Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Counterbalancing Good & Evil

Yes, it's still a thread of interest.  Talking about the dualistic concept of good/evil.  Good/evil is a matter of perspective.  Nearly every action in the universe can be defined as either good or evil depending on the perspective of the person making judgement.

Likely the lion thinks eating the deer is good but it is also likely that the deer thinks that being eaten by the lion is evil.

The OP is a valid thought.  Perhaps the wording was a little too rough for some readers.  But that doesn't make it invalid.

It is true that sometimes we must do something that some others would consider evil.  Change places and see how you feel.

• Like 4

There is this thing if you not white yet then someone needs to scare you white. Before attempting to play with the fire responsible for creation.

Nonwhite consciousness is not capable for thinking. Have to have all colors included nothing out.

Edited by allinone

Are you trying to say.. People do bad things to balance their good side.. and then bad things to balance their good side?

Is this what you do allinone?

the heavy load of karma when the turning to evil point happen you might do a deed what is considered evil. It could be a counter hit against a bully. The evil point has potential for more hideous things.

Edited by allinone

Yes, it's still a thread of interest.  Talking about the dualistic concept of good/evil.  Good/evil is a matter of perspective.  Nearly every action in the universe can be defined as either good or evil depending on the perspective of the person making judgement.

Likely the lion thinks eating the deer is good but it is also likely that the deer thinks that being eaten by the lion is evil.

The OP is a valid thought.  Perhaps the wording was a little too rough for some readers.  But that doesn't make it invalid.

It is true that sometimes we must do something that some others would consider evil.  Change places and see how you feel.

no if it is a ring then and some point you are evil then going through other things you turn at some point good. If you act willingly then thats inner circle and isn't affect the path you don't have will directly but by cultivation

nooooo, nooooo, noooo...

you are actually onto something...

If I understand what level are you talking about, YOU WILL BE AWARE THAT "IT FEELS BAD", but your OBSERVER will say "hm... interesting, this is how I feel now...." and you continue observe and harness the power of the emotion. The energy generated is astonishing. Sifu and I were working on this lately. At first I did not get what he is trying to do ( as why are you making me feel annoyed, I don't want to talk/do about XYZ, let's do ABC, but when I applied it to other situations, gosh, that's like unlimited supply of energy ( internal organs) simply from observing... 

so...

if "noob" triggered anybody, instead of going the usual "pattern", try to get the energy out of it. ( btw, Karen I think did just that:P) 

what is an emotion? its a feeling from, lets say a warm fire. But when that fire is too hot its painful. Pain is a emotion. I think there is no observer observing, you can just hold the pain back that it feels like you are observing it, so from that can deduct that during neutral pain there is observer at default online.

Observer, awareness could be just a hole through what light shines is straight so the reflection can come back to you.

Edited by allinone

Evil does not exist in nature. When a person is no longer part of nature, mis-lead or does not realize their true nature, that creates evil in men.  

Systems allow people to be evil, cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians, Christian and Muslim they support each other.

Gods partner or opposite is the devil the root of all evil because it justifies people to do evil things to get rid of evil (makes no sense) This is a philosophical blunder or a major mistake.

The Taoist are in a superior position when it comes to allowing people to fulfill there own true nature with the absence of evil as it is in reality. Good and bad are the true opposites. Extremist will be extremist and need evil so they can get on with the dirty dark side because they are hurting from being helled / separated from reality and their own divine nature..

In the world of men we can thank our systems for introducing the concept of evil that simply does not exist in our own real human nature as well as all of nature. 

• Like 3

what is an emotion? its a feeling from, lets say a warm fire. But when that fire is too hot its painful. Pain is a emotion. I think there is no observer observing, you can just hold the pain back that it feels like you are observing it, so from that can deduct that during neutral pain there is observer at default online.

Observer, awareness could be just a hole through what light shines is straight so the reflection can come back to you.

Hi allinone,

Where have you been?

Warm fire produces warmth,it is not an emotion,nor is pain an emotion.

You choose your emotions.

Nobody can choose for you.

no if it is a ring then and some point you are evil then going through other things you turn at some point good. If you act willingly then thats inner circle and isn't affect the path you don't have will directly but by cultivation

I regret that I am unable to see what you are pointing at. 

• Like 2

Hi allinone,

Where have you been?

Can I choose emotions? they seem to choose me... maybe after certain realisations... inner reconnections it is possible to control if emotions I experience but this is not the case now

Not sure about that.. I have a lot of emotions that seems to happen.  I can influence them in time sometimes.

• Like 1

I dunno dude... I am just going with my personal practitioner experiences... I totally understand it might manifest completely different to you. I.e. we won't be able to understand each other's explanations.

About the topic: good and evil. Here is a koan: I was laid off from my work, so my company could "save" my 6 figures salary. It is GOOD for them. It is EVIL for me. It is the same action... So... the perspective on who is judging "good and evil" matters... Otherwise, it's just an energy/action/feeling/insert your own manifestation of a "pre-emotional-charge" state....

• Like 2

I dunno dude... I am just going with my personal practitioner experiences... I totally understand it might manifest completely different to you. I.e. we won't be able to understand each other's explanations.

About the topic: good and evil. Here is a koan: I was laid off from my work, so my company could "save" my 6 figures salary. It is GOOD for them. It is EVIL for me. It is the same action... So... the perspective on who is judging "good and evil" matters... Otherwise, it's just an energy/action/feeling/insert your own manifestation of a "pre-emotional-charge" state....

sorry but i have to judge that you are noob, inexperienced. (not worth to mention it)

edit: its just an energy action how things are, like you said after word Otherwise. After feeling getting angry, your state is on fire and your decisions are not anymore what you would have done before coming angry.

Edited by allinone

I regret that I am unable to see what you are pointing at. 

i forgot you don't think in terms of cause and effect. Its weird bc how you open the door or why in your opinion wood can burn..

Evil does not exist in nature. When a person is no longer part of nature, mis-lead or does not realize their true nature, that creates evil in men.  

Systems allow people to be evil, cops and robbers, cowboys and Indians, Christian and Muslim they support each other.

Gods partner or opposite is the devil the root of all evil because it justifies people to do evil things to get rid of evil (makes no sense) This is a philosophical blunder or a major mistake.

The Taoist are in a superior position when it comes to allowing people to fulfill there own true nature with the absence of evil as it is in reality. Good and bad are the true opposites. Extremist will be extremist and need evil so they can get on with the dirty dark side because they are hurting from being helled / separated from reality and their own divine nature..

In the world of men we can thank our systems for introducing the concept of evil that simply does not exist in our own real human nature as well as all of nature. 

yo, if seed of a big tree starts growing then it destroy all its way, its done same impersonally than you kill lots of beings when you wash your hands or teeth.

Hi allinone,

Where have you been?

longer time feeling of pain going and coming back, its not stabile, will cause frustration, helplessness and anger but these are just next rung of feelings. There comes also thoughts of death, at this point, pain has reached head and start to reach its limits and soon its over.

Edited by allinone

wish we could get along all, but geez noobs piss me off. Any ideas how to learn lessons involved with it faster?

i forgot you don't think in terms of cause and effect. Its weird bc how you open the door or why in your opinion wood can burn..

There really are such things as stupid comments.  The above is one.  I stated I did not understand a comment you made and all you can do is try to denigrate me with insults.

If you are unable to explain what you say then apparently you have no freakin' idea what you are talking about.

I will now leave you in your misery.

• Like 2

wish we could get along all, but geez noobs piss me off. Any ideas how to learn lessons involved with it faster?

I encourage you to read your own words, I hope they will be more to your liking.

I have removed or shaked most of the mental blocks by contemplating, reading meaningful text, speaking with people- will let me notice my own rigid mindsets.

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/34840-channels/?p=547317

• Like 2

I encourage you to read your own words, I hope they will be more to your liking.

ok, well i have not much issue with calling other noobs, but others have with me when i attack them. Its waste of time to stay too long time in "friends zone" its annoy if you can't get other person out of it.

So without going through much introduction or anything its better to attack right away.

So only thing i afraid is i get banned. I don't really care what you guys think of me. You are nobodies to me.

ok, well i have not much issue with calling other noobs, but others have with me when i attack them. Its waste of time to stay too long time in "friends zone" its annoy if you can't get other person out of it.

So without going through much introduction or anything its better to attack right away.

So only thing i afraid is i get banned. I don't really care what you guys think of me. You are nobodies to me.

Are you trying to counterbalance the "good" things about this forum with your attacks on its members?

What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

I get that you see me and others as inferior to you, but that still does not allow you to disregard the rules of this forum. Please take the time to read and absorb the contents of the following threads.

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/4237-insult-policy-reminder/

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/31825-thedaobums-three-foundations-eclectic-egalitarian-civil/

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/

If you fear being banned taking to heart those three threads will ensure you have an uninterrupted stay on TDB. The choice is yours.

• Like 6

Are you trying to counterbalance the "good" things about this forum with your attacks on its members?

What is it that you are trying to accomplish?

I get that you see me and others as inferior to you, but that still does not allow you to disregard the rules of this forum. Please take the time to read and absorb the contents of the following threads.

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/4237-insult-policy-reminder/

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/31825-thedaobums-three-foundations-eclectic-egalitarian-civil/

http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/

If you fear being banned taking to heart those three threads will ensure you have an uninterrupted stay on TDB. The choice is yours.

go back to sleeping.

A gentle reminder to you, allinone, owner permissions no longer apply outside of personal practice discussions, therefore, you may not lock threads in other areas of the forum.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:17 PM
Until further notice, Owner's Permissions have been removed from the forum areas as their setup conflicts with other permissions under Version 4.    The removal will ensure the PPD access and permissions are working in V4.  http://www.thedaobums.com/topic/37997-how-to-request-owner-permissions/?p=736716

ok, well i have not much issue with calling other noobs, but others have with me when i attack them. Its waste of time to stay too long time in "friends zone" its annoy if you can't get other person out of it.

So only thing i afraid is i get banned. I don't really care what you guys think of me. You are nobodies to me.

Hi allinone,

I understand that you "don't really care what you guys think of me.You are nobodies to me."

When you say "I don't care",I hear,I do care,and much of your comments are a storm of getting to know everybody.

Unconscious ego defences are at play within us all.

Anger and anger management are also at play.

longer time feeling of pain going and coming back, its not stabile, will cause frustration, helplessness and anger but these are just next rung of feelings. There comes also thoughts of death, at this point, pain has reached head and start to reach its limits and soon its over.

Your reply post hints at a personal illness,if this is so,please give us details,I am sure someone within this forum can help.

Sincere best wishes to you.

• Like 4

Hi allinone,

I understand that you "don't really care what you guys think of me.You are nobodies to me."

When you say "I don't care",I hear,I do care,and much of your comments are a storm of getting to know everybody.

Unconscious ego defences are at play within us all.

Anger and anger management are also at play.

Your reply post hints at a personal illness,if this is so,please give us details,I am sure someone within this forum can help.

Sincere best wishes to you.

no the issue is with..i just few moments ago got pass it . I try to guard my energy, then its get scorched and then i don't have zero control till i discover something in eyes and external nature.

Fire doesn't reach to that place, but need to wait days, so i do lot of damage not only here but other places also real life etc.

It gets worse in spring. Its creation energy. And i know i will troll A LOT. So i afraid i get banned anyway, no use of reading rules...

Sign in to follow this