation came after speaking with a metaphysical teacher who directed me to C.W. Leadbeater's book The Chakras and the artwork of mystic Johann Georg Gichtel depicted on the cover of the book...

ChakrasCWLeadbetter.jpg

As you can see, it is clearly not similar to what the New Age Housewive's depiction of The Chakras is. The heart chakra is actually where the heart is and the spleen chakra is introduced. The image also depicts a snake coiled around the heart which resembles the feeling behind my heart.

I don't know what is supposed to happen when heart chakras open up. Probably the same ol' spiel of "bliss, enlightenment, love." etc, etc. Perhaps i have felt more of that lately than in the past, I can't gauge this given that i've gone clean and sober after all of this started. But i'm curious if anyone has ever heard of anything like this, or experienced anything like this?

(Here is the full sequence of Gichtel's art if you're curious.)

TheosophiaStages.jpg

As you can see, it is clearly not similar to what the New Age Housewive's depiction of The Chakras is. The heart chakra is actually where the heart is and the spleen chakra is introduced. The image also depicts a snake coiled around the heart which resembles the feeling behind my heart.

I don't know what is supposed to happen when heart chakras open up. Probably the same ol' spiel of "bliss, enlightenment, love." etc, etc. Perhaps i have felt more of that lately than in the past, I can't gauge this given that i've gone clean and sober after all of this started. But i'm curious if anyone has ever heard of anything like this, or experienced anything like this?

(Here is the full sequence of Gichtel's art if you're curious.)

Leadbeater is an interesting dude.

Check out more of his stuff!

and on down the line J. Krishnamurti(the anti guru) is great !

Thank you for sharing all this... very cool :)

Not sure of the heart?

don't remember it?

... the higher chakras Had some crazy experiences, LOL

Indigo site, Thunderous explosions, and electrocution for examples of some.

Most actually rather Fantastically, Captivatingly, Amazingly, Sucked!

In a fun sorta tortuous way though!

Never set much store to the pictures you typically see in the books.

"The House wife" version, I think you mean, is the 7 main chakras most folks know.

But even that can vary according to teachings and traditions.

They are nice because they correlate with the endocrine system.

Or with vertebra in the spine, folks understand them by color for better or worse!

Makes it an easy way to teach about them.

It's not wrong but it Sure Aint the whole story either, LOL!

There are hundreds of chakras.

They are inside and outside the body.

How many stars are in the sky?

The deeper you peer into space,

does one become aware of more?

Every joint is a chakra,

just as every acupuncture point.

Each can be worked with and connected in many ways.

Think about it!

Most folks know they have two eyes RIGHT???

Some have heard of the "third eye"?

It's the one between the eyebrows.

A Few know or have heard the words "fifth eye".

It's the one in the center of the forehead.

Well in truth there are 7 eyes.

Each with their own distinct qualities.

Each with their own ways of seeing, experiencing.

The heart it's self has 7,

the crown is surrounded by 6( rather 6 outside ones more near the main one though).

The hands express through three that I know of (which sure isn't saying much!LOL).

and that's just on the palms (Makes for some very cool connections!)

Think of it even if you go by the endocrine system ones (7 main house wives chakras???LOL)

with that you can look at the 3rd chakra, the adrenals(LOL,the Yellow one)

Well they sure are not part of the typical line of rainbow chakras you see pictured, are they?

The adrenals are off to the side in the body and guess what?!? There are 2 of them!!!

Depending on what your playing with you'll get some fun energy patterns going on!

Take the little pet kundalini snake and watch her dance! :D

Each of these hundreds of chakras will give you a different experience.

Another way of being. This is a science. A very old one.

One reasone folks may need a "guru" when working with this stuff

is weird shit can go down depending on what's going on.

And it sure does help when someone can look at you and know exactly what it is,

what chakra, or companion chakra, and can "fix it" lol, for lack of a better word!

So what I'm saying is

You can see why there is confusion when it comes to the chakras for people.

There are many schools of thought that simplify things just by focusing on a few of them.

There are definite things associated with each chakra.

Other chakras can share similarities but are still unique in and of themselves.

And what YOU experience is your own experience.

And what others experience is their own.

What someone else has gone through may make for some cool stories but

It Does Not Make their experiences a sign post for what you should have happen

or even want to happen. It might? But I most likely won't.

You would have to learn within the same thing the same way,

the same system, same meditations on the same things, have the same teacher,

and be connected energetically, for to improve the chances of having similar experiences.

That's why they say stuff like "look within".

It's fun to research but one can only know through experience.

And Hyok, Your's sound VERY COOL!

Thanks for sharing them!

Oh by the way for how long this post is

this is a super simplified explanation at best ,

there is way way much more to it all, LOL!

ans ps.

Sorry this isn't just a pure goof ball post like I prefer to contribute! :(

LOL, I do know about this stuff also by the way even though I don't like to admit it.

The new age world has embittered me to many things. :P !@#$%^&*!@#$

Got in a fight with a "fluffy-bunny" today about the color and growth of opals, Shoot, I can get mean???

People gotta learn to do some research. GRRRRRRrrr. PURRrrrrrr, am better now!

This is a bit of left over angst from my day today, lol, U poor things!

Peace kids!

Shon

Wow, Shon, that was one helluva post! I'm standing beside myself at the vast chasm of knowledge I never knew

you had. 'Course, I don't know anything so that would explain it.

I am really leaning towards that same idea that everyone has their own experiences, BUT, there does seem to be

loosely related similarities when it comes to energy centers. It does seem like some people feel them very

specifically, and some people feel them in a general sense through the body. I find this to be interesting for

some reason, but the crux of the reason I posted this is to analyse what these differences are (although it does

not look to be the huge successful thread I had imagined when posting) because I think it is relevant towards

understanding what we are experiencing since too often these experiences come with absolutely zero guidance,

mainly due to the very fact that people, for some reason or another, do not like to discuss the details of their

experiences.

Btw, you're pretty cute. Are you single? Wanna go out? ;)

Edited by hyok

Wow, Shon, that was one helluva post! I'm standing beside myself at the vast chasm of knowledge I never knew

you had. 'Course, I don't know anything so that would explain it.

I am really leaning towards that same idea that everyone has their own experiences, BUT, there does seem to be

loosely related similarities when it comes to energy centers. It does seem like some people feel them very

specifically, and some people feel them in a general sense through the body. I find this to be interesting for

some reason, but the crux of the reason I posted this is to analyse what these differences are (although it does

not look to be the huge successful thread I had imagined when posting) because I think it is relevant towards

understanding what we are experiencing since too often these experiences come with absolutely zero guidance,

mainly due to the very fact that people, for some reason or another, do not like to discuss the details of their

experiences.

Btw, you're pretty cute. Are you single? Wanna go out? ;)

LOL, Sure, sure!

The next time I'm in california(never been!) I'll look you up, ;)

We'll go get some tea!

... Your standing beside your self??? ... can you see your self?

Can understand the energetic part of how to do that

but to get down the physical aspect confuses me! ???

(1/2 joking but part serious.)

It's been a half arsed contemplation the past month or two for me!

Your right there are certain predictable qualities for each chakra.

My post was just so when folks say "I've been working with the heart chakra"

They'll understand that yes, it will have do do with "love" but each of the 7 will be a little different.

Granted with some overlap but still unique.

So the experiences will be different depending on what they are up to!

Should be a great topic, I agree! Hope I didn't scare folks away?!?

:D

Am off to work but will check back on this thread!

Stay well,

Shon

BTW? I don't know anything either!

But I sure can be long winded about it all!!! LOL

:rolleyes:

That is hard to tell! It would be nice if more information was available to tell what it was like. Ive had all sorts of feelings but can't say much about particular centers! I'd also like to hear more. :)

Sign in to follow this