Aletheia

Declassified CIA papers from The Stargate Project

EDIT REMOVED LINKS SEEING AS NO ONE SEEMS INTERESTED IN THIS STUFF OTHER THAN ME!

Edited by Aletheia

The US Army/CIA Stargate Project, Kundalini Yoga, Taoist Yoga, San trance dancing etc all essential share common or similar ground so there's probably some useful information in that first PDF I posted.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

The San tribe use the energy for healing but it can be used for remote viewing, astral travel and other such parapsychological activities once the 3rd eye is fully opened. I can feel the 3rd eye when I breath correctly and concentrate but it's not open properly atm.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 2

The left-hemisphere linear stuff he's talking about in the PDF is the monkey mind, the mystical side of the brain doesn't speak. It listens, but not always to the left-hemisphere! There's the environments we pass through too. Obviously otherwise advertising wouldn't work.

Really the unconscious isn't really in our heads at all.

Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

The phonetic alphabet is inherently left-hemisphere while Chinese script uses image-concepts which bias the right-hemisphere.

However, electronic media and particularly the TV switches hemispheres back to the right. So now we have the internet which contains THESE left-hemispheric signs embedded within it. What a comedy LOL.

Western science = phonetic alphabet

So take a no smoking sign. It's a complete image-concept and contains no sound. That's an ideogram.

Now read this - NO SMOKING - to read it biases the eye and it ONLY contains sound. It biases the eye/left-hemisphere and then you hear the sound internally "no smoking" there's no sound in ideograms just images! So Western metaphysics going all the way back to Plato is just an effect of the phonetic alphabet.

Euclidean space, linear time, self-subsistent entities, one God, privileged binary oppositions i.e. Western ethics Good over Evil, Spirit/matter, Soul/body, Mind/matter = left-hemisphere bias.

When Nietzsche said God is dead and promoted immoralism he was feeling the effects of the more right-brain electric media i.e. the telegraph! But is wasn't until TV and satellite and French post-modernism that things switched back to the right-hemisphere. But the problem is it's contained by the speed-of-light inside our technologies!

The internal conscience concerning what one ought to do with seemingly transcendent laws goes back to Moses coming down Mt Sinai with his tablets! So really violence and the rage at the core of Western culture is just an effect of the phonetic alphabet because it disconnects us from everything truly essential and puts thinking into an abstract conceptual space divorced from nature.

Anger be now your song, immortal one,
Akhilleus’ anger, doomed and ruinous,
that caused the Akhaians loss on bitter loss
and crowded brave souls into the undergloom,
leaving so many dead men — carrion
for dogs and birds; and the will of Zeus was done.
Begin it when the two men first contending
broke with one another
Edited by Aletheia
  • Like 1

But the important thing about the Sinai Event is what it tells us about how this new god, this Hebrew god, was a very different god from all those who had gone before Him, for the Sinai Event is a coded memory of the origins of the alphabet, which it pictures Moses inventing at the top of the mountain, with Yahweh’s help. The god of the Hebrews is a god intimately connected with writing, particularly with the Hebrew alphabet.
As Regis Debray points out, the essence of the Sinai revelation was that, from henceforth, “the meta is to be found in the mini,”47 meaning that god is no longer to be accessed in temples, megaliths and huge, monumental—and therefore immovable—constructions. He is a portable god—a god of nomads and wanderers--not tied to this or that location, and so the primary means of accessing him is through writing. Heremeneutics may have been an invention of the Protestants, but it is the Hebrews—and especially the later Pharisees--who invented the idea of the priest as a scholar, carefully scanning, from right to left, lines of Hebrew text written down upon scrolls, for clues to His inscrutable will.
The Sinai Event preserves and compresses a memory of the invention of the alphabet, for the old theory that it was invented by Phoenicians in the fifteenth century BC seems to have been wrong. The earliest alphabetic inscriptions found anywhere in the world are termed Proto-Sinaitic, and they were scrawled by Canaanite workers on the walls of a mountain called the Serabit el Khedim in the Sinai peninsula in the eighteenth century BC. This was a turquoise mine that had been set up by the Egyptians of the Twelfth Dynasty, a mine which largely employed Canaanite workers who spoke a language called Old Hebrew. The thirty or so inscriptions found on the rocks and on some statues from a nearby temple to the goddess Hathor—the patron deity of turquoise—reveal that the alphabet was simply a transformation of certain Egyptian hieroglyphic signs. The word for “snake” in Egyptian, for instance, is written with a zig-zag shape of a cobra which these early Canaanites (from about 1800 BC) identified with their word for snake, nahash, which then became the letter ‘N.’ The letter ‘N’ is actually a stylized cobra.

• Like 1

The Interiorization of God

And the consequences of this new religion of the Word?

When Moses comes down from his second encounter with Yahweh atop the mountain, the Bible says that his face was so radiant that nobody could bear to look at it and consequently that he had to wear a veil over his face for the rest of his life. (Exod. 34:33) He only took off the veil whenever he went inside the tabernacle to commune with his god.

In other words, the encounter of Moses with Yahweh resulted in the complete erasure of his face. The face is an image, and, like the golden bull, it too must be destroyed in this new religion of aniconism. All surfaces, in fact, must be effaced in this new religion of the Word, in which humanity now hearkens to an invisible god whose voice is clearly audible in the mind. It is the interiorization of this voice, now, which begins to create, for the first time ever, the concept of the conscience. The god is to exist now not within the dark reaches of some interior sanctum of a forbidden temple, but rather inside the labyrinthine corridors of the human mind itself.
Yahweh is a god of depths, not surfaces. In this respect, the Hebraic world view is precisely opposite to that of Akhenaten’s monotheism, which had been a religion only of surfaces shorn of depths.

Thus, it is the memory and not the physical body which will serve henceforth as the new locus of the socius. The cosmos of laws and taboos and proscriptions, of which there are hundreds in the Mosaic revelation, is a cosmos that is not to be inscribed, as in most tribal societies, upon the physical body, but upon the memory via the instrument of writing in the new medium of the alphabet that Moses has invented for this purpose. It is the alphabet that will make possible the inscription of these laws upon the memory, for the breaking of the Laws, Moses demonstrates repeatedly, will be punishable by death.

It is an internal world of memory and conscience, in other words, that Moses is bringing into being here. The alphabetic script and the Mosaic Laws which are communicated by means of it serve to inscribe the memory in a new and complex way: henceforth, the memory will be expanded via writing in such a manner that a new ethical cognitive space is brought into being internally within the devout human subject. The memory of the Israelite will become so overcoded with laws and rules of conduct, that conscience will sting him no matter what he does or where he goes. If he picks up sticks on the Sabbath, he will be stoned to death; if he steals, he will be maimed; if he practices divination, he will be executed, etc.

This is partially the reason, then, for the dark, punishing aspects of Moses as a personality, for the severity of his punishments is part of the key to burning these laws into the memory like etheric tattoos.For instance, when the Hebrew men have been seduced by Moabite women, Moses orders the men to be publicly executed by hanging. (Num. 25:5) He then has all the Midianites put to death for helping to seduce the men of Israel, and when the Israelite soldiers return to camp with a line of women and children they have taken as prisoners of war, Moses tells them to kill all the male children and all those women who have given birth to them, leaving only the virgins, whom he turns over to his soldiers. And when it comes time to suppressing the insurrection of Korah and his 250 followers, Yahweh causes the ground to open up and swallow them all, and those who are not killed in the earthquake are then burnt to ashes by a fireball which he sends upon them.

It is Rage, then, that serves as the engine for the burning and engraving of the Hebrew mind with laws and taboos, and which has the effect, in turn, of creating  the new interior landscape of human conscience. And this is important in the evolution of human consciousness, because eventually the voice of the god will drop out and stop being heard altogether; but the interior voice will remain left behind as His trace, and this interior voice will become the source for the self-determining human personality that is capable of functioning on its own without the admonitions of a god there to remind him of what to do and when to do it.

First of all, if it says CIA and its on the internet, you know its real.  (not)  

Actually it's quite possible the CIA invested the $700 or $800 for the complete set, if so, more power to them.  The Gateway series are a solid relaxing group of hypnotic recordings.  Anyone interested can buy them online.   I think the site also has at least one giveaway.  Will they give psychic powers?  Probably not.  Did they make the CIA any smarter.. probably not. 

A (DB) friend lent me the Gateway/hemisync audio's.  They're quite good, I cycled through them for a year or two.  Minimalist, pioneers in the biaural affect with hypnosis.  Nowadays there are dozens of apps that do two toned soundings.  Gateway is available on the web, probably newer stuff too.  For $60 or so you can get the remote viewing one.  Will it let you see things far away.  It didn't for me.  I expect it gives no better chances then picking up one of the dozens of books on the subject. 

If one is scared of such things, then I believe we have more to afraid of from tech.  To be honest downloading a game app and having to hit YES to having the game access my Google Info means I and tens of millions like me have just legally lowered our pants to attain, in this case, Cover Fire, a free exciting 3D shooter. 

• Like 2

I haven't read the PDF properly. But I'm sure the brain hemisphere's bit near the beginning is useful. I'm not saying the CIA has somehow managed to achieve a route into the highest types of spiritual awareness, although it would be funny if that were true, but I think some understanding of the hemisphere stuff is useful.

Anyway, when I read things I always seem to not notice the useless information and just take what is useful. So even if the general consensus is this CIA stuff is second rate, fake or even complete nonsense it's not something that concerns me because I already learned something from the bits I read!

Edited by Aletheia

The Interiorization of God

And the consequences of this new religion of the Word?

When Moses comes down from his second encounter with Yahweh atop the mountain, the Bible says that his face was so radiant that nobody could bear to look at it and consequently that he had to wear a veil over his face for the rest of his life. (Exod. 34:33) He only took off the veil whenever he went inside the tabernacle to commune with his god.

In other words, the encounter of Moses with Yahweh resulted in the complete erasure of his face. The face is an image, and, like the golden bull, it too must be destroyed in this new religion of aniconism. All surfaces, in fact, must be effaced in this new religion of the Word

If it makes you feel any better, you totally misunderstand what you're reading and from the first misunderstanding build fantasy on it.  For example, Yes Exod. 34:33 has him put on a veil, but if you read before that, he's talking to the nation of Israel.  So, his face is beaming and he's talking to them.  He puts on a veil, but for next 38 years, its taken for granted that the 'beaming' dies down and he talks to people as regular folks, ie a veil isn't mentioned again.

No sane bible scholar, critic or otherwise is going to come up with erasure of his face.  Because that's your own strange add on. 

In my eyes the Old Testament is one tribes collection of Legends and myths not all that dissimilar to other groups.  Because its old and survived it's taken on 'magical' meanings, but read as it is, it's iron age's tribes stories, history mired in legend, with a solid mix of superstition, some borrowed, some original.   Written at a time they were dealing, again, with empires and other tribes that could easily wipe them out. 

You can find lots of bloody episodes, that were probably heart warming 3,000 years ago, in a 'Don't mess with us or our God' kind of way.  But there's also much positive and even humanistic throughout the stories too.  In some ways it, like any large diverse book, is a Rorschach test; you can take it to be about a loving caring universal god, or a bloody childish vengeful one, depending on your focus.

• Like 3

If it makes you feel any better, you totally misunderstand what you're reading and from the first misunderstanding build fantasy on it.  For example, Yes Exod. 34:33 has him put on a veil, but if you read before that, he's talking to the nation of Israel.  So, his face is beaming and he's talking to them.  He puts on a veil, but for next 38 years, its taken for granted that the 'beaming' dies down and he talks to people as regular folks, ie a veil isn't mentioned again.

No sane bible scholar, critic or otherwise is going to come up with erasure of his face.  Because that's your own strange add on. 

In my eyes the Old Testament is one tribes collection of Legends and myths not all that dissimilar to other groups.  Because its old and survived it's taken on 'magical' meanings, but read as it is, it's iron age's tribes stories, history mired in legend, with a solid mix of superstition, some borrowed, some original.   Written at a time they were dealing, again, with empires and other tribes that could easily wipe them out. 

You can find lots of bloody episodes, that were probably heart warming 3,000 years ago, in a 'Don't mess with us or our God' kind of way.  But there's also much positive and even humanistic throughout the stories too.  In some ways it, like any large diverse book, is a Rorschach test; you can take it to be about a loving caring universal god, or a bloody childish vengeful one, depending on your focus.

The only fantasist here is you. And in case it's not obvious I didn't write what you quoted, it was written by a Joycean comparative mythology/media ecology scholar (the guy who wrote the footnotes for Joseph Campell's posthumous works). Not some constipated Bible academic. I have no time for those type of people!

Edited by Aletheia

The only fantasist here is you. And in case if it's not obvious I didn't write what you quoted, it was written by a Joycean comparative mythology and media ecology scholar (the guy who wrote the footnotes for Joseph Campell's posthumous works). Not some constipated Bible academic. I have no time for those type of people!

I quoted, what you quoted- so, when something you quote is shown to be wrong, instead of taking the time to think about it, you call the person a 'fantasist'?  And go on to explain you have no time for those types of people. 

Way to learn Aletheia. 

• Like 3

I quoted, what you quoted- so, when something you quote is shown to be wrong, instead of taking the time to think about it, you call the person a 'fantasist'?  And go on to explain you have no time for those types of people. 

Way to learn Aletheia. 

So perhaps if you go back and read what you wrote we'll see who called whom a fantasist first...

So by your logic you can call me a fantasist even though it's completely off the mark, but when I explain your error to you and put things straight by calling you a fantasist I end up being the bad guy?

The workings of the fantastical mind lol Obviously this conversion isn't going to move forward until you realise your error and come to your senses.

And indeed I have no time for Bible scholars or the Christian religion in general. As history shows It's one the most murderous and intolerant regimes of all time. My friend says it's so awful it even managed to end it's own religion, now that's quite some feat!

So perhaps if you go back and read what you wrote we'll see who called whom a fantasist first...

So by your logic you can call me a fantasist even though it's completely off the mark, but when I explain your error to you and put things straight by calling you a fantasist I end up being the bad guy?

The workings of the fantastical mind lol Obviously this conversion isn't going to move forward until you realise your error and come to your senses.

And indeed I have no time for Bible scholars or the Christian religion in general. As history shows It's one the most murderous and intolerant regimes of all time. My friend says it's so awful it even managed to end it's own religion, now that's quite some feat!

Well, if your friend says so...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Brian

Marcel Gauchet is your "friend?"

Everyone is my friend. With just a few exceptions to the rule.

Anyway it's true. With the exception of Christain mysticism it's pretty much a lemon of a religion and a cover for material riches, decadent power, paedophilia, hierarchy, killing women, priestly bureaucracy etc. 

Jesus may well have been an incarnation of the eternal logos, but that doesn't mean Jesus the historical figure was THE logos.

The trance dance is an incarnation of the logos, same as Buddha Boy doing his meditation and even me when I healed my friend's leg. In that sense the logos is acoustic and mystical rather than visual and logical.

Anyway my friend looked up "religion that ended religion" or words to that effect while he was thinking about Christianity and found that book and read it and he says it's really good.

I actually listened to a podcast the other day with a guy who gets it and he was talking about the "The Four Horsemen: Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens" and saying how it's hysterical how they can't see they're just a continuation of the Protestant religion. Maybe I'll look for the podcast and post it because the way he put it made me burst out laughing, it was so funny.

Actually it was my friend who posted the podcast so I can probably find it easily. Maybe this during the intro -

https://expandingmind.podbean.com/e/expanding-mind-the-politics-of-divination-122916/

The interviewee in that podcast is such a bad speaker and he has a really odd nervous cough or something. But that's the podcast I was thinking about anyway.

My friend Charlie says the Four Horsemen are John, Paul, George and... Ummm... What's that other guy's name???

:)

• Like 3