Bum Grasshopper

Brainwave entrainment for Kunlun

Can't help you there but I've heard that there are do-it-yourself brainwave sites out there.

Chris, what is the name of the music you put in the Kunlun trailer? do you know any more music like this?

Thanks,

ToL

EDIT:

By the way, Just saw the trailer again... what is Max doing to Kan(2 fingers on 3rd eye), and to the woman in the Chair(when she starts to shake)?

Edited by ToL

I have converted the files to mp3's , which allows me to post it on rapidshare. Unfortunately, the conversion corrupts the audiostrobe track, so light goggles will not work. However, the audio works just fine, with headphones or not.

A short 30 minute version

Kunlun Short Version

The updated 1 hour version

Kunlun II

These both guide you to earth frequency 7.83, then ramps you up int gamma using Schumann harmonics.

Hey

has anyone tried Jeff thompsons hypergamma cd. What about his ecstatic states of consciousness cds: Lambda (above hypergamma) or Epsilon (below delta).

Bum, Scotty, Joeblast or others,

Any one used these? I use Gamma-2 [i guess thats hypergamma] and that till date is the only one I have found useful. I have tried, holosync, hemisync etc and have only felt drained. Have not heard much about lambda and epsilon ...

Bum Grasshopper,

I tried the practice today with the 30 minutes version, It's very good, thanks!

is it OK to use it if I do 2 sessions in a day? (30 minutes morning, 30 minutes night)?

Bum, Scotty, Joeblast or others,

Any one used these? I use Gamma-2 [i guess thats hypergamma] and that till date is the only one I have found useful. I have tried, holosync, hemisync etc and have only felt drained. Have not heard much about lambda and epsilon ...

I have not used those specific programs, but I have found that the upper reaches of gamma is too fast, and the lower frequencies of delta too slow for my brain to entrain to. At least at this point. I know holosync gradually takes you down over a period of years, maybe that is the way to go

Bum Grasshopper,

I tried the practice today with the 30 minutes version, It's very good, thanks!

is it OK to use it if I do 2 sessions in a day? (30 minutes morning, 30 minutes night)?

I don't see why not, although some people have difficulty getting to sleep after entraining to the higher frequencies like gamma late at night. Give it a shot.