• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#17 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts
  • Interests:Hermetics, Martial Arts, Gardening, Anthropology, Tarot, construction with bamboo, being alive.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:06 PM

If the spirit is immortal, why shouldn't it be possible or desirable to transfer this quality to the flesh?

Think of how much you could learn if your life could be extended at least far beyond what is considered normal today. Projects could be pursued that just take more than a lifetime to complete. Soul lectures could be learned far more effectively than by starting from scratch again and again in the course of so many reincarnations.

Human beings actually used to live many hundred years in lost civilizations like Lemuria and Atlantis (of course, we won't even agree on their existence, Nungali...). This is being reflected in the bible telling us about the early patriarchs reaching an age of nearly 1,000 years. And similar claims of long life spans are found in the secular literature of several ancient cultures (including the Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Indians, and Chinese).

Only when humans gradually fell from their original state of cosmic harmony did their lives get shorter and shorter.

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown.  Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have   something  , < grasps at thin air repeatedly >  to study ....  like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !   

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ......     but then again, I aint chasing that stuff. 

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up   ;)  . 

The serpent which came forth from the earth has risen; the flame which came forth from Nun is fallen.

#18 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8844 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:45 PM

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown. Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have something , < grasps at thin air repeatedly > to study .... like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ...... but then again, I aint chasing that stuff.

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up ;) .

What??? No ray guns?!?

What the...

I demand a refund!!! I specifically ordered a ray gun.
"Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow."

#19 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8844 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:53 PM

What??? No ray guns?!?

What the...

I demand a refund!!! I specifically ordered a ray gun.

And an Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator...

Edited by Brian, 19 April 2017 - 01:56 PM.

• Kar3n said thanks for this

#20 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts
  • Interests:Hermetics, Martial Arts, Gardening, Anthropology, Tarot, construction with bamboo, being alive.

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

It took a little searching to find the right one for you ... not sure how I judged you, but I came up with this one as possibly suitable  ;

71835bcd400ee75bbf191d0fa1ae76b2.jpg

Ps   .....   you are St Germain   aren't you ?    ;)        ....      I have suspected this for some time . 

The serpent which came forth from the earth has risen; the flame which came forth from Nun is fallen.

#21 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8844 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

It took a little searching to find the right one for you ... not sure how I judged you, but I came up with this one as possibly suitable ;

71835bcd400ee75bbf191d0fa1ae76b2.jpg

Ps ..... you are St Germain aren't you ? ;) .... I have suspected this for some time .

Shhhhhhh...

<looks_around>

Yes, that one.

#22 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

And an Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator...

5012dde482ca28a6591dd7381c85cd90--marvin

Edited by Nungali, 19 April 2017 - 02:01 PM.

• Brian said thanks for this

#23 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

PS ;     can I interest you in a cheap 2nd hand  'Atlantis detector '   ? 

13d7c31f22cd55a30414641fc12ec484.jpg

#24 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8844 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

PS ; can I interest you in a cheap 2nd hand 'Atlantis detector ' ?

13d7c31f22cd55a30414641fc12ec484.jpg

Sweet! I lost mine.

Does it run on D-cell batteries?

#25 Arramu

Arramu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:04 AM

I will agree on the existence of a culture or civilisation if any proof of its evidence can be shown.  Anthropologically and archaeologically I am fascinated by such stuff ... but one has to have   something  , < grasps at thin air repeatedly >  to study ....  like what has been turning up at Orkney recently !   

Sorry folks, no space ships, ray guns, levitations , immortality ......     but then again, I aint chasing that stuff. 

But do let me know if any new evidence shows up   ;)  . 

The best proof you will get from the mouths (minds) of those who lived back then...

#26 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

The best proof you will get from the mouths (minds) of those who lived back then...

?  

raising.jpg

#27 Arramu

Arramu

Dao Bum

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:03 AM

?  

raising.jpg

Yeap.

#28 Brian

Brian

He's a very naughty boy!

• Steward+
  • Pip
  • 8844 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:55 AM

?

raising.jpg

You see? Mistaken identity! I'm clearly not that Comte fellow -- I've never even heard of Walton le Dale...

:ninja:

#29 Nungali

Nungali

Reverse geyser

• The Dao Bums
  • Pip
  • 7326 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:00 PM

Yeap.

So ... necromancy   then .   Okay .... 'tis the occult forum, I suppose . 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users